What's new

‘Real New Silk Road’ to turn Afghanistan into major regional transit hub

Connecting with the Silk Route and having direct access to central Asia will eventually become a huge economic benefit to Afghanistan.

It wouldnt be possible without further up link with Pakistan for port access via Baluchistan..

Actually it's the other way around, it's not the Talis but the GHQ who will put a leash on the Talis because they don't want to lose a dear friend, hope you go what I mean to say.
Everything in Afghanistan is in control of GHQ.Talis for most of there time in Government kept good relations with neighbour's including china.

Let me quote on you on another thread, I had a lol moment when one of the pdf member accused me of hating Pakistan and commended a bunch of illtterate Afghan roty walays in Karachi who spew hatred against the Afghan state.
So when you call a spade a spade you are anti Pakistan, but you have an illiterate clown spewing hate about Afghanistan then he is a good Afghan :D
Yes he is if you do the same have some balls to take few don't do randi Rona like india

:lol: My comments get deleted when i talk about your esteemed neighbour in an Afghan thread. Your dealing with people who called PM Nawaz as RAW agents...

why dont you two lovers get a room

Pakistan's official stand:
We wish our northern neighbours the best of luck. We want to see Afghanistan progress and develop. We would like to see Afghan authorities improve the security situation in their country and straighten border controls of their side.

Pakistan is too busy with its own development plans to concentrate on such developments at the moment.

Positive dynamics for Afghanistan.

http://www.khaama.com/real-new-silk-road-to-turn-afghanistan-into-major-regional-transit-hub-01865

Optimisms are on the rise with the opening of the New Silk Road connecting China with the Eurasian landmass as two trains carrying dozens of containers bound for Afghanistan left China with the first consignment arriving in Hairatan port of Afghanistan earlier this month.

This is great news for Afghanistan. Good work by the Chinese in showing faith in Afghanistan.

And guess what, this new silk road will also not face any danger because Taliban wouldn't do anything to anger it's grand father China. ;)

This is great news for Afghanistan. Good work by the Chinese in showing faith in Afghanistan.

And guess what, this new silk road will also not face any danger because Taliban wouldn't do anything to anger it's grand father China. ;)

The Chinese have faith due to balance of trade being in their favour.China can export more to Afghanistan than import.

The Chinese have faith due to balance of trade being in their favour.China can export more to Afghanistan than import.

That's the case with almost all countries that trade with China including Pakistan and India. Afghanistan is no special in this regard. The fact that they are placing enough confidence in Afghanistan to make it a regional transit hub is commendable.

I hope optimism shouldnt be misplaced. India or other countries can build full infrastructure inside Afghanistan. That's not the problem. But brokering deals with warlords and creating an alliance against Taliban is the key to Afghanistan future.

I dont care but if needed the whole of ANA can be trained abroad in better countries to instil the values of professionalism.

For becoming an Transit hub, peace and security of the region is key. Or else these hubs will become a place only for taking out Afghan minerals out, which is although nice start to the country, but not necessarily.

Back
Top Bottom