What's new

REFUSAL OF KASHMIR PLEBISCITE IS COWARDICE OR FEAR OF REALITY

---
i asked you one question what is geogrpay of kashmir .. still waiting for ans.. if you raise question your responsibility to ans the same
--
state sponser terrorisma
Pakistan a state sponsor of terrorism, Chris Alexander says - Politics - CBC News
Pakistan a state sponsor of terrorism, Chris Alexander say

Christopher "Chris" A. Alexander (born September 9, 1968),PC,[1]MP is Canada's Minister of Citizenship and Immigration. He has represented the riding of Ajax—Pickering, in Ontario, in the Canadian House of Commons since 2011.

Alexander served as Canada's first resident Ambassador to Afghanistan from 2003 to 2005
---
Pakistan warned it could be declared a 'terrorist state': US says Islamabad must end its support for Kashmiri militants Pakistan warned it could be declared a 'terrorist state'
Pakistan warned it could be declared a 'terrorist state': US says Islamabad must end its support for Kashmiri militants Pakistan warned it could be declared a 'terrorist state' - World - News - The Independent
--
need more?
You are going out of thread context
Are troll is your destination ?

First of All you need to go to your child he or she will goggle and teaches you geography.

your are refraining the old quotes from Canadian & US Media or some dignitaries

CONGRATULATE
Your New Master's after cold war era.

Plebiscite time was when the resolution passed, when Pak was ready but india refused to do it; Now after such a long time, the demographics have changed, peoples minds have changed, now plebiscite is not acceptable either for india or Pakistan; bcoz then Kashmir will be an independent country....
---
how to make independent country?

enjoyed
Your Wishes
but
truth is
day by day increasing population of Jammu & Kashmir
&
No Way for Escape from Plebiscite
Reality is
the Right to self-determination
for freedom

Jammu and Kashmir state is nor only Kashmir. It includes, Jammu, Leh and Ladakh. No one from there wants Referendum, neither does Kashmiri Pandits + many pious Muslims don't want it. Hence, ain't going to hold referendum. Anyway, it has to be started by Pakistan, so when is Pakistan starting it?

--
so ISIS are freedom figter right as per your paramert
so does the boko haram ..
so does TTP right
Your are coming down for trolling
I have the answer but don't worry calm down your typing is showing your frustration.

You are going out of thread context
Are troll is your destination ?

First of All you need to go to your child he or she will goggle and teaches you geography.

your are refraining the old quotes from Canadian & US Media or some dignitaries

CONGRATULATE
Your New Master's after cold war era.
---
1.out of contecx
see your post no 13

State Sponsored Terrorism in Indian Held Kashmir.
Sponsor terrorism in Balochistan is it your point ???
this thread is for Indian Held Kashmir plebiscite troll is not allow...

it was you said - State Sponsored Terrorism in Indian Held Kashmir i just gave who is doing the same .. with link

2. Old quotes
see dates on linlk --
Pakistan a state sponsor of terrorism, Chris Alexander says
International community must address situation immediately, immigration minister says
By Kathleen Harris, CBC News Posted: Apr 01, 2014 5:00 AM ET

2nd link independt source
Monday 10 May 1993.. yes its old.. but what about subtance
that mean since 1993 pak views liked that only.. its not new phenomena right

3. Troll
trolls dont povide links ..they put allegatin wihotutbacking with prooff
hope you got who doing it

4. geography -kashmir
i asked simple question so need simple ans
if you dont understnd isue how you will solve it
so need ans from ur side

4. Master ..
heee.. that relation with uSa before and china now is well known
slave nation dont cut there enegery pipe line because master told to do same
slave nation dont choose figter jet of other country other than thier master ..

Jammu and Kashmir state is nor only Kashmir. It includes, Jammu, Leh and Ladakh. No one from there wants Referendum, neither does Kashmiri Pandits + many pious Muslims don't want it. Hence, ain't going to hold referendum. Anyway, it has to be started by Pakistan, so when is Pakistan starting it?
--
that why i m asking them geogrpahy of kashmir
they themself dont understnd issue as alwsys

Your are coming down for trolling
I have the answer but don't worry calm down your typing is showing your frustration.
---
you have habit of contradicitng yourslef /?
post no 21
reedom fighters where !!!
They are Imaging the whole population as freedom fighters and deploying troops for every citizen of Indian held Kashmir
--
these are your words ...
so im aksing simple question who ttp/boko / isis are?
--
typing...
hee
see my old post .. you will get idea

Yes it is the reason for why plebiscite is necessary
in the presence of occupational forces who can use the Right to self-determination according to their choice.

---
you have habit of contradicitng yourslef /?
post no 21
reedom fighters where !!!
They are Imaging the whole population as freedom fighters and deploying troops for every citizen of Indian held Kashmir
--
these are your words ...
so im aksing simple question who ttp/boko / isis are?
--
typing...
hee
see my old post .. you will get idea
use your spectacles where i use the name of these organizations.

use your spectacles where i use the name of these organizations.
--
dost .. if pak sponserd sepratis in kashmir / terrortist are freedom fgter
then
who are ttp /boko/isis
--
iknow you did not name those org
but you advocted fredom figter right
so who are above org are ?

Yes it is the reason for why plebiscite is necessary
in the presence of occupational forces who can use the Right to self-determination according to their choice.

As per UN resolutions, Pakistan is Occupational Force. Read UN resolution thread posted by other member on 1st page.

You can't make a person who has buried his head in sand understand anything. It's waste of time. :D
--
true ..
but tland under which he buried his head is mine
so have to .. :(
--
let them bury in their land as they doing in plenty of stuff in their own land.. not my issue
but not in my land :-)

--
true ..
but tland under which he buried his head is mine
so have to .. :(
--
let them bury in their land as they doing in plenty of stuff in their own land.. not my issue
but not in my land :-)

Kashmir issue is a complex issue and I've read almost all the threads (7-8 years old thread) on it, to learn the issue. My outcome is, it's futile to discuss it. :enjoy:

Best of luck in your quest. I only post in Kadhmir thread's when I wish to do stealth troll. :D

As per UN resolutions, Pakistan is Occupational Force. Read UN resolution thread posted by other member on 1st page.
Why India have a need of 700,000 troops in Occupied Kashmir ???

Back
Top Bottom