What's new

Real jet fighter prices : Rafale, F-35 2015-16.

The Qatar deal is very different from yours, my friend. The weapons they bought make it
a different beast altogether especially considering that their AF was smaller to begin with.

BTW, what you and I had discussed has happened, 3 more Raffys came in late January. :tup:
Have a great day, Tay.

Here is my answer Dash and you're not going to like it :

This thread is about Jet Fighter prices. India is not mentioned once in the OP!
Why would you come here and pollute this discussion with your ego problems?
I said as much to another poster and in all fairness, I can't answer your query.

To be more to the point even, you should have noticed that I pulled out of the
Rafale non-deal with India thread despite you and friends being there; there
was a clear need for me to do so ( for the second time BTW since 2009 )!!!

I don't give a View attachment 295825 about that saga anymore!

I have the utmost respect for your history and beautiful land but as a collective, Bharat, on
Internet at least, exhibits the behaviour of an overly attached self-centered neurotic girlfriend.
I do my best avoid those crazies, IRL and on the web! So thanks but no thanks!

I had begun to write a real answer BTW and may still finish it and find a place to drop it in for you ...
once the aggravation wears off!

If you find an Information Bureau or better a budget quote for the price of the LCA..
you're more than welcome to come by and add it to the prices check list however!
That is what this thread is intended for!

See you then and best to you & yours in the meanwhile, Tay.

Its a surprise that you labelled me as an egoistic person which I didnt expect. Anyway I'm not a fanboy type to get over hyped and start war of words with you and that doesnt suit both og us. So lets peace out!

I'm again clarifying my position and that is defending GOI throughout the period of Rafale deal.
I'm only disliking one fact that I was misunderstood, apart from that I'm in no position to derail this thread.

Good day
Dash

you labelled me as an egoistic person which I didnt expect.

I'm very sorry that you took it personal, man and accept full blame for my phrasing.
I meant it as you Indians as a whole / in general, as a group. It's bad habit of mine
to do so on occasion. I did use you & friends as left behind in another thread though
and there, I meant you Dash the individual as part of the nice gang.

It would be simpler if we were IRL around a drink, away from interference. I have a
feeling that you'd be able to handle a sincere politically incorrect discussion.
Here, if I was fully clear however, it would start a virtual war with some of your colleagues.

Sorry again for the misunderstanding, I have nothing at all against you man, only at
this never-ending story built on implausible speculations, hearsay and outright lies.

Peace out indeed, read you soon on other matters, Tay.

Last edited:
The Qatar deal is very different from yours, my friend. The weapons they bought make it
a different beast altogether especially considering that their AF was smaller to begin with.

BTW, what you and I had discussed has happened, 3 more Raffys came in late January. :tup:
Have a great day, Tay.

do you remember the remaining schedule of receiving the rest because i forgot :undecided:

Not the right thread bro! I'll try to locate it and drop the result in the Misr armed forces thread.

Tay.

Back
Top Bottom