What's new

Reality of 2-Nation Theory

lol those who supported islamic nation for muslims are crying on hindu nation , later events of creation of bangladesh and killings there , and disgruntled muhajir movement proved failure of the two nation theory .
as long as Mohajirs and bangla Deshis are Muslims 2 nation theory applies

India's current state needs to be encourage by Pakistani's, why are we questioning their intentions or ways of tackling their national Issues, Come on Pakistanis support MODI, than Amit Shah, than Yogi all the way :)

Wait, So you are Muslim but unable to Understand quran ? and you think only Mullah speaks Arabic ? hahahaha

He is not a Muslim but an indian hindu pretending to be a Muslim.

Javed Jabber is a genius [yes I know he is a Muhajir] and I hold this guy in the highest esteem possible. His intellect and summation is on point like a lazer rang finder. Wow. He said exactly what this infographic says -

fcRk29s.png

jMbebSj.png

c6O1Vfp.png

as long as Mohajirs and bangla Deshis are Muslims 2 nation theory applies

20 cror muslims living with 100 crore hindus in india from last 70 years and separation of bangalis is proof of failure of two nation theory .muhajir, pashtun and baloch resentment proves it's failure again.

No Muslim with an iota of Iman in him/her can't question the Two Nation Theory for it is at the heart of Islam for both this Dunya and Ahiret! Especially, in Ahiret,

LOL .....:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
20crore muslims of india declared non muslim by this gem .

A very direct conclusion of Two Nation Theory ( Hindus and Muslims being different nations ) is that "Muslims are a nation in themselves".

Some food for thought regarding this is

1. Bangladesh separated within 25 years ( sorry for this rhetorical point ).
2. Pakistan is not free of "freedom movements". All Pakistanis aren't happy to be "One Muslim Nation".
3. You have extremely bad relations with your "Muslim Neighbours".
4. We have so many Muslims countries who despite " Muslims being a nation " are not only in independent existence but also quarrelling with each other.
5. How can Muslims be "One Nation" when even the most brutal suppression of Muslims by Kafirs ( you are free to name it , I will just say Palestine and Uighurs ) fails to unite Muslim countries.

So in my humble opinion formed on the basis of " STATE OF AFFAIRS IN MUSLIM WORLD" , NO , Muslims aren't a nation in themselves . Never have been , never will.

Javed Jabber is a genius [yes I know he is a Muhajir] and I hold this guy in the highest esteem possible. His intellect and summation is on point like a lazer rang finder. Wow. He said exactly what this infographic says -

fcRk29s.png

jMbebSj.png

c6O1Vfp.png
Keep trying to portray the erstwhile INDIA as British Raj. I know delegitimising India as a country born after 1947 does give you a sense of satisfaction over your country's otherwise shallow history.

Fun Fact - do google what was the name of the Act that came in force after the 1857 revolt?? I don't think it was named " Act for Good Governance of the British Raj" :D:D:D

India's current state needs to be encourage by Pakistani's, why are we questioning their intentions or ways of tackling their national Issues, Come on Pakistanis support MODI, than Amit Shah, than Yogi all the way :)

Wait, So you are Muslim but unable to Understand quran ? and you think only Mullah speaks Arabic ? hahahaha

my mother tongue is hindi , i can read and write hindi and english , i don't need knowledge of arabic .
there are crors of muslims in india and pakistan who cant read or right any language no question of knowing arabic , mullas make them fool by pretending to know arabic .
any way local maulvis in my area are there to save islam .:D

my mother tongue is hindi , i can read and write hindi and english , i don't need knowledge of arabic .
there are crors of muslims in india and pakistan who cant read or right any language no question of knowing arabic , mullas make them fool by pretending to know arabic .
any way local maulvis in my area are there to save islam .:D

That's one of the most dumbest Post I've ever red on PDF .. Congratulations :tup:

20 cror muslims living with 100 crore hindus in india from last 70 years and separation of bangalis is proof of failure of two nation theory .muhajir, pashtun and baloch resentment proves it's failure again.

LOL .....:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
20crore muslims of india declared non muslim by this gem .
Listen Gollum! Last time I checked areas separated on the pretext of TNT continue to be separate entities and there is no chance in hell them ever joing India!!! So, rofl, omgaga or lol whatever you want... now let that settle in and burn through your existence just like spices you eat and piss you drink...

2 nation theory ik haqeeqat ko dekhati thi dekhati hai. yeh theory fail hoti agar Bangladesh india main wapis shamil hota.. Bangladesh ka alag he rehna is theory ko theek sabit karta hai

Argued for generations. Best of luck concluding it on this thread.

2 nation theory ik haqeeqat ko dekhati thi dekhati hai. yeh theory fail hoti agar Bangladesh india main wapis shamil hota.. Bangladesh ka alag he rehna is theory ko theek sabit karta hai

punjabi muslims can't live with bangali muslim , this proves two nation theory .

Listen Gollum! Last time I checked areas separated on the pretext of TNT continue to be separate entities and there is no chance in hell them ever joing India!!! So, rofl, omgaga or lol whatever you want... now let that settle in and burn through your existence just like spices you eat and piss you drink...

bangali muslims left pakistan to form bangladesh this is two nation theory .

bangali muslims left pakistan to form bangladesh this is two nation theory .

Fool of a Took! Muslims internal matter. They still don't like to be part of India... what part of this is incomprehensible? Start realizing that Brits split their colony for a reason and it ain't getting back together... irrespective of the hissy fit Indians throw... now let the burn do it's job!

Fun Fact - do google what was the name of the Act that came in force after the 1857 revolt?? I don't think it was named " Act for Good Governance of the British Raj" :D:D
Fun fact for you. If my name is Mohammed Ali can I draw succour from Mohammed Ali the boxer cause my name is same? Or can Romania masturbate over the Roman Empire because it has similiar name? Can West Indian's do the same.

Now hard reality for you. Your reoublic came into existence in 1947. For fcuks sakes have a lok at flag of the pre 1947 entity. It was a colony of Britain. Made by Britain. Kept together by Britain.

jMbebSj.png

In 1849 when the Sikhs fought at Battle of Gujrat were they fighting to become 'Indians' or fighting to remain independent?

:lol:

Two-nation theory proven correct especially after 71 war. Bangladesh chose to remain independent Muslim-majority state instead of rejoining West Bengal, despite having same ethnicity.

Why?

Yup, because even Muslim Bengalis saw themselves as separate nation from Hindu Bengalis aka two-nations based on different religions. Two nation theory has been resounding success. Divided india, got Muslim-majority states out of it, and now even Modi/RSS are forced to accept two nation theory and are acting barbarically towards Muslim indians---whom they don't see as 'truly' indian since Muslims are a different nation than Hindus even in RSS minds

There is no 'hindu nation' btw. india is a secular country with myriads of different faiths and cultures. Its not homogenous like majority of Islamic world is (90%-95% Muslims). Keep cryin, but you cant even enforce gau rashak laws in South India (Hindu majority), let alone making a "Hindu nation" lol. Hinduism is too weak to establish effective statecraft like Islam.

I would be inclined to agree, however, 1971 also emphasises the importance of cultural values that exist among the various Muslim communities in the Indian sub-continent. The Indus valley and the east Bengal shouldn't been yolked together to begin with, Rehmat Ali's idea of several independent Muslim nations across the Indian sub-continent was a much more appropriate suggestion.

Back
Top Bottom