What's new

"Real Enemy Of Indian Muslims"

Baby-5

Reaction score
Country
India
Original Article मुसलमानों की सबसे बड़ी दुश्मन बीजेपी नहीं, कांग्रेस है!

Translated Page -@>

The biggest enemy of Muslims, not the BJP, Congress!
Politics does not argue, just go frown. Lalu showing irrational stance on the issue of reservations for Dalits and backward classes voted. JNU's irrational stance on the issue the same way now showing Rahul Gandhi plans have bound to garner Muslim votes.
Politics
| 6-Minute Read | 16-02-2016

Staining Kumar
@ Abhirnjankkumarkl6l
BJP's communalism is childish. Congress communalism is clever. The country's Muslim BJP hated, because he knows it is his enemy. Love for the Muslim Congress, because they know that it is not even their greatest enemy. The country's Muslim chest knife up against the party and the party backstabbed love is blind.

Afzal was hanged on the Congress party-led government, but the party of Muslims standing in the dock. Open the lock of the temple in Ayodhya Babri Masjid demolition in 100 per cent and 50 per cent of the Congress was the only party standing in the dock of Muslims. Since 1947 in the country, hundreds of thousands of large and small riots ... but the country has forgotten all those riots. I only have to remember one Dnga- Gujarat riots. The Congress provided a riot or in power, they were all Divine worship and worshiping Allah program and violence in BJP ruled his conduct, considered only the slaughtering and butchery.

Such miracles prove that BJP and Congress Sanpradaikita childish sectarianism is clever. Congress holds offenses cleared by Pak. Congress white shirt, white cap chosen. Then wash the stain will take, will be joined again white. BJP saffron cloth, saffron flag approved. However, clean, red, resembling the look. Congress and the RSS-BJP picks rinse after drinking blood Bankude often heroic red mixed in water to scare people recognize their bravery.

Congress politics were such that he had to kill the Muslims, he was killed, but said it would come out and condemnable act, we condemn it. Parlay Games and vomiting have never understood, he innocently apologized. On the other hand, BJP's politics is such that when the Muslims did not kill even squeaky-Chikhkr He said, "Pakistan Prsto, we will teach you a lesson. When living in India Vande Mataram must say. India and Pakistan Eat sing, we will not tolerate. "

In my opinion the difference between Muslims in the politics of the Congress and the BJP. So is sectarianism in the country, the RSS and the BJP responsible for him alone, at least I am not prepared to accept. In my view the emergence of RSS and BJP, Congress in the story of the rise and flourishing devious ways of politics is the biggest role. Congress moved to a policy of secularism is truly, there is no evidence so far of the RSS and the BJP.

When we embraced democracy, rights and freedom of all citizens spoke acknowledged the concept of secularism, then we should have one more thing to fix. He will say that at all costs and the right to correct wrong wrong. Incorrect to say wrong is right and right to vote democracy and the constitution is equivalent to murder. The work of the Congress party and the country to flaunt any other party. He never refrained from saying the right of Muslims are not wrong. It was the climax of the Supreme Court to reverse the judgment in the Shah Bano case. It does not harm Hindus, Muslim mothers and sisters came to our millions.

All parties to any extent for power in the country are ready to fall down, but the Congress party in the last 68 years have proven that no longer fall down. Unfortunately Congress Glamorous stories of the struggle for freedom and sacrifice hewn hair-like stories that are the foundation upon which he has created an atmosphere which all his sins are forgiven. In the real sacrifices made by those who struggle for freedom, independence, the Congress put them in the dustbin of history.

People tend to overlook the fact that Congress in 1947 was to prevent the division of the country at any cost, as Mahatma Gandhi said that the division was to be over my dead body. But the division is not on the corpse of Gandhi ... yes, sure his body fell to the division. Jawaharlal Nehru for the partition of the country was allowed to hand over power. And it does not need to say that the last 68 years due to a split in India not only remains constant tension, but also India and Pakistan the same Khun- are intent on drinking each other's blood.

Hindus and Muslims are two eyes of Mother India and the Congress party in the last 68 years, making them blind eye to the task of nation-nut. And thus remain queen of the little finger of the blind party recipe found embarrassing.

JNU in the country today in terms of atmosphere, making him once again the message that being a Muslim country, with national elements, why the Congress party's national elements to support them in happy poses is. While it is not the truth shred. I can say with conviction that our Muslim brothers and sisters in JNU slogans traitor began boiling blood, and they also want exemplary punishment should be traitors. But politics is just what Congress can get power, but Muslims are getting nothing but slander.

I have received information from reliable sources that Rahul Gandhi has taken the issue lightly aggressive. Kotri explained to them that some of their leaders vicious emotional issue by making it Muslims fled from the party can be brought together again. The success of this strategy when Lalu Yadav was also present examples. Lalu Yadav on reservations by adopting an aggressive Dalits and backward classes had a large part in his side.

Such reasoning does not in politics, let's just posturing. Lalu showing irrational stance on the issue of reservations for Dalits and backward classes voted. JNU's irrational stance on the issue the same way now showing Rahul Gandhi plans have bound to garner Muslim votes. Otherwise someone enlighten me from 1947 until today, the Congress party has done for the Muslims? My Muslim brothers and sisters for the work done so far on behalf of the Congress party wanted list. If you have any, so me and my enrich the knowledge to share.

Back
Top Bottom