What's new

Really annoyed with salwar kameez

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Talon: Posts: 2192, Thanked 18,031 times? WTF?

People just cant help thanking talon, its some thing about the pink unicorn ;)

lol and she is a really fast typist

Last edited by a moderator:
aap ko bhi thank ker diya for asking ;)

@WAQAS119 im not a girl! But see my post to thank ratio! U want to know the secret?

Its pronounced and written 'Shalwar Kameez' ( with an H after the S ) in Pakistan
indians write and pronounce is as 'Salwar Kameez'

she even looks like aunt, look at her profile, and she is behaving like 12 year old who's daddy is forcing her

she even looks like aunt, look at her profile, and she is behaving like 12 year old who's daddy is forcing her
@W.11 Dude!! :blink: did she put her REAL pix up?! :blink:

OMGH :)

Well even i prefer to wear shalwar kameez in foreign countries on special occasions rather than jeans :P

Well no one forcing you if you have so much problem don't come here. You have to respect the culture of a country where you wanna live or Go. thats the rule of the world.

OMGH :)

Well even i prefer to wear shalwar kameez in foreign countries on special occasions rather than jeans :P

Well no one forcing you if you have so much problem don't come here. You have to respect the culture of a country where you wanna live or Go. thats the rule of the world.
@Raja.Pakistani mil giyea aap ka twin!! :rofl:

@sairaawais, I do not understand your concern(also this a defence forum so your thread is offtopic) but its traditional to wear cultural clothes for Eid festivals and multi cultural day and personally I find it more appropriate to wear a Sharawaani in contrast to plain jeans, which get very dull and not in the spirit :) . Also if going to pakistan, they say in Rome do as the Romain do so you want to mix in eh!
Anyways going off tangent, be proud of your heritage ;)

Check this Sharawaani out, Pakistan cultural dress though not sure about female dress but I think it is similar :cool:

M465.jpg

I had a bad experience with salwar kameez. Wore jeans all my life and then one day put salwar kameez just for lols and ended up burning my leg and scaring it for life when my leg touched the motorbike silencer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom