What's new

Regional countries should follow Turkey’s model towards Iran’s N-case

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont want to hurt your feelings but I trust a Muslim Iranian more than a Kemalist. I have witnessed and shocked that you attack AKP supporters with Britons and Zionists.

What a hypocrite....you use a pic of yourself and your boyfriend with his arm on your shoulder....and say "I trust, Iranians more than my people"....

If it was not for Ataturk, you couldn't live the way of your life today.... tell you what.; go to Iran with your boyfriend and try to create the exact same scene (of course without veil)...let's see how their moral police reacts to you......

Last edited by a moderator:
I can see that since you are talking like one. You don't have any shortages in parts? People are dying in Iran due to lack of basic medication but you have no shortages in parts and expertise to build an atomic bomb? You think so? Okay.
First, o right now, no one is dying from lack of medicine, it has improved greatly since 2 years ago.
Second, your example is irrelevant, even if they dye from lack of medicine, that still has nothing to do with making or not making a nuclear weapon.
Pakistan also happen to have actual fighter jets while you have Qaher, so... Yeah.
What a great example, shows your logic at best.

Mod Edit

so according to you any soldier or anybody who can get access to U.S military base can activate U.S B61 tactical nuclear weapons .
so according to you any soldiers or person or Turk or terrorist group who get the bomb is able to activate it and make war readiness .
so according to you anybody can set one off and bring about war world 3 even a drunk soldier in base can do it

you see when a fool which has zero knowledge about what is talking about start talking it is only embarrass it self

for all rest of people who think Turkey has tactical nuclear weapons
i got news for them .
U.S B61 tactical nuclear weapons it needs d********r and code to activate and get it war readiness .
without d********r the nuclear reaction and detonation will not take place .
and with out code the computer in bomb will not functioning and the timer will not set tactical nuclear weapon off in right altitude from grand

and the only people who got access to code and the d********r are 3 star U.S Generals NOT the turks
dumb ***, read my comment again. I said that Turkey operate half of the nukes on her own, meaning that she has the required code for half of them. There is already a thread about it in Turkish section, and also our guys have also explained what jets and which squadron of Turkish air force have the required pylon to carry the nuke. I think now you are shitting in your pants that understood Turkey has nuke warheads? :lol:

Sanctions were there before Iran's nuclear program and in my opinion unless we see some significant changes and reforms, they will be there even after the problem is solved. Iran's nuclear ambitions brought nothing but misery to ordinary Iranians and it gave US and Israel the perfect excuse to increase the pressure with sanctions.

I looked the call for nuclear weapon free zone up and apparently it was made before the revolution so that's that.
Well, if it wasn't the case we would see some actual progress by now.

It's obvious and as you stated in your post correctly Iran NP is merely a pretext to put pressure on Iran through sanctions, the point is we will not accept something that's forced upon us by your logic we should get permission from the uncle Sam whenever wherever we want to drink a glass of water 'cause it could be used as a pretext by them later on or make them angry.

dumb ***, read my comment again. I said that Turkey operate half of the nukes on her own, meaning that she has the required code for half of them.
you read what i wrote rather than talking nonsense .
Turkey operate non ZERO what so ever of tactical nuclear weapons .

Turkish pilot only can drop the bomb after it been activated .

it is like you got cargo and you use donkey to deliver it .
meaning Turkey is only deliver it and is not capable of even packing cargo

you read what i wrote rather than talking nonsense .
Turkey operate non ZERO what so ever of tactical nuclear weapons .

Turkish pilot only can drop the bomb after it been activated .

it is like you got cargo and you use donkey to deliver it .
meaning Turkey is only deliver it and is not capable of even packing cargo
Another foul mouth clown. Can you read English language, or you need some pig to translate it for you?

The nukes in Turkey (which belongs to NATO and not the state of Turkey) are simply a station to store them. Turkish army does not have the required codes, and anyone who says they do is either severely misinformed or outright lying. :lol:
If Turkey has indiginoues nukes (which it doesnt) why are the turkish members here talking about a so called "arms race" if Iran develops the nuke? Which we have no intention of doing btw.
You are contradicting yourselves.

Get real. Turkey has sold much of its national treasures (ports, telecommunication) to the West/NATO.
So in case of war that does not serve Western interests, you will be unable to communicate- This is what turkey has been reduced to, regardless of this image of turkey as supapowa of West Asia. :rofl:
Thats one of the reasons you could not respond to Israeli aggression when they slaughtered Turks on the flotilla and humiliated your superduper supapowa.
If turkey has nukes, why could you not respond to israel? Surely your indiginos nuclear stockpile, which doesnt exist in real life but i'll humor you, would deter any israeli nuclear response?

oh thats right, you dont have them. Not only that but you increased trade with them by 3-4 fold. This is what NATO is telling you to do.
Take a good hard look and the mirror before opening your big mouths about Iran. You're pathetic.

Btw this thread was non-confrontational and about Iran-Turkey friendship but then some turkish members started their confrontation, accusing us of spying and threats (which has nothing to do with the thread)
@Turkish_FR seems to be one of few sensible Turks on the forum. :)
Other than that, the pdf turks are not representing their country that well. Uncivilized, cocky and high on their own arrogance, when they really have nothing to be arrogant about.
Sit the f.uck down. :D

Last edited:
Get real. Turkey has sold much of its national treasures (ports, telecommunication) to the West/NATO.
So in case of war that does not serve Western interests, you will be unable to communicate- This is what turkey has been reduced to, regardless of this image of turkey as supapowa of West Asia. :rofl:
Yeah, because if a war breaks out, Turkey is going to use vodafone to communicate with its military forces :disagree:

You are the same guy who thinks Qhaher is a real plane. Talking about jokes in west-asia :lol:

Yeah, because if a war breaks out, Turkey is going to use vodafone to communicate with its military forces :disagree:

You are the same guy who thinks Qhaher is a real plane. Talking about jokes in west-asia :lol:

No, but there is also military telecommunication. And this you have sold to NATO too. Basically your army belongs to the white man in Europe and US. haha

Mod Edit

No, but there is also military telecommunication. And this you have sold to NATO too. Basically your army belongs to the white man in Europe and US. haha
You retarded dog.
This is not true. You are not only ignorant but also extremely dumb. It is the same mentality that pulls a dummy 5th generation plane from its cockpit at a dump place. Look at the garbage in the back. :lol:

F-313.jpg

This is not true. You are not only ignorant but also extremely dumb. It is the same mentality that pulls a dummy 5th generation plane from its cockpit at a dump place. Look at the garbage in the back. :lol:

F-313.jpg

It is true. Thats why you keep sidestepping and talking about Qaher (which is just a concept and not a real plane and have not been presented by the Iranian authorities as a real plane numbnuts).
Because you dont have any arguments or counter claims.

AFAIK Turkey cannot use the nuclear missiles as it pleases. Turkey along with Netherlands, Germany and some others only share these US bombs. Furthermore, according to this article Turkey doesn't have the capability (though we have the planes) to carry out such strikes anymore due no training.

Reassessing the Role of U.S. Nuclear Weapons in Turkey | Arms Control Association

That's what I meant with arms race. Iran having such bombs will spur Turkey too.

AFAIK Turkey cannot use the nuclear missiles as it pleases. Turkey along with Netherlands, Germany and some others only share these US bombs. Furthermore, according to this article Turkey doesn't have the capability (though we have the planes) to carry out such strikes anymore due no training.

Reassessing the Role of U.S. Nuclear Weapons in Turkey | Arms Control Association

That's what I meant with arms race. Iran having such bombs will spur Turkey too.

So to sum up, you basically have no nukes.

I don't think USA give Turkey nukes, cause turkey is a Muslim country and neighbour of israel.

So to sum up, you basically have no nukes.

The importance is not they have or they don't have 5 shared nukes, the importance is USA will not let Turkey become a nuclear power.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom