What's new

Reasons why USA will indirectly protect India from Pakistan.

So when you going to get hold of more of these Mukho Banglas and team them up with Indian Army to recover Pakistan occupied Kashmir?

A deadly mix - Mukthi Banglas and Indian Army.

Not sure, maybe the Bengalis might be enough for you guys, they are a sovereign nation who know how to defend their own keep.

Bengalis might be enough for you guys
They are not. Neither are you. You need both of you together to do anything as starkingly demonstrated in 1971. Bangla needed India. India needed Bangla. A appropriate team I might add.

Now get to work with Banglas to set up a team again to recover the 1/3 Kashmir occupied by Pak since 1947. If that takes shape then my warning to Pakistan - watch out !

They are not. Neither are you. You need both of you together to do anything as starkingly demonstrated in 1971. Bangla needed India. India needed Bangla. A appropriate team I might add.

Now get to work with Banglas to set up a team again to recover the 1/3 Kashmir occupied by Pak since 1947. If that takes shape then my warning to Pakistan - watch out !

Man this is getting old, anyway 2 things, don't wish to discuss Kashmir as your not a stakeholder 2nd USA, is just nothing more than n observer. We are more than enough for 5 pakistans combined. Thou we don't have intention for war! The elephant is real it will trample you if provoked. Peace!

Kindly keep us out of your slugfests and racist tirades.

Kindly keep us out of your slugfests and racist tirades.
Can't. Unless you can change history. I did not say anything that was remotely racist. I said it took Mukhto Banglas teaming up with Indian's to defeat Pakistan in 1971 and gave the precautionary advice that should such a alliance form up again - Bangla/India then that might a be a threat to Pak Kashmir.

And I am going to repeat it ad nauseum for the simple reason it amplifies two things I believe in strongly -

1. The castrated nature of 1.25 billion Indian military potential - as history has shows.
2. The failure of religion alone to bind people as demonstrated by those Muslim Banglas who danced and joined with Hindu Indian's to destroy Muslim Pak Army. There were 55,000 men to witness that infamous treachery.

The 1971 even qualified both of the above by showing how India need to team up with Muslim Banglas to win and that Muslim Banglas turned on their c-religionists - so much for ummah brotherhood.

in 1971 even Pakistan wanted to get rid of that far away wing, almost impossible to protect against an indian invasion for being completely surrounded by india from all directions...

You don't just surrender 70,000 troops for something precious, do you? Unless you feel their lives are more important than what yo are trying to save...

you need to do some studies of the history and leaked details ...

shhhhhhh

The failure of religion alone to bind people as demonstrated by those Muslim Banglas who danced and joined with Hindu Indian's to destroy Muslim Pak Army. There were 55,000 men to witness that infamous treachery.

The 1971 even qualified both of the above by showing how India need to team up with Muslim Banglas to win and that Muslim Banglas turned on their c-religionists - so much for ummah brotherhood.
You Pakistani it was West Pakistan who backstabbed us, killing unarmed East Pakistan Muslims without provocation, whose only fault was they demanded some autonomy. We were completely justified retaliating to West Pakistani oppression. They even raped Muslim women. Traitor West Pakistanis !!

I saw what you wrote about our country in that Khalistan thread. Never invoke us in your slugfests again.

Well I don't want to get into the argument of how Pakistan can defeat India or vice versa but one thing I have always said is USA will help anyone as long as it protects their interest. As far as Indo-Pak conflict is concerned USA will never enter the theater nor will provide any logistical support to India until and unless China steps. Until then the most USA would do is, put an embargo on Pakistan and refuse to provide spares for its forces. Though late but luckily Pakistan has realized that they must not depend on USA sole but rather move towards self reliance.

However the million dollar question is if in a future war, Russia decides to play neutral role stops Indian supplies like USA. Will India be able to hold Pakistan even if USA backs them without getting involved physically.

Man this is getting old, anyway 2 things, don't wish to discuss Kashmir as your not a stakeholder 2nd USA, is just nothing more than n observer. We are more than enough for 5 pakistans combined. Thou we don't have intention for war! The elephant is real it will trample you if provoked. Peace!

You would think the Elephant would do something after it had scores of soldiers killed recently?

About the trampling, dont worry we have a elephant gun pointed at the Elephant big fat head!

You would think the Elephant would do something after it had scores of soldiers killed recently?

About the trampling, dont worry we have a elephant gun pointed at the Elephant big fat head!

Sure mate have it your way!

Sure mate have it your way!

As a guest on this forum you should expect some civility (something lacking in indian forums) but you dont always which is unfortunate

But im not sure why you indians think at a state level we should be friends

We are at war and need to accept the consequences of the Kashmir issue

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom