What's new

Rejecting an alleged miracle of Ghous Pak Sheikh Abdul Qadir Jillani leads to being beaten up by charged crowd

I agree with you. However did he tell you he was worshipping the grave? I believe he issued a statement to the contrary.
I am in no business here to rule on others. My sole intention here was to highlight the importance and education of Tauheed and request fellow Muslims to be clear on the most important thing on which their salvation lies with Allah.

Shirk, Kufr etc is too risky for anything to take lightly which we all do unfortunately.

As the idiom goes, better safe than sorry.

Punjabis at it again.. thats why all other ethnic groups despise them. Most of punjabis are intolerant and want to impose their believe on others , but their pattern of imposition is unique, they use violent, political, gangster and military backing for their actions.

These are hanafis found from Kashmir to Karachi ------.

what's the science behind hadees ?hearsay? Did the prophet or any of his companions or later 3-4 generations collected hadees except the Ahsanul Hadees , Al Quran ?

either consider hadees a part of Revelation or be done with it.

You can watch these to better understand the science of Hadith. I do not wish to discuss further on it for now.

You can watch these to better understand the science of Hadith. I do not wish to discuss further on it for now.

Brother, isn't Al Quran the hadees of the prophet, khayrul hadeesi kitabullah ?

These are hanafis found from Kashmir to Karachi ------.
Brother, you are not going to convince anyone here to change their mind.

There are scholars and great scholars of 4 major sect and we need to respect all of them. Follow who your heart desires, in Pakistan unfortunately everything is version 2.0. All the information we get in Pakistan has been diluted.

I am thankful to Allah I came to Canada and had the opportunity to learn about my beautiful religion in a beautiful way. May Allah guide us all.

There are scholars and great scholars of 4 major sect and we need to respect all of them. Follow who your heart desires, in Pakistan unfortunately everything is version 2.0. All the information we get in Pakistan has been diluted.

I fear if I follow any single one of them , I'd be disobeying my Creator as Al Quran is against making mad-hubs/sects to begin with . Why'd i carry a tag anyways ? And yes I respect everyone until they end up insulting human intelligence , common sense.

Deobandis were traditional sunni Muslims but they change their ways when they started to get influenced by salafism. They have the same fiqh but aqeedah is salafi.
I thought deobandis were also considered sunni.
The fiqh is the same. I thought that's what made themSunni as opposed to shia, no?

Brother, isn't Al Quran the hadees of the prophet, khayrul hadeesi kitabullah ?
Quran is word of Allah delivered through Prophet Muhammad SAW and conveyed by Angel Jibrael AS. Hadith constitute Hadees Qudsi and others but they are not compiled or considered part of Quran. There is a difference to what Allah has revealed as to be in Quran and what Allah has inspired to Prophet Muhammad SAW (as a prophet speaks nothing without permission of Allah).
Both Quran and many Hadith were recorded even when of Prophet Muhammad SAW lived and after his passing too. However, we know what to include in Quran by what Prophet Muhammad SAW directed. You can search how Quran was compiled as it is too big of a topic to succinctly inform.

I thought deobandis were also considered sunni.
The fiqh is the same. I thought that's what made themSunni as opposed to shia, no?

In pakistan, both deobandi and brelvis are subsidiaries of the same sunni jurisprudence , Hanafi. They'd be considered a Sunni sect across the globe but in Pakistan because they enjoy the 80%+ majority they can actually discard the salafis from being Sunnis, who are other wise part of global Sunni Islam.

I fear if I follow any single one of them , I'd be disobeying my Creator as Al Quran is against making mad-hubs/sects to begin with . Why'd i carry a tag anyways ? And yes I respect everyone until they end up insulting human intelligence , common sense.
One does not have to wear a specific label etc. We all simply need to look after our beliefs and follow the life and sayings of Prophet Muhammad SAW. If someone needs aid in understanding, then no harm else all is good otherwise too. Not everyone has as smart and intelligent as you might be.

Let's put religion aside and discuss it as a social issue for now. Although I do confess, I miss @Zarvan at such times.

Quran is word of Allah delivered through Prophet Muhammad SAW and conveyed by Angel Jibrael AS. Hadith constitute Hadees Qudsi and others but they are not compiled or considered part of Quran. There is a difference to what Allah has revealed as to be in Quran and what Allah has inspired to Prophet Muhammad SAW (as a prophet speaks nothing without permission of Allah).
Both Quran and many Hadith were recorded even when of Prophet Muhammad SAW lived and after his passing too. However, we know what to include in Quran by what Prophet Muhammad SAW directed. You can search how Quran was compiled as it is too big of a topic to succinctly inform.

So how it's possible that Muslims even from the same sect dispute plenty of hadees allegedly attributed to the Prophet but wholeheartedly accept the other hadees which is also attributed to the same Prophet called revelation , Al Quran?

Didn't Allah Swt take guarantee of safe-guarding the Dhikar ?

Why am I not surprised? You irreverant Godless wahabis :lol:

Context: Barelvis dismiss everyone who doesn't agree as wahabi. Even fellow Hanafi deobandis.
Most people in KP are hanafi not wahhabi...
Shias are also present in parachinar and parts of haripur and Peshawar

Wahabis mostly in Peshawar and charsadda but rest are hanafis but less inclined into baba things but peer baba is still thing

With all due respect,
You don't have to be polite when talking about barevlis to me. Not my circus, not my monkeys :lol:
I have lived among them all my live. The mosque is right next to my house. I don't disagree with their creed or anything, because I stay away from that stuff, but man are these people loud and annoying. :lol:
Alhamdulillah for my religious upbringing at home. I would have been atheist if not for that. They sure know how to make a man hate religion. Most people would see this and think this is what Islam is. Again, not talking about their creed, but actions. (Not that the other sects are angels, but my experience is from living among barelvis)

Before someone passes a fatwa, please note that I don't identify with any sect. Plain vanilla muslim. Like muslim shower . It is niether deobandi shower nor barelvi shower. Just muslim shower.

outside South Asia, Barelvis can hardly be considered Sunnis considering how different they are compared to all the other Sunnis. The amount of lore they have added on top of Orthodox Sunni Islam makes their version of Islam way different from all the other versions of Sunni Islam.
Ikr. but that's why you'll hear barelvis saying they are not a sect (but everyone else is) and they are a continuance of the traditions since the beginning. That's why they'll exclusively appropriate the title of "Sunni".

I've asked that question to my barelvi colleague who's always takfir-ing people. I asked him if the majority of muslims outside south asia are sunni. He said yes. I asked him how many of those are barelvi. Then he went on about how barelvi isn't a thing and there are just sunnis, like everyone else around the globe. (ofc with the exception of rival sects at home like deobandis ) :lol:

Wahabis mostly in Peshawar and charsadda but rest are hanafis but less inclined into baba things but peer baba is still thing
1682097305993.jpeg

Let me share something which put all Muslims irrespective of their sect, Madhab etc to shame.

Ignore the captions in video as it is propoganda and misinterpretted but listen to what he said.

@Imran Khan

I know. Barelvis consider all non-barelvi hanafis as wahabi. Makes things easier, I guess. :lol:

Apologies but your highly mistaken. If you take away the jahalat, the so called brelvis are very similar to the Turks, Africans, Indonesians, Egyptians etc, our aqeedah is one. The dodgy sufi sects are in fact fake people who are businessmen, the ulema issued fatwas against them but they exist because people love them, love to spend their money.
That's the point. Why draw the line at aqeedah? Kinda arbitrary, no? Why is the classification not done on the basis of fiqh. That's certainly what we see and hear globally. There's no mention of divisions of the basis of aqeedah But, it Pakistan, it's done on the basis of aqeedah so that all others can be clubbed together and dismissed as wahabis.

Back
Top Bottom