What's new

Raymond Davis Case: Diyat Paid by Saudi Arabia? US Denies Payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today we should officially change the name of our country to "United States of Pakistan".

Big Question on courts/punjab gov/National gov as well

killing was not the only case on him , what about illegal weapons with him COURTS SHOULD HAVE FEE HIM WITH NOT TO LEAVE THE COUNTRY AND JUSTICE................

Big Question on courts/punjab gov/National gov as well

killing was not the only case on him , what about illegal weapons with him COURTS SHOULD HAVE FEE HIM WITH NOT TO LEAVE THE COUNTRY AND JUSTICE................

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

:chilli::usflag::chilli:

I am Feeling as if someone has stripped my clothes off -- i won't be able to look Yanks in the eye anymore.

We should commit a collective suicide !

WE SELL EVERYTHING NOW, PLEASE GIVE US MONEY AND BUY ANYTHING, KILL US, RAPE US, GANG RAPE US, SHOT US, F@#$K US ALL GOOD MY FRIEND JUST SHOW US SOME DOLLARS BABY....... WE ARE PROUD PAKISTANI.

I am Feeling as if someone has stripped my clothes off -- i won't be able to look Yanks in the eye anymore.

s-h*t happens dude.

leave it..time to move on..there are other problems to take care of

If that was the case ,why so much drama??
just ask US to give some so called "blood money".i bet they will happily give money.

there was a lot more happening behind the scene than just blood money deal.. lets be honest u me or no one on the forum really knows what deals were reached under the cover of blood money saga..... so instead of jumping on conclusion its better to wait for few more details to emerge:)

why should we...?? all those people who take $$$$ should suffer....lanat political parties par...!

Id shoot such a guy if such a thing happens infront of me.... n happily face the consequences.

It's ironic that an implementation of "Islamic law" is painful to the Islamists.

Pakistanis, the world laughs at you.

Hahaha, go on support these stupid pathetic theocratic laws. It has turned Pakistan into a 2 dolla ho.

Stupid pathetic law, you can't forgive Murder for money. Money? But we want Blasphemy laws, we want hudood ordinance, we even want laws that allow the nation to be used like a 2 dollar ho.

That is why secularism is important. Now suffer like a good ho nation.

Your twisting the story in order to support your "secular ideology".

The real reason is a weak and slavish administration.

A secular but weak administration would have done the same.

A strong but Islamic administration would have punished RD.

Also the prosecution should have also charged RD on espionage, perjury, and any other charges that can be brought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom