What's new

Razzaq likely to face disciplinary action

oops I just read that Abdul Razzaq's name is not in the list of Central Contracted players

Pakistan | Cricket Players and Officials | ESPN Cricinfo

No idea if that restriction would apply to him in that case

But you must also understand that Razzaq didn't play a test match since 2006 and ODI since 2011. He is just playing T-20 and that too not every game. So you can imagine he is no longer considered as a backbone of the team alongside Afridi

Abdul Razzaq | Pakistan Cricket | Cricket Players and Officials | ESPN Cricinfo

Razzaq and Azhar Mahmood have a similar story. Both were similar players too. Azhar ne Pak team ko laat marke UK ke matches khelna shuru kardia hai. Azhar ko bhi khudday line lagaya hua tha.

Imran Nazir ko 13 years baad kahin se lekar aasaktay hain toh why not Razzaq who JUST won them the match against Australia.

PCB has said they don't care if he was contracted or not he should not have said anything. This is ekdum bakwas make up rules on the spot and he didn't say anything to PCB, he said to Hafeez and as I said Hafeez ka bara pawwa laga hua hai, Misbah is only the captain in name, Hafeez is calling the shots in ODI too.

Misbah is sidelined as PCB is eyeing Hafeez as the captain for all formats | SportPulse

Toh Zahir si baat hai Zaka Ashraf sahab ko ab yeh tanqeed chub rahi hai.

South Asian cricket and cricketers are emotional ... they dont take a game as a game ....

Look at WI.. they dance , they chill , they celebrate .. what a team.

564005_4268793313540_1828548463_n.jpg

Instead of focusing on Razzaq, perhaps the team management and media should focus on Hafeez for his personal batting, bowling and decisions as a captain. Against India, he consistently blocked deliveries which built up pressure on the other batsmen to make quick runs despite the fact that he was earlier advised by the coach that singles were vital in any game.

Most ridiculous was his decision to post fielders in the deep against India where he gave them easy, consistent singles instead of putting a choke hold on the singles that were available every ball to Indian batsmen. His decisions were very 'weird', they were not normal. If I was a part of the team management and was not involved in match fixing then I would have been very interested in Hafeez's assets post India-Pakistan match.

Most ridiculous was his decision to post fielders in the deep against India where he gave them easy, consistent singles instead of putting a choke hold on the singles that were available every ball to Indian batsmen. His decisions were very 'weird', they were not normal. If I was a part of the team management and was not involved in match fixing then I would have been very interested in Hafeez's assets post India-Pakistan match.

you forgot slips buddy you are defending a low total you want to attack the entire match yu cant defend and use your best at the start

i was saying that hafeez has somthing for a.Razzaq. he was not giving him chance
he was given chance agaisnt austrailia and a.Razzaq proved that he is much needed. i was shoked when he was rested for semi's.
too much unfair with player like A.Razzaq

Back
Top Bottom