What's new

Real Role of USA, UK, EU, Israel, Russia, China in 1971 Bengal-PAK-India War

India, Israel are True Enemies of Pakistan, Islam and Muslims

• Yes

• No

• Yes and No in between, Vague

• Not Sure

• Dovnot Care about India, Pakistan, Bangladesh as they are 3rd World countries Anyway

Results are only viewable after voting.
I can say that we are no enemy of Islam.Its funny you put Pakistan and Islam like saying" if you are enemy of Pakistan you are enemy of Islam " and this is just not true.

This has got to be the dumbest poll I've seen here in a long, long time.

As far I can see partition created the rivalries and fighting we see today. Most Bangladeshi's today are fluent in Hindi from watching Hindi movies. If we leave out Kashmir, Muslims in India have more peaceful lives than Muslims in Bangladesh or Pakistan, so what actually did we gain from partition? Only some rich folks and politicians are making millions and billions. Those are the one's that are benefiting from this system, not the masses.

Your from Bangladesh. How do you know about Muslim's in Pakistan? I won't bother asking how you know about India. You want to rejoin Mother India go ahead but leave Pakistan out of it. I would rather have my testicles removed than join India.

Britain, France and Germany has their long history of nationhood and kingdoms. These 4 South Asian countries do not have that kind of history of nationhood. What we have is the history of coexistence since the time of Delhi Sultanate and Mughal empire. Those were the longest stretches of nationhood for all 4 countries, as they were in both of these empires, at least most parts, if not all. Both empires tried to unify this region by force. And then we had British India, which did not include Afghanistan. Partition in last 70 years brought nothing but misery for this region and I see no end in sight till it is undone. How it will be undone, that will be for people in this region to figure out, but that is my current assessment. Partition created a huge imbalance and balance will not be found till it is undone.

So you want to impose unity ? very good. Why not call USA and UK to invade South Asia, conquer you guy's, conquer India, conquer Pakistan, conquer Burma.

Then they can fly their flag and keep us enslaved. Will you be happy with this external forced union ? I certainly won't.

Back
Top Bottom