What's new

Religious group building mosque on LDA-owned plots

why do they build so many mosques and religious centres all the time? there is already a high number of mosques in pakistan. no need to have them anymore. instead they should try to build schools.

Best is to take the matter to courts and their ruling should be final. We have a case of a politician in Gurgaon who got a temple built a few years back just to save his gas station from the road widening and development. There were two accidents due to that funny angle of the temple construction and the matter went to court. The temple and the gas station are not there anymore.....

wtf just coz their mullahs doesn't mean they can do anything they want ! we have given these kind of people way too much tolerance we need to keep them a tight leash on these mullahs like turkey does anytime they get out of line beat them hard so they learn to abide by our laws just like everyone else should.

karachi has land mafia...interior sindh has wadeeras!! balochistan has sardars! gujrat has chaudry's nwfp has khans!

so mullahs in lahore are no different all people act above the law!! feudalism is rampant! jisko muka mil raha hai kamzaa kaar raha hai!

its an old but was sucessful method operandi of mullah mafia , i fail to understand how these guys sleep at night at once they are preaching Islam on the other hand these acts ... isnt there a law that occupying state land is a punishable crime?

its an old but was sucessful method operandi of mullah mafia , i fail to understand how these guys sleep at night at once they are preaching Islam on the other hand these acts ... isnt there a law that occupying state land is a punishable crime?

I personally knew one of the mullahs who preached everything to everyone, but he used to watch **** in hidden. They are not only stupid and porblem maker, very hypocrate too, the sooner we get rid of them the better.

I personally knew one of the mullahs who preached everything to everyone, but he used to watch **** in hidden. They are not only stupid and porblem maker, very hypocrate too, the sooner we get rid of them the better.

It donesnt matter ,he watches **** or do whtever but as soon as his acts starts to hurt others then he should be kicked to mend his way.

and i agree with u to sum extend tht we should get rid of them.or i can say we must decrease their influence on the society.

It donesnt matter ,he watches **** or do whtever but as soon as his acts starts to hurt others then he should be kicked to mend his way.

Honestly I dont care if he watches **** or not. It is his personal choice, it doesnt botther me at all. But I was pointing to his hypocracy.

and i agree with u to sum extend tht we should get rid of them.or i can say we must decrease their influence on the society.

Quite right!! You are talking about reduction of their influece, but i am asking to get rid of their influence completely. They are not needed to dectate us.

You see these religious places are used as commercial places by these thugs of religion. They will open shops in the front and put it on rent.

It is pure business started by these retarded people who dont have an IQ of a peon, but want to take the role of social reformer.

Well if it is working for gud purpose so it shud build

Schools and hospitals are for good purposes. There are too many of religious centres/mosques already.

So what there are too many schools are present in our society

So what there are too many schools are present in our society

I dont think there are too many schools in pakistan. Pakistan is still a developing country with huge amount of poverty, to suggest there are too many schools is very misleading. Lets assume you are right and there too many schools, but i am sure the quality of these schools are very poor especially the rural areas. Instead of building extra mosques which will only have a few people praying everyday, try to spend that money in schools and hospitals to improve their quality.

I dont think there are too many schools in pakistan. Pakistan is still a developing country with huge amount of poverty, to suggest there are too many schools is very misleading. Lets assume you are right and there too many schools, but i am sure the quality of these schools are very poor especially the rural areas. Instead of building extra mosques which will only have a few people praying everyday, try to spend that money in schools and hospitals to improve their quality.

if the mosque can do good things.
evrythng has its own value
dnt compare mosque nd schools

Back
Top Bottom