What's new

Redrawn map for Muslim world

why dont they cut india on ethnice basis carving tamil state out of south india and northern srilanka why dont they carve out state of begal joining east indian bengal with bangladesh

they are full of r a t - s h i t thats it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yarmook - Please mind the language.

I think we ought to look at the bigger picture..as many people have suggested that it is a neo con idea..we should also understand the fact that in matters where it concerns the Muslim world...the driving force behind every idea are the Zionists. The Bigger picture is i believe of the Zionists is not to destroy or fight the Muslim states using America however use the muslim nations to destroy America. Even though this seems the most crazy idea there is ...but to truly understand this idea you have understand the ideology of the Zionists. Their belief is that they are the 'chosen' people and are supposed to rule on all other non Jews. It would be interesting to note that if indeed this is what the Jews want why would they let survive a Christian superpower,when it is they whose ideas to the force of communism. :pakistan:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I'm sorry for my offensive post... its just that the previous post irked me a lot. With regard to the division of British India into India and Pakistan, I believe it should not have happened. I have nothing against Muslims or Pakistanis; its just that Partition led to increased Hindu-Muslim polarity in the subcontinent, something which resulted in four wars and almost perpetual animosity. Divisions on the basis of race, color, religion should be discouraged. If the subcontinent would have never been partitioned, things might have been radically different. Primarily, Muslims would not be a minority to an extent they are now.

Or more likely there would have been even further, more protracted, more bitter and more brutal civil war that would have lead to the death of many many more people than in conventional armed conflict which would in any case lead to the ripping off of the sub-continent into what is now Pakistan and maybe more of what is now India.

Look the areas that are now Pakistan are not like India, they were never meant to be ruled by India. Look at the tribal areas, you think we are having a tough time? Imagine how Hindu rulers and Hindu soldiers would fare? Balochistan, Punjab....all these areas where tribe and religion are the biggest factors. What makes you think you Indians could have managed it? Even the British had an almost impossible time of it... we Pakistanis are having an tough time of it, and our nation is made on the basis of the religion of these tribesmen!

And you think all these problems would go away under the yoke of Hindu rule? I know how well politically and economicly and socialy Indian Muslims are doing, even now after 60 years. And not a day goes by that I dont thank God that he gave me Pakistan.

You have the right to express your views ofcourse, but I have the right to express the fact that your view is ill-advised and nothing but unrealistic self-aggrandizement. Maybe you should worry about the poor muslims who are already there in India instead of asking us to join them as well.

Perhaps this will help explain why we Pakistanis love Pakistan so much:
Indian Muslims' gradual alienation - Jane's Country Risk News

1)The biggest interest is is PAKISTAN.US and

“The Prophet Sallallahu ‘Alaihi Wa Sallam said, ‘The Hour will not come before the Euphrates uncovers a mountain of gold, for which people will fight. 99 out of 100 will die, but everyone among them will say that perhaps he will be the one who will survive.’”

(Sahih Muslim, Book 41, No. 6918)

99 out of 100 people that fight for the gold will die, point is don't fight for it and you should be fine. If somebody wants to steal that gold they should consider this verse a dire warning.

Maps can't be redrawn without adding blood to its ink... So this is just an insult and belongs to its owner only.

Maps can't be redrawn without adding blood to its ink... So this is just an insult and belongs to its owner only.

In retrospect it would have been an excellent plan in the context of the article-but totally unfeasible in the current environment.

Purely academic discourse but relevant as the majority of conflicts are over resources and this map goes a long way (with the possible exception of Pakistan) in resolving such issues. For example in your country's context what on this map appears as "Kurdistan" incorporates a section of what is now Eastern Turkey and formerly known pre-1923 as the Western Part of Armenia- a product of tension over land and identity.

Well I'm sorry for my offensive post... its just that the previous post irked me a lot. With regard to the division of British India into India and Pakistan, I believe it should not have happened. I have nothing against Muslims or Pakistanis; its just that Partition led to increased Hindu-Muslim polarity in the subcontinent, something which resulted in four wars and almost perpetual animosity. Divisions on the basis of race, color, religion should be discouraged. If the subcontinent would have never been partitioned, things might have been radically different. Primarily, Muslims would not be a minority to an extent they are now.

That was tried before even Allama Iqbal (RA) tried that. But hindu bannia can never accept Muslims as its equal. Hindus have have been slaves for centuries. They dream of being masters now. Allah ka lakh lakh shukkar ha we got this country!

Muslims are some of the poorest, most under-represented people in India. And 1/3 of the worlds poor are Indians, almost 1/2 Indians live below the International poverty line as compared to 1/4 people in Pakistan. So thanks but no thanks, I think we Muslims are MUCH better off here.

i think pakistani's are confused. that's just what i think. you oppose islamic fundamentalism like the one of the taliban but whenever there's corruption or poverty or something else you advocate more ISLAMIZATION as a possible solution. i think you guys are in a war with yourselves. maybe someone will delete this comment i don't know. but thats how it looks from where i stand.

By looking at the map, I can see parts of the Pakistani pie being cut. I don't think Pakistan would be happy with this.

i think pakistani's are confused. that's just what i think. you oppose islamic fundamentalism like the one of the taliban but whenever there's corruption or poverty or something else you advocate more ISLAMIZATION as a possible solution. i think you guys are in a war with yourselves. maybe someone will delete this comment i don't know. but thats how it looks from where i stand.

Islamization does not necessarily equal Talibanization, or even the Saudi or Iranian systems.

The fact that I could describe three distinctly different systems with the same term should give you an idea of why your premise is utterly wrong.

I'd suggest thinking a little deeper, because right now you are the one coming across as 'confused', or worse, lacking any insight into the subject altogether.

Last edited:
Its kinda of surprising that Indians have such a primitive understanding about the different strands of Islamic ideology, especially given the fact that they are so close to Pakistan and claim to be so deeply troubled by "Political Islam and Terrorism".

I wonder what the future map of bharat/hindustan will look like. I can see at least 30 different princely states being carved out of that artificial and unatural country.

:cheers:

Rapor ... sorry to wake u up dude,, :crazy:

India is too big and strong to break apart where as Pak is prone to break,, Hope you are young enough to see that happen before u die.
:lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom