What's new

Featured Remembering those 76,557 Pakistani which lost their lives to Top 102 Mukti Bahni Terrorists

I haven't read enough on the East Pakistanis targeting the West Pakistani sympathisers in erstwhile East Pakistan. But this news report shows that the Pakistani troops preferred to be transported to safety in India under the protection of the Indian Army than stay to face the wrath of the locals.

we saved lives of 93000 pakistani army .
Where did you read Hamoodur Rehman Commission Report ?
it is easily available on net , if you want i can post it here . pakistan govt never released it , you don't have tradition to release inquiry commission reports , mostly people get leaked copies .

we saved lives of 93000 pakistani army .

wrong.

firstly there were 3 division which was about 45K men , the rest were civilians including women and children.

secondly ...you saved your selves. if they decided to switch to Gureilla warfare go figure how you would have lasted. Sri Lanka, Nagaland and Kashmir are examples of IA ineffectiveness even today in conducting COIN

yet can't accept pakistani army of any wrong doing...

no body is denying they were mistakes from our side, in fact Pakistan has some of highest number of court martial cases during that time, at the heavy hand used by the Pakistan army. . such as Sahibzada Yaqub Khan who such opposed tactics.

what we are saying is

> there was no genocide campaign -
> there were no 3M or even 1M dead -
> there were no mass rapes -
> there 93K POW.. that is BS 45K were POW the rest were hostages. India had no right to hold civilians especially women and children.

Indians need to give up a age old habit and stop lying.

in fact mass murder and rape has been consistently and accurately been documented from the indian army side through it's history

no body is denying they were mistakes from our side, in fact Pakistan has some of highest number of court martial cases during that time, at the heavy hand used by the Pakistan army. . such as Sahibzada Yaqub Khan who such opposed tactics.

what we are saying is

> there was no genocide campaign -
> there were no 3M or even 1M dead -
> there were no mass rapes -
> there 93K POW.. that is BS 45K were POW the rest were hostages. India had no right to hold civilians especially women and children.

Indians need to give up a age old habit and stop lying.

in fact mass murder and rape has been consistently and accurately been documented from the indian army side through it's history
I won’t go to numbers debate since historical documentation of those era is shoddy at best but denying genocide or mass rapes is exactly what I’m talking about.
How do you justify Red Cross carrying out mass abortions of the raped girls or the military brothel? War babies that have been adopted by some western families?
How do you justify intent and act to kill intellectuals couple of days before surrender (I don’t see any justification to kill university professors, engineers, doctors) as not genocide? Murders of intellectuals have been well documented by Pakistani side. Read up on Rao Farman Ali excluding his friend from the list…

only sane people at that time were not in charge… Sahibzada Yakub Khan was a great man praised in bd

I won’t go to numbers debate since historical documentation of those era is shoddy at best but denying genocide or mass rapes is exactly what I’m talking about.
How do you justify Red Cross carrying out mass abortions or the military brothel?
How do you justify intent and act to kill intellectuals couple of days before surrender (I don’t see any justification to kill university professors, engineers, doctors) as not genocide? Murders of intellectuals have been well documented by Pakistani side. Read up on Rao Farman Ali excluding his friend from the list…

only sane people at that time were not in charge… Sahibzada Yakub Khan was a great man praised in bd

Is there ANY genuine and solid evidence of what you are claiming having ever happened? IF you are not lying then remember to post the links here.

PS Reported to MODs for spreading lies and propaganda against the Pakistan with 0 evidence.

The whole situation could have been avoided if the election results were honored and Mujiber Rehman was allowed to be PM. But one bad decision led to another and Bangladesg was born.

True but in west Pakistan intelligence agencies reported that Mujeeb will take all key assets to East Pakistan and then will declare independence while providing important Intelligence to India allowing them to attack AJK to capture it.

The bad part from west Pakistan was that its elites were ready to get rid of East Pakistan but not the way it happened.

The whole situation could have been avoided if the election results were honored and Mujiber Rehman was allowed to be PM. But one bad decision led to another and Bangladesg was born.
Yes, we had establishment meddling and Bangladeshi minds were polluted with nationalism and patson/jute and India took full advantage of the situation. .
How many people/civilian did Pakistan army kill?
A number is heavily exaggerated and there is no independent investigation account. Basically, history is written in India and handover to the Bangladeshi govt. A 45 thousand armed forces men can't kill over 3 million people in a very short period of time on top they were deployed on all govt buildings to protect them. But, the investigation should be done through a joint investigation team to correct the history.

wrong.

firstly there were 3 division which was about 45K men , the rest were civilians including women and children.

secondly ...you saved your selves. if they decided to switch to Gureilla warfare go figure how you would have lasted. Sri Lanka, Nagaland and Kashmir are examples of IA ineffectiveness even today in conducting COIN
Civilians aren't counted as PoWs. There were 91,000 PoWs. You maybe referring to non combatants who were still a part of the armed forces.

Civilians aren't counted as PoWs. There were 91,000 PoWs. You maybe referring to non combatants who were still a part of the armed forces.

get your fact straight .. a hard thing for an indian.

there were 3 division in total = 12K men each.. do the maths

and yes india did shamelessly took 40K men, women and children as hostages.

Last edited:
How do you justify Red Cross carrying out mass abortions of the raped girls or the military brothel? War babies that have been adopted by some western families?

there is nothing to deny.

your claims of mass murder or rape are nothing but a shameless lie.

Todate BD or india for that matter india never been able to prove even an ouch of evidence. this is despite indians held the land... UN found nothing or more accurately, india and BD both prevented any independent investigation into this. (for obvious reasons they needed to cover their lie)

dont waste our time with useless qoute from useless people or more useless reports.. show us hard evidence like this...3 million is alot of corpses...and 90,000 women alot of raped women...

1930s

1622952157456.png

1940s
1622952196010.png

1622952250379.png

BD?

I am telling you a story 3M dead by Pak army so believe us!!..

get your fact straight .. a hard thing for an indian.

there were 3 division in total = 12K men each.. do the maths

and yes india did shamelessly took 40K men, women and children as hostages.
Hostages? Lol. Looks like someone really doesn't like facts.

And read up. 91,000 troops including non combatants.

there is nothing to deny.

your claims of mass murder or rape are nothing but a shameless lie.

Todate BD or india for that matter india never been able to prove even an ouch of evidence. this is despite indians held the land... UN found nothing or more accurately, india and BD both prevented any independent investigation into this. (for obvious reasons they needed to cover their lie)

dont waste our time with useless qoute from useless people or more useless reports.. show us hard evidence like this...3 million is alot of corpses...and 90,000 women alot of raped women...

1930s

View attachment 750969

1940s
View attachment 750970

View attachment 750972

BD?

I am telling you a story 3M dead by Pak army so believe us!!..
INTELLECTUAL KILLING LIES
CFF44C01-2B34-4913-BC09-F8D590F6A858.jpeg

Awami league won seats only in east Pakistan 160 out of 162, it is more than 98% of NA seats in East Pakistan. Similarly PPP won seats only in West Pakistan.
In the environment of hate and terror, no other party was allowed a fair contest in East Pakistan. Similarly Bhutto also won election in west Pakistan on rhetorics.
Western democracy is a flawed system and not suitable for uneducated and divided societies.
1970 election results were totally lopsided.
There were no safeguards like each party has to won a % age in other provinces.
It was chaotic, military ruling which was not their job. Everyone committed blunders.

That's exactly you have to show! Authentic numbers!
Indian Bengali Hindu journalist and writer Sharmila Bose rejects hyperbole claims of genocide and rape. Both india and BD lied because of motives.
There must have been atrocities by Pakistani troops. May be an unjustified retaliation against crimes committed by Mukti and Indian troops. Indian troops also donned Pak Army uniforms and killed and raped Bengalis.
Just recently indian network of 700 fake web sites and orgs was busted in EU which was targeting Pakistan.
Pakistan still pathetically weak in propaganda warfare.

Back
Top Bottom