What's new

Remove Indian Defence Forum on PDF

Pakistan Space Agency

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Salaam brothers and sisters,

Can we get rid of the sub forum related specifically to India by dumping it in the Central & South Asia sub forum.

Do we really need Indians coming to a Pakistani defence forum, bragging about their military prowess, looking down, insulting and trying to intimidate Pakistani members?

Why give the Eastern Gremlins any importance.

Another suggestion is maybe we can remove Indian Defence Forum and replace it with Kashmir Defence Forum. This should highlight everything that goes in the entirety of Kashmir.

20190811_105921.jpg

No need to delete the forum. That's a body of knowledge and history so it will be highly stupid to do so.

It's dead anyways. And has been since the purge. This one simply mopped up the remainder.

Remove it or not makes no difference. It will anyways only serve as historical archives.

Cheers, Doc
You're still here

Last edited:
I disagree. We need Indians in PDF to do positive debate and exchange of views. What do we lose when we let them come and discuss their minds? And what will we gain if they are blocked? Indian presence here helps us get updates from their perspective you get to see what is running in Indian heads and hearts. Do you want to be blind about it?

Sun tzu said keep your friends close and enemies closer. If you know what it means. I would rather expect PDF would open a new forum by the title: Indian Occupied Punjab

Nonsense.

Sell this goli to Arabs or Persians.

I'm a Hindi Persian.

Your hate is in my blood.

Cheers, Doc
Yes I know you're a hateful person and one day you will self immolate and that will be a favour to man kind.

BTW we have no problem with hindus per se...only the Hindutva goons
Thats a good joke.
I have been on the receiving of many abuses towards my religion even though I never hurt anyone's sentiments and that includes all hindus collectively being called worms by senior members.

Back
Top Bottom