What's new

Redrawn map for Muslim world

As an Indian tell me are you "happy" or concerned by this proposed map???

Dude let me tell you the fact and I can take bet from anyone in this forum.

I am not denying these kind of things might be discussed, but they remain just that discussion. There is absolutely no truth that someone is trying to implement it, because everyone knows that something of this sort is not possible without WW3.

So this is just a time-pass item and any serious person will not waste time on it. Should be in Joke section.

...What they really need to is divide India.
Sir, that's coming soon, InshALLAH...

Muhammad Rusool-ALLAH said:-
Na’im, son of Hammad in al-Fitan, reports that Abu Huraira said
that the Messenger of Allah mentioned India and said: “A group
of you will conquer India. Allah will open (India) for them until
they come with its kings chained — Allah having forgiven their
sins — when they return (from India), they will find the son of
Mary in Syria.”(Kitab Al Fitan)

(This is NOT talking of previous muslim conquests of india, coz they didn't go back to help Eesa(Jesus) in Syria!!!)

Then Nostradamus wrote his dreams, around year 1555:-
The deep entry(indo-pak region) made by the great Queen
will make the place powerful and inaccessible;
the army of the three lions will be defeated(in indo-pak region)
causing within a thing hideous and terrible.

(Now indians r hallucinating that their national "symbol" which is 2-D has 4 lions in it, NOT 3... Coz their mind is stuck in 4 lions of Sarnath that was a 3-D structure & 2-D symbol adopted from that 3-D structure shows 3-Lions......) Indian passport ...&... R.A.W all share that 3-Lion photo that Nostradamus saw in his dream...
==========================

When will that happen??? Around 2nd upcoming solar maximum... InshALLAH... i.e., 2022... (2011+11=2022)

Last Solar maximum was around the time when Bush was nominated & later US attacked Afghanistan...

Around upcoming solar Maximum they r planing another false-flag... to which Obama alluded in Berlin speech* when he said terrorists trained in Karachi will use fussile material from Russia to attack Paris.... & then Bob Graham predicted they r expecting nuclear attack in US with 5 years...
Just look at the smug smiles of guys standing on back instead of having fears or concerns on their faces... & they nod heads when Jim says "focus on Pakistan", like it was "the gist" of their address.... Like "focussing on Pak-istan" was more relevant than nuke/bio attack....

& it's around the time when "Mayan Calendar'" says poles will be switched,,, era of tyrrany will end...(as opposed to common misconception that Mayan ppl predicted end-of-time... No they didn't.)

If u guys remember, 6 nuclear cruise missiles took-off "ACCIDENTLY" from Minot Airbase USA & ONLY 5 came back on Barksdale Airbase........ Mainstream media didn't give more than few minutes to this incident, that too very vague & limited information was given... & Following lower-level crew involved in handling those nukes died in car or bike "accidents" etc.
1-Todd Blue - Minot AFB(Airforce Base)
2-a married couple from Barksdale Airbase(Names not released)
3-Stephen Garrett - Minot AFB
4-Weston Kissel - Minot AFB
5-John Frueh
6-Jonathan Bayless - Minot AFB
7-Thomas L. Tinsley - Alleged of breach in following the standards while handling nukes.

This is the stolen nuke "they" plan to explode somewhere & blame it on Pakistan.... that's their plan, but ALLAH also plans & ALLAH is best of planners... I'm hopeful their plan will fail like their plan of USS_Liberty attack failed.
Anyways C.D.C have coffins** & Cement Cribs*** ready to dispose off those bodies...

Obama's Berlin speech watch at minute:8:21 & then at 8:47:-
Coffins:-

Massive expansion of cemetery... what r they anticipating???

= = = = = = =
= = = = = = =
= = = = = = =
Not only india,,, western tyrrants r also ready for their "end",,, in their own words...

"Prophecy of POPEs" tells us that present pope is 2nd last (111th)pope & after him will come last (112th) pope(Peter of Rome)..... LAST pope???!!! is christianity going to end after that???

There's unconfirmed news that Freemasons have started selling their Lodges in USA...!!! Why?

Here's what Prophecy of Popes' says about last pope...
112 Peter the Roman, who will nourish the sheep in many tribulations; when they are finished, the city of seven hills will be destroyed, and the fearsome Judge will judge His people. The End.

"City of 7 hills" = Italy-Rome.Rome represented"Christianity"during Prophet Muhammad's time & when this prophecy was written
Fearsome judge(c.f.2nd Hadees Below) = Eesa(Jesus)
Peter Romanus = Dajjal!!!???

Sahih Muslim:41:6924:-Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The Last Hour would not come until the Romans would land at al-A'maq or in Dabiq(border region b/w Syria & Turkey). An army consisting of the best (soldiers) of the people of the earth at that time will come from Medina (to counteract them). When they will arrange themselves in ranks, the Romans would say: Do not stand between us and those (Muslims) who took prisoners from amongst us. Let us fight with them; and the Muslims would say: Nay, by Allah, we would never get aside from you and from our brethren that you may fight them. They will then fight and a third (part) of the army would run away, whom Allah will never forgive. A third (part of the army). which would be constituted of excellent martyrs in Allah's eye, would be killed and the third who would never be put to trial would win and they would be conquerors of Constantinople. And as they would be busy in distributing the spoils of war (amongst themselves) after hanging their swords by the olive trees, the Satan would cry: The Dajjal has taken your place among your family. They would then come out, but it would be of no avail. And when they would come to Syria, he would come out while they would be still preparing themselves for battle drawing up the ranks. Certainly, the time of prayer shall come and then Jesus (peace be upon him) son of Mary would descend and would lead them in prayer. When the enemy of Allah would see him, it would (disappear) just as the salt dissolves itself in water and if he (Jesus) were not to confront them at all, even then it would dissolve completely, but Allah would kill them by his hand and he would show them their blood on his lance (the lance of Jesus Christ).

Bukhari:4:55:657: Allah's Apostle said, "By Him in Whose Hands my soul is, surely (Jesus,) the son of Mary will soon descend amongst you and will judge mankind justly (judge by Quranic law NOT bible; Hadees 658); he will break the Cross and kill the pigs and there will be no Jizya (i.e. taxation taken from non Muslims). Money will be in abundance so that nobody will accept it, and a single prostration to Allah (in prayer) will be better than the whole world and whatever is in it." Abu Huraira added "If you wish, you can recite (this verse of the Holy Book): -- 'And there is none Of the people of the Scriptures (Jews and Christians) But must believe in him (i.e. Jesus as an Apostle of Allah and a human being) Before his death. And on the Day of Judgment He will be a witness Against them." (4.159) (See Fateh Al Bari, Page 302 Vol. 7)

compare "will break cross" to another prophecy by christians themselves... "Our Lady of Fatima's" "Third Secret"

Last edited by a moderator:
Muhammad Rusool-ALLAH said:-
Na’im, son of Hammad in al-Fitan, reports that Abu Huraira said
that the Messenger of Allah mentioned India and said: “A group
of you will conquer India. Allah will open (India) for them until
they come with its kings chained — Allah having forgiven their
sins — when they return (from India), they will find the son of
Mary in Syria.”(Kitab Al Fitan)
(This is NOT talking of previous muslim conquests of india, coz they didn't go back to help Eesa(Jesus) in Syria!!!)

India and pakistan came into existence long after this was written. even i want to see indian kings (presumably prime minister and foreign minister chained and send to syria)

Then Nostradamus wrote his dreams, around year 1555:-
The deep entry(indo-pak region) made by the great Queen
the army of the three lions will be defeated(in indo-pak region)

i have checked the book its the prediction for 7th century.. we are for ur information in 21 st century AD and not year 1555.

ill give u more of prophecy around it

From the marine tributary city,
the shaven head will take up the satrapy;
to chase the sordid man who will the be against him.
For fourteen years he will hold the tyranny.

He will come to expose the false topography,
the urns of the tombs will be opened.
Sect and holy philosophy to thrive,
black for white and the new for the old.

Before the city of the Insubrian lands,
for seven years the siege will be laid;
a very great king enters it,
the city is then free, away from its enemies.

The deep entry made by the great Queen
the army of the three lions will be defeated

The prince who has little pity of mercy
will come through death to change (and become) very knowledgeable.
The kingdom will be attended with great tranquillity,
when the great one will soon be fleeced.

The besieged will color their pacts,
but seven days later they will make a cruel exit:
thrown back inside, fire and blood, seven put to the ax
the lady who had woven the peace is a captive.

"Prophecy of POPEs" tells us that present pope is 2nd last (111th)pope & after him will come last (112th) pope(Peter of Rome)..... LAST pope???!!! is christianity going to end after that???

nice to know u follow the prophecy of popes.. shame on u christians!!!!

