ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
IMG_20160822_175128.jpg

IMG_20160822_175125.jpg

IMG_20160822_175121.jpg

@Zarvan can you translate it, Plz!!!!!!

Naila Qadri is neither from Balochistan nor Baloch ..

She is afghan citizen.

I'm ashamed of having relationship with her.

Can't hear a single word against the country or the army..

Toad faced afghan slag in india spreading her filth.

image.jpeg

Dayum indians are so desperate & frustrated..

Last edited:
its the time, we should really send back these Afghans back to their own country in a dignified way ... all afghans are not bad, but few of them are causing trouble for every one. i am wondering what our govt is waiting for ?

but Question is:

1: Does Afghan Govt is ready to deal with such massive scale home coming population?
2: Most of Areas in Afghanistan are still under Taliban control, So these refugees will have to live under the local rules.
3: No adequate Health and other facilities.
4: Employment opportunities are almost non.

under these circumstances if Afghan refugees would be sent back to Afghanistan it would increase more unrest. and such individuals in Afghan refugees community living in Pakistan would bring a disaster for their own public, therefore, these people would and should be disowned by them to prove their social attachment with Pakistani interests.

Last edited:

She is afghan citizen.

Her husband.

View attachment 328119

If anything, the use of fake Baloch lady (she is an Afghan citizen) indicates the lack of assets that RAW is suffering from in Balochistan. The ugly and disgraceful way that Modi used to talk about Balochistan in his independence day speech on 15 August shows the desperation that Hindu terrorists (Modi & Company) are suffering from. Terrorist Modi tried to foment violence in Balochistan (Indian agencies probably assured Modi that they have all the required assets/arrangements to re-ignite unrest in Balochistan) only to get a rude shock from Baloch people. In reaction to Modi's statement, all segments of Baloch population came out for rallies to condemn Modi and curse India. It's worth noting that Modi and his agencies could not find a single public personality in Balochistan that could support Modi 's statement. The fact is that Indian leaders don't really know how to deal with the massive freedom rallies and protests consistently staged by the people of Indian occupied J&K. As a result, Indian leaders are making nonsense statements.

She is afghan citizen.

View attachment 328119

Book that cruel man for animal abuse :angry:

She is afghan citizen.

View attachment 328119

Who are these men??? How these men are related to her???

its the time, we should really send back these Afghans back to their own country in a dignified way ... all afghans are not bad, but few of them are causing trouble for every one. i am wondering what our govt is waiting for ?

but Question is:

1: Does Afghan Govt is ready to deal with such massive scale home coming population?
2: Most of Areas in Afghanistan are still under Taliban control, So these refugees will have to live under the local rules.
3: No adequate Health and other facilities.
4: Employment opportunities are almost non.

under these circumstances if Afghan refugees would be sent back to Afghanistan it would increase more unrest. and such individuals in Afghan refugees community living in Pakistan would bring a disaster for their own public, therefore, these people would and should be disowned by them to prove their social attachment with Pakistani interests.

March them towards the border and chase them with gunships!

This thread really lacks the required info...

1. Who is Naila Qadri I mean why is she being discussed?
  2. Who is Zahoor Ahmed and what he has to do with her?
  3. Why is being discussed here (redundant question if first two are not answered satisfactorily.

Back
Top Bottom