What's new

Recent Sino-Indian border conflict

Dude, BD does not need to be eternally grateful for 1971. India was not doing BD a favour anyway.

Like I say war would cost many thousands of mainly Indian lives as China is many times stronger than India. Modi needs to back down and
then no need for any conflict and waste of lives.
No need. :) Apki ehsaan na mile to behtr hai. :P
use element of surprise on them
No chance of that, come on.
we shud have occupied east pakistan. See what leaders of west pakistan did with you ? and how india helped you
No. We should have allowed supported East Pak HQ to complete Operation Searchlight and accepted all Hindus and Buddhists. After that a war could be fought to evict the Pak forces, but I think they would voluntarily have left after some prodding.
Cause you are the intruder, not China.
Naaaah. The world knows PRC is the invader. But that does not matter really.

While China needs no military or economic help from either Pakistan or BD, it greatly cares what
these countries think about the situation.
While we do not want war as thousands of
mainly Indian soldiers will die, if war comes then
make no mistake we will support China 100%.
Yup,you can support China sitting in UK ,we have hasina :haha:

If I were the chairman of PRC, I will cut off the chicken neck and get back the south Tibet. The rest of those North Pradesh will be set free.

Sikkim shall be independent again.

Gorkhas shall be allowed to unite with Nepal again.

China also should support BD and to get back West Bengal.

I am very excited in this scenario.

If China government doesn't have this ambition, our next generations will have to suffer. Don't worry India will use nukes, cause we have H bombs. China has the power to cut the entire North East from Barat's ruling, that's our responsibility to do it.

I'm not trolling, I seriously mean it.

中国最大的问题在于强大的时候不占他人领土,但是衰弱的时候要被周边的牛鬼蛇神欺负。什么以德报怨,全他妈扯淡。
If China can cut the entire North East off from Barat, it will build up strong prestige in the whole sub continent.

汉人自古便尚武,现在咋会变成这个鸟样。

习近平你能把印度人收拾了老子就服你,搞不定你在老子眼里屁都不是。
Calm down.别愤青了,还普金呢。。。

If I were the chairman of PRC, I will cut off the chicken neck and get back the south Tibet. The rest of those North Pradesh will be set free.

Sikkim shall be independent again.

Gorkhas shall be allowed to unite with Nepal again.

China also should support BD and to get back West Bengal.

I am very excited in this scenario.

If China government doesn't have this ambition, our next generations will have to suffer. Don't worry India will use nukes, cause we have H bombs. China has the power to cut the entire North East from Barat's ruling, that's our responsibility to do it.

I'm not trolling, I seriously mean it.

中国最大的问题在于强大的时候不占他人领土,但是衰弱的时候要被周边的牛鬼蛇神欺负。什么以德报怨,全他妈扯淡。
If China can cut the entire North East off from Barat, it will build up strong prestige in the whole sub continent.

汉人自古便尚武,现在咋会变成这个鸟样。

习近平你能把印度人收拾了老子就服你,搞不定你在老子眼里屁都不是。
take it easy.dude...
饭,要一口一口吃。。:rofl:

@ Chinese members. Ask CCCP to Give a deadline or cut off date for your India invasion. Will it be after a year or two year or twenty year ???

Pakistani members. Hope u draw a good lesson after Chinese go back to their original position ....If u get depressed ... ask Sartaz Aziz for recommending you all for treatment in India ...We will treat you of all your ailments.

The stand-off will have to end before the summer is out. Since India is not going to voluntarily withdraw its troops, China will have to kick them out with force. Let's wait and see.

or if China can keep indian solders there through winter, indians will start shooting themselves. No military action from China needed.

or if China can keep indian solders there through winter, indians will start shooting themselves. No military action from China needed.

Not really. That's what India wants. China can't afford to let it happen. Indian troops have to kicked out one way to other, militarily if necessarily. From the get-go China has maintained that Indian forces invaded into Chinese territory. India has to be disciplined from time to time. Or else these boastful, chestthumping, sanctimonius, phony Indian ruling elites become too delusional for their good.

Both countries are rising economic powerhouse in today's world. Going to war with each other would just end up hurting themselves. Hopefully, both can resolve this peacefully.

Dude, BD does not need to be eternally grateful for 1971. India was not doing BD a favour anyway.

Like I say war would cost many thousands of mainly Indian lives as China is many times stronger than India. Modi needs to back down and
then no need for any conflict and waste of lives.
We gave you freedom by spilling our blood. You will simply get owned if you try to threaten India . China is paper tiger, as being witnessed with this incident.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom