What's new

Recognition of Kashmir State.

The powers of your 'Azad Jammu and Kashmir Government' is lesser than our Jammu and Kashmir State Government. :coffee:

o_O HOW

Vacate the occupied land under your control before talking of plebesite. You have illegally occupied what is rightful Indian land.

I dont think, anyone invited you to visit India as well. Recently 8 LeTs members were arrested. you can make them as 9.:o:

Kashmiriz want their land free from Indians janiii bring some movement of independence or do some propaganda against azad kashmir to show the world kashmiriz arent happy with pakistanis :lol:

Azad Kashmir is a joke..a total joke ridiculing the word 'azadi'.

Its not a joke you need to ask Mirpuri people living in Uk how they feel while being in pakistan :angel:

Last edited:
What about GB? DO you call it also part of Azad Kashmir?

The bolded part of your statement is the reason why no one in the world love Pakistanis. Negative mentality.

GB is my love janii they are more then happy with pakistan as they are enjoying cars and suv's like land cruisers in few lac rupees :lol: they feel more then happy when they easily travels to china on a 1500 rupee pass for shopping :lol: they feel more happy when they earn from apricot farming with assistance of Govt of pak :lol: they feel more then happy when they see there is a government subsidized bus and cargo service like NATCO :lol: they feel more happy when government assist them with micro hydo projects for villages and town theree :pakistan: they feel more happy when they see food item prices are half of the price for them :lol: and they feeel more then happy when they see crime rate is ZERO and Literacy Rate more then 90% they feel more then happy when they see government of pakistan cares for them :enjoy:

1383234_10152366504477617_3754630244711914943_n.jpg

Little Scout of gilgit baltistan ;) Celebrating Agha Khan's Birthday

Kashmiriz want their land free from Indians janiii bring some movement of independence or do some propaganda against azad kashmir to show the world kashmiriz arent happy with pakistanis
Brainwashed people used as guinea pigs because of blind obsession of Pakistan to break India.

We are willing to free AJK to be united with their kin on the other side of LoC. Seeing them walk free in their lands instead of lying in Indian army's mass graves is all we want to see.

The problem however, is with the 'atoot ang' brigade, who want to continue their foreceful occupation at whatever may it cost in Muslim blood.

So when you gonna declare your part of kashmir as independent state ?
That will be a good start right ?

Yes, Pakistan should give "real" freedom to their part of Kashmir and Gilgit–Baltistan and make it a separate country. Only then they will have a moral high ground to talk about the Indian part.

Why are you so supportive of making Kashmir specially an independent country when GB is already with you and Laddak and Jammu is happy with India. GIve me one sane reason how can a small land lock country survive? or you planning to annex this small country again the way your tribesmen captured 1/3rd of Kashmir in 48?

Only if you have tried to look without saffron glasses you would knew that Gilgit Baltistan link Pakistan to China.

We are willing to free AJK to be united with their kin on the other side of LoC. Seeing them walk free in their lands instead of lying in Indian army's mass graves is all we want to see.

The problem however, is with the 'atoot ang' brigade, who want to continue their foreceful occupation at whatever may it cost in Muslim blood.

Only if you have tried to look without saffron glasses you would knew that Gilgit Baltistan link Pakistan to China.
With the same logic, if you try to look Kashmir without your green logic, you will see how much pain kashmiris are suffering due to insurgency supported by Pakistan.

Dont give me riddles. Neither I am of the view of imposing religion on others nor imposing my ideas. So dont generalize people here. Its always pakistanis here who see everything with green glass. Two nation theory is based on that and thats why you think world as green and non green, In case of India, you call it saffron.

So, any valid reason why you (pakistan) by its own will decided to break a big portion of Jammu Kashmir under its occupation and calling it as GB where as given a tiny little land to innocent Kashmiris of their side and fooling them by calling it Azad Kashmir.

The Kashmir issue has three proponents, India, Pakistan, and the people of Kashmir. Indian claim to Kashmir is based largely on the instrument of accession signed by Maharaja Hari Singh which is entirely legally valid. The Pakistani claim is based on the Muslim majority in the area which is logical. And the people of Kashmir want a separate state due to decades of neglect. Estimations indicate 65-70% people opting for independence in case a plebiscite or referendum is ever held.

But in reality any such referendum is a pipe dream by Kashmir's inhabitants. Kashmir has tremendous strategic value for the defence of both countries. Plus any loss of territory, even ceding an inch would result in immense loss of face and would be tantamount to political suicide for both the regimes. Added to that is zero support from the international community as a separate Kashmir represents a grave threat to south Asian stability.

India seems content with the current status quo, and has made no overture towards the part held by Pakistan. The reason for this is that Indian held area is much more valuable in wealth of resources than the parts under Pakistani or Chinese control. Added to that the completely Muslim population of the Pakistani part as well as the difficulty in access from the Indian side, results in total lack of interest by India in Pakistan's part of Kashmir. Hence for India Kashmir seems to be a settled issue.

On the other hand, since Pakistan got a raw deal in the division of Kashmir, it has engaged in unsuccessful wars and extremism to gain ground in the Indian part. And keeps on raking up the plebiscite issue. Knowing fully well that were a referendum ever held, Kashmir's inhabitants would in a majority choose independence from both countries. And like India, Pakistan would be extremely loathe to lose an inch of it's currently held territory. Hence the plebiscite call by Pakistan is a hollow one, mostly political grandstanding, while simultaneously executing actions like changing the demographics which ensure a plebiscite can never be held.

No one wants a separate and independent Kashmir, not India nor Pakistan, nor the international community, apart from the very people of Kashmir. At best the people in Indian part of Kashmir can hope to eventually improve their living standards due to vast amount of aid by the government of India to the state, much greater than is provided by their Pakistani counterparts.

All three current occupants of Kashmir, India, Pakistan, China are nuclear powers with more than a hundred warheads each. Which ensures none will use it against the other. None of them wants to see any change in status quo.

Now, even though I feel sorry for the populace of Kashmir, any dream of independence would remain just that, only a dream in the foreseeable future, owing to the harsh ground reality and real world scenarios opposing that. When no plebiscite has occurred for 67 years, rest assured it'll not happen this century..

I think Pakistan should free Azad Kashmir and then ask India to leave from Kashmir..

That would be better and I will also agree, Pakistan loves kashmiri otherwise they are just doing Show-off and not going to happen anything.

Till Then enjoy with comedy Show:p:

if Kashmirs has no problem with GB, what is ur problem, why is ur stomach aching so hard and being an Indian Hindu, non-Kashmir from any stretch of imagination, ur are as close to kashmirs as Zimbabwe is to England.

The bolded part is very important .....Yes I agree with your point of view if the name of Kashmir changes ti Islamic Republic/State of Kashmir!...so yes "ur are as close to kashmirs as Zimbabwe is to England"....I agree with you on this but from my prespective not yours.

Why your stomach is paining,if our kashmir people dont have a problem to be an integral part of india,why u people are so worried.

With the same logic, if you try to look Kashmir without your green logic, you will see how much pain kashmiris are suffering due to insurgency supported by Pakistan.

With same logic people of Baluchistan is also suffering, no need to play holier than thou.

Dont give me riddles. Neither I am of the view of imposing religion on others nor imposing my ideas. So dont generalize people here. Its always pakistanis here who see everything with green glass. Two nation theory is based on that and thats why you think world as green and non green, In case of India, you call it saffron.

Kahna kya chahta hai bhai?

So, any valid reason why you (pakistan) by its own will decided to break a big portion of Jammu Kashmir under its occupation and calling it as GB where as given a tiny little land to innocent Kashmiris of their side and fooling them by calling it Azad Kashmir.

I already told you reason, you are not Ban Ki Moon to call it valid or invalid. :pop:

With same logic people of Baluchistan is also suffering, no need to play holier than thou.
Who started it first? Thats what matter. Pakistan started infiltrating tribals in Kashmir even before it was given a chance to decide its fate.

Kahna kya chahta hai bhai?
Yeh saffron color kissi aur ko kehna..I am not that kind of person who look everything from religious angle. There are something which is called rational, logic and i think in that way.

I already told you reason, you are not Ban Ki Moon to call it valid or invalid.
Bhai mere Ban Ki Moon ne to kaha hai aapas main sulja lo, uske pass na aao. lekin tum uski sunte kaha ho. Agar woh keh bhi de ki azad kashmir azad nahin hai, tum kaha maan ne wale ho.

Who started it first? Thats what matter. Pakistan started infiltrating tribals in Kashmir even before it was given a chance to decide its fate.

1. When Kashmir hadn't decided anything at that time and was independent than how it becomes interfering in India?
2. How about allies of congress starting issue of Independent Pakhtuanistan?

Yeh saffron color kissi aur ko kehna..I am not that kind of person who look everything from religious angle. There are something which is called rational, logic and i think in that way.

Ok - i give you chance to prove rationality until than you are excluded from saffron chaddi group.

Bhai mere Ban Ki Moon ne to kaha hai aapas main sulja lo, uske pass na aao. lekin tum uski sunte kaha ho. Agar woh keh bhi de ki azad kashmir azad nahin hai, tum kaha maan ne wale ho.

Than i simply gave my solution, if you don't like it than move on.

Back
Top Bottom