Sahih Muslim:41:6924:-Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The Last Hour would not come until the Romans would land at al-A'maq or in Dabiq(border region b/w Syria & Turkey). An army consisting of the best (soldiers) of the people of the earth at that time will come from Medina (to counteract them). When they will arrange themselves in ranks, the Romans would say: Do not stand between us and those (Muslims) who took prisoners from amongst us. Let us fight with them; and the Muslims would say: Nay, by Allah, we would never get aside from you and from our brethren that you may fight them. They will then fight and a third (part) of the army would run away, whom Allah will never forgive. A third (part of the army). which would be constituted of excellent martyrs in Allah's eye, would be killed and the third who would never be put to trial would win and they would be conquerors of Constantinople. And as they would be busy in distributing the spoils of war (amongst themselves) after hanging their swords by the olive trees, the Satan would cry: The Dajjal has taken your place among your family. They would then come out, but it would be of no avail. And when they would come to Syria, he would come out while they would be still preparing themselves for battle drawing up the ranks. Certainly, the time of prayer shall come and then Jesus (peace be upon him) son of Mary would descend and would lead them in prayer. When the enemy of Allah would see him, it would (disappear) just as the salt dissolves itself in water and if he (Jesus) were not to confront them at all, even then it would dissolve completely, but Allah would kill them by his hand and he would show them their blood on his lance (the lance of Jesus Christ).

so there is a WAr coming between Present day romans (italians) and saudi arabia ( from medina). wonder which side US ,russia and china takes...

Bukhari:4:55:657: Allah's Apostle said, "By Him in Whose Hands my soul is, surely (Jesus,) the son of Mary will soon descend amongst you and will judge mankind justly (judge by Quranic law NOT bible; Hadees 658); he will break the Cross and kill the pigs and there will be no Jizya (i.e. taxation taken from non Muslims). Money will be in abundance so that nobody will accept it, and a single prostration to Allah (in prayer) will be better than the whole world and whatever is in it." Abu Huraira added "If you wish, you can recite (this verse of the Holy Book): -- 'And there is none Of the people of the Scriptures (Jews and Christians) But must believe in him (i.e. Jesus as an Apostle of Allah and a human being) Before his death. And on the Day of Judgment He will be a witness Against them." (4.159) (See Fateh Al Bari, Page 302 Vol. 7)

Jesus christ superstar..:yahoo:

India is already divided in 1947 and further divided to more than 25 states now..

its going to get divided more. coz there is a plan to make a few more states.. hope its sooner than late.. Insha Allah...

Last edited:
...i have checked the book its the prediction for 7th century.. we are for ur information in 21 st century AD and not year 1555.
His centuries do NOT co-incide with actual centuries... After writing he threw his papers in air to mix them up on purpose...

& all paras of Nostradamus u gave, I have mentioned on another forum.. Didn't mention all here to keep post from growing too long..
nice to know u follow the prophecy of popes.. shame on u christians!!!!
I was giving how they see their future...

so there is a WAr coming between Present day romans (italians) and saudi arabia ( from medina). ...
Rome represented christian-dom at time of Prophet... Romans means NATO forces now...

(his centuries do NOT co-incide with actual centuries... After writing he threw his papers in air to mix them up on purpose...)

So it could be already happened coz his compueter was probably pentium 1 BC .. papers in air to confuse himself.. good... good....

I hope you read the whole sentence in context with other verses around just like people usually do.. :hitwall:

I was giving how they see their future...

This is how they see?? u mean CIA?? US??? or people during 10-15 AD?? maybe they missed the article about Pakistan... :blah::blah::blah:

Rome represented christian-dom at time of Prophet... Romans means NATO forces now...

Rome means NATO now?? You mean muslim countries like turkey and albania included????.. coz its also in NATO...:sniper:

So its official its NATO vs Saudi now.. :sniper:

sur will keep u updated about the status soon...:chilli:

This funny guy even has a date for it..

When will that happen??? Around 2nd upcoming solar maximum... InshALLAH... i.e., 2022... (2011+11=2022)

Last edited:
This funny guy even has a date for it..
This date was actually given by Nostradamus... Solar Max. theory is just a supportive idea... Like he gave date of Bush's nomination... If u could find it...

& thanks for letting me know that Turkey is part of NATO, coz it solved a problem I was facing with understanding some stuff...

Last edited:
I think the US's map should be redrawn which shouldbe devided in four states1
1.BLACK AMERICA FOR NEGROS(nigers)
2. JEW AMERICA
3. RED INDIAN AMERICA
4. STATE OF COWBOYS
:victory:
:chilli:
:D
:taz:

Well said. No one would like their country to lose that much territory.

Well said. No one would like their country to lose that much territory.
There's seperation movement in USA, for real.
Here's from a person on another Forum... I quote:-
========================

I now live in the Republic of Lakotah

I was living in the USA.

However, the Sioux have now severed all treaties with the USA and we have now declared independence and claim parts of the Dakotas, Nebraska, Montana and Wyoming as the Republic of Lakotah. Although, the government is sort of chuckling at us, we are dead serious and we will not recognize the wasichu government of the USA. We are doing our best to assert our independence peacefully, but if need be, we will have another stand off at Wounded Knee and this time the Blue Coats will have to bury all of the Lakotah, as this will remain Lakotah land as long as one Lakotah remains standing.

Although the Lakotah withdrew from all treaties in 2007, we have just now become fully organized and have announced our declaration of being an independent nation.
Lakota Indians Withdraw Treaties Signed With U.S. 150 Years Ago
Thursday, December 20, 2007

WASHINGTON — The Lakota Indians, who gave the world legendary warriors Sitting Bull and Crazy Horse, have withdrawn from treaties with the United States.

"We are no longer citizens of the United States of America and all those who live in the five-state area that encompasses our country are free to join us,'' long-time Indian rights activist Russell Means said.

A delegation of Lakota leaders has delivered a message to the State Department, and said they were unilaterally withdrawing from treaties they signed with the federal government of the U.S., some of them more than 150 years old.

The group also visited the Bolivian, Chilean, South African and Venezuelan embassies, and would continue on their diplomatic mission and take it overseas in the coming weeks and months.

Lakota country includes parts of the states of Nebraska, South Dakota, North Dakota, Montana and Wyoming.

The new country would issue its own passports and driving licences, and living there would be tax-free - provided residents renounce their U.S. citizenship, Mr Means said.

The treaties signed with the U.S. were merely "worthless words on worthless paper," the Lakota freedom activists said.

Withdrawing from the treaties was entirely legal, Means said.

"This is according to the laws of the United States, specifically article six of the constitution,'' which states that treaties are the supreme law of the land, he said.

"It is also within the laws on treaties passed at the Vienna Convention and put into effect by the US and the rest of the international community in 1980. We are legally within our rights to be free and independent,'' said Means.

The Lakota relaunched their journey to freedom in 1974, when they drafted a declaration of continuing independence — an overt play on the title of the United States' Declaration of Independence from England.

Thirty-three years have elapsed since then because "it takes critical mass to combat colonialism and we wanted to make sure that all our ducks were in a row,'' Means said.

One duck moved into place in September, when the United Nations adopted a non-binding declaration on the rights of indigenous peoples — despite opposition from the United States, which said it clashed with its own laws.

"We have 33 treaties with the United States that they have not lived by. They continue to take our land, our water, our children,'' Phyllis Young, who helped organize the first international conference on indigenous rights in Geneva in 1977, told the news conference.

The U.S. "annexation'' of native American land has resulted in once proud tribes such as the Lakota becoming mere "facsimiles of white people,'' said Means.

Oppression at the hands of the U.S. government has taken its toll on the Lakota, whose men have one of the shortest life expectancies - less than 44 years - in the world.

Lakota teen suicides are 150 per cent above the norm for the U.S.; infant mortality is five times higher than the U.S. average; and unemployment is rife, according to the Lakota freedom movement's website
Map of the Republic of Lakotah. Gold area indicates boundaries that could be taken back if all treaties with the Lakota People and the United States are withdrawn. Red and maroon areas indicate current boundaries.

I currently live in the red area of the map. That is Reservation land and technically was not under Federal Law anyhow. So this will have little change for me except I am taking an active role in the recognition of RoL as an independent nation

I skimmed thru the posts on this thread... Amazingly this thread has the most ludicrous posts ever posted on the whole forum... like this guy mentioning a war between Italians and Saudis... lol

Options for the United States:

Option 1:
russianmap.jpg

Option 2:
bolunmus-abd-haritasi-031006-metecakli.jpg

Option 3:
Quit meddling in the Muslim world and keep your nose in your own region:
north-america-map.gif

Last edited:
Free Kurdistan ? Hahaha. Like those people actually had a homeland.

Agnostic Pakistan? anyone?

hell u already gave me a new nationality with free balouchistan? rofl!

1942 US prediction of post war new world map:

8e93a235cbe0.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom