What's new

Recent pictures of European and American aircraft

Another favorite ....close call

bf47ab06ab2dbb15651492a90e1b1266.jpg

Another fav..click and see..is it block 15
60a5d5d0278c5a916885a52f4a60cc58.jpg

İt's my favorite.Turkish tiger fleet.Turkish vs Greek dogfight over the AEGEAN SEA

Last edited:
And Turkish F-16 Locked Greek Mirage Crash Over Aegean Sea
video [video=youtube;DykVRKOk2BY]
- Dogfight - Locked Greek Mirage Crash Over Aegean Sea[/url][url="
- Turkish F16 Intercepts a Bandit / Dogfight[/url][url="
- Re: dogfight[/url][url="

Last edited by a moderator:
This is real video Turkish pilot said 'Greek plane down sea!!!'

This is real video Turkish pilot said 'Greek plane down sea!!!'

I have heard that Turks and Greeks almost on daily bases intercept each other but why is it that none actually fires a missile towards the other?:what:

I have heard that Turks and Greeks almost on daily bases intercept each other but why is it that none actually fires a missile towards the other?:what:

Not to flame but I thought you were well informed or capable to link data to extract valuable information?

Both Turkey and Greece are NATO memebers. They have some differences about islands, territorial water and history... Add Cyprus..

But one nation cannot attack the other. They do so now and then hostile movements but if it ends in destruction of planes or valuable pilots then it was a bit wrong. Besides that you have rules of engagements. The stupid Indian that shot Atlantique will rot in hell cause he attackes a non armed plane close to the border and sneaked up from behind and fired heat seeking misile..

Anyway. Been there to both nations and love them both. Special Greeks. Since I do not look like Pakistani (they often say I look like Greek) you might understand why I love to be there...

Hope you do not mind a think tank member explained you this simple fact.

Anyway, best place to earth is Cesme Alacati... Turkey. Been there, done that, loved it.

Back
Top Bottom