What's new

Real reason murder of behind Qandeel Baloch

amnarafiq

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I just want to ask, if you think that Honour killing was just a cover for killing her, on other hand she was just killed because she started a quarrel with people of greater forces

She was killed by her drug addict brother over issue of money and that's as ugly truth. He had no honour nor does her father both of whom were parasitically living off her earnings of whatever disgraceful acts she was engaging in. They had no shame so he did not kill her for the honour but for money issue which is the most dear thing for a drug addict who loses all the abilities to discern.

She was an attention seeker and a body seller, nothing more than that so I really don't any powerful person took her seriously.

I just want to ask, if you think that Honour killing was just a cover for killing her, on other hand she was just killed because she started a quarrel with people of greater forces

The statement of Mullah Qavi post murder has strong indications...her brother is as stupid as a lowest human can be and his first line of defense is that she was defaming baloch names...this means he is weak and finds himself in a trap..after Salman taseer murder this is another more prolific murder case involving a mullah...

The statement of Mullah Qavi post murder has strong indications...her brother is as stupid as a lowest human can be and his first line of defense is that she was defaming baloch names...this means he is weak and finds himself in a trap..after Salman taseer murder this is another more prolific murder case involving a mullah...
Qavi seems mushkook in this whole fiasco ....

No one said anything to qavi yet. Instead they are gonna put her crack head brother in a lie detector testo_O
Already did that....but report is not publish yet.

I saw a video of her with mullah or mufti maybe he is the reason of killing her

Back
Top Bottom