What's new

RAW told to damage Pakistan economy in the guise of talks

dear jana..i have been following this forum for a while..one question has been puzzling me for a while...y does TTP take money, arms and training from indians and kill and injure fellow pakistanis..

jana ji as u r back could u answer my above question pls

Don't worry, we will be slitting throats in Delhi soon. You drink our water we drink your blood.

Mr. Cyber terrorist or mosquito!!!

Pelhe Asli Chati ka Dudh pio..

You terrorists... keep one foot in my country again to kill innocents, Teri puri nasal ka khatma ho jayega....

ASQ, I know alcohol drinking is prohibited in Islam but I am curious to know "If Alcohol banned in Pakistan or not?"

I apologise again but would like to learn that nobody drinks Alcohol in Pakistan.

Aklcohal is banned in Pakistan, but there are exceptions for non Muslims and there may be some who do drink as they may briing from abroad by smugling the Alcohal in, once they are captured red handed than there is a punuishment for it.

Now why did Islam prohibit this liquid, it proven through out the history of mankind and even being proved every day in North america as most of the death occure due to car accidants driven by drunk drivers.

By prohibiting alcohal, lots of life's are saved, lots of fights are avoided as drunks pick fights and are a manace in the streets. they have no respect for Ladies, childern and old folks.

Last edited:
If tomorrow we have a competition for best conspiracy theorist, rest of the world does not stand a chance. We will quit before the competition starts.

A clevder way to sweep the facts under the rug.

man o Man teach us your version of why it is so what we see it and the way we see it.

Is it that we the Pakistanis are wrong on every point, it looks that if that is what u r implying.

Last edited:
This is something Pakistan should now seriously take into account.....problem is, the PPP government......they do not wish to indulge or associate itself with such actions and don't understand that the world is never fair....never has been.

The ISI should be instructed to damage India severely......arm the Maoists/Naxals and other military wings in India to cause chaos, thus hurting India's economy and use these groups to target foreign interests which are attached to their economy.

Kashmir is brewing up again slowly, but this time around, expand the attack into mainland India, not what India has seen thus far.

The Indians think the ISI is behind nearly every attack in India anyway, and after all the hype they don't seemt o understand, or the people in India are just too stupid to understand that the ISI is a very very powerful organiation in Pakistan and has links worldwide. If they really wanted to conduct a bombing operation in India, there would be bombs going off on an hourly rate, not days or months.....these guys are very well organised and the best intelligence agency in Pakistan, damage would be irrepreible, if they currently wanted to go down that route.

The ISI needs to be instructed........I can guarantee the bombings in Pakistan will soon end very rapidly when India finds that its economy is being severely damaged and possibly destroyed if bombs continue to go off in Pakistan....they will soon back track and RAW leave the TTP umbrella very rapidly.

PAKISTAN........WAKE UP

This is something Pakistan should now seriously take into account.....problem is, the PPP government......they do not wish to indulge or associate itself with such actions and don't understand that the world is never fair....never has been.

The ISI should be instructed to damage India severely......arm the Maoists/Naxals and other military wings in India to cause chaos, thus hurting India's economy and use these groups to target foreign interests which are attached to their economy.

Kashmir is brewing up again slowly, but this time around, expand the attack into mainland India, not what India has seen thus far.

The Indians think the ISI is behind nearly every attack in India anyway, and after all the hype they don't seemt o understand, or the people in India are just too stupid to understand that the ISI is a very very powerful organiation in Pakistan and has links worldwide. If they really wanted to conduct a bombing operation in India, there would be bombs going off on an hourly rate, not days or months.....these guys are very well organised and the best intelligence agency in Pakistan, damage would be irrepreible, if they currently wanted to go down that route.

The ISI needs to be instructed........I can guarantee the bombings in Pakistan will soon end very rapidly when India finds that its economy is being severely damaged and possibly destroyed if bombs continue to go off in Pakistan....they will soon back track and RAW leave the TTP umbrella very rapidly.

PAKISTAN........WAKE UP

Have you heard of R&AW of india....do you know how terrorism swept out from kashmir in 1990s.....
Operation Chanakya -This was the R&AW operation in the Kashmir region to infiltrate various ISI-backed Kashmiri separatist groups and restore peace in the Kashmir valley. R&AW operatives infiltrated the area, collected military intelligence, and provided evidence about ISI's involvement in training and funding Kashmiri separatist groups. R&AW was successful not only in unearthing the links between the ISI and the separatist groups, but also in infiltrating and neutralizing the militancy in the Kashmir valley.R&AW is also credited for creating a split in the Hizb-ul-Mujahideen. Operation Chanakya also marked the creation of pro-Indian groups in Kashmir like the Ikhwan-ul-Muslimeen, Muslim Mujahideen etc.
i think operation chanakya 2 is required now........

Have you heard of R&AW of india....do you know how terrorism swept out from kashmir in 1990s.....
Operation Chanakya -This was the R&AW operation in the Kashmir region to infiltrate various ISI-backed Kashmiri separatist groups and restore peace in the Kashmir valley. R&AW operatives infiltrated the area, collected military intelligence, and provided evidence about ISI's involvement in training and funding Kashmiri separatist groups. R&AW was successful not only in unearthing the links between the ISI and the separatist groups, but also in infiltrating and neutralizing the militancy in the Kashmir valley.R&AW is also credited for creating a split in the Hizb-ul-Mujahideen. Operation Chanakya also marked the creation of pro-Indian groups in Kashmir like the Ikhwan-ul-Muslimeen, Muslim Mujahideen etc.
i think operation chanakya 2 is required now........

Maybe you missed the 90s when it occurred.......(coughs).....the Kashmir freedom struggle only stopped or rather stalled, only because of WoT and Pakistan requesting to Kashmiri groups to hold fire.......your operation Chanakya b0llocks didn't come anywhere near to even slowing the Kashmir freedom struggle down.....Chanakya (what utter tatti)

Anyway, my previous post stands and ISI needs to be instructed wiht a mandate soon

Mr Gazzi.....:lol:I laughed my head off when I read your message. I think you need a short history lesson. When Russia (then USSR) invaded Afghanistan in 1979, your glorious ISI was instructed by US :usflag:to train an army of young muslims to fight against the Russians and throw them out of Afghanistan. Who paid the heaviest price in this war? Your muslim brothers and sisters in Afghanistan. When terrorists targeted the World Trade Center on Sep 11, 2001, your glorious ISI was instrusted by US :usflag:to help them find Osama Bin Laden. Your very very powerful organisation ISI has been very useful to the USA :usflag: by pinpointing terrorist locations that the US military is firing missiles through drones inside Pakistan killing the innocent and guilty together. The Pakistani army and air force are joining the action inside Pakistan. My point is, ISI and Pakistani army together are slowly destroying Pakistan...:victory: While India doing an excellent job maintaining good relations with USA and other western nations... :cheers:

Mr Gazzi.....:lol:I laughed my head off when I read your message. I think you need a short history lesson. When Russia (then USSR) invaded Afghanistan in 1979, your glorious ISI was instructed by US :usflag:to train an army of young muslims to fight against the Russians and throw them out of Afghanistan. Who paid the heaviest price in this war? Your muslim brothers and sisters in Afghanistan. When terrorists targeted the World Trade Center on Sep 11, 2001, your glorious ISI was instrusted by US :usflag:to help them find Osama Bin Laden. Your very very powerful organisation ISI has been very useful to the USA :usflag: by pinpointing terrorist locations that the US military is firing missiles through drones inside Pakistan killing the innocent and guilty together. The Pakistani army and air force are joining the action inside Pakistan. My point is, ISI and Pakistani army together are slowly destroying Pakistan...:victory: While India doing an excellent job maintaining good relations with USA and other western nations... :cheers:

Welcome to the forum squirt.........now, history lessons huh.

Firstly, if you read my post carefully, you will find that it mentioned what the ISI shoudl be instructed to do in India, just like we believe RAW is doing in Pakistan.......sit back and what the attacks......now i'm sure you wasn't laughing your head off when Mumbai attacks were carried out or the recent attacks in Pune........no, I thought not, now......when bombs start to go off all over India, targetting specific targets hurting Indias economy, they need to make a choice,

1.) Go for all out war on Pakistan, in which case Indias economy will most definately be destroyed in the process of Pakistans.

2.) Heed the warnings of the bombings and indirect answers from pakistan and understand that Pakistan has fixed their objectives in hurting Indian economy and probably India needs to back its RAW agents off from Afghanistan for Indias better future.......and Pakistan may quietely do the same

What do you think????????????????????:victory:

You know, all this banta about "our economy" can shift paradox veeery quickly if the needs arise.........I wouldn't get carried away too soon, and something Pakistan Government and military need to look into deeply.....if India is doing all this now, what will happen further down the line when their economy begins to grow much larger........time for a sustained stand and objectives to be met.....use this to our advantage rather then looking at it from a disadvantage........

Last edited:

This is not the right time and place to mention what the instructions are for USA, and above all what ISI has acquired recently.
You Indians will have to wait.

--

I assure my fellow citizens that ISI has used USA quite good. And trust me we are full-time making ©ondom out of America.

Firstly, if you read my post carefully, you will find that it mentioned what the ISI shoudl be instructed to do in India, just like we believe RAW is doing in Pakistan.......sit back and what the attacks......now i'm sure you wasn't laughing your head off when Mumbai attacks were carried out or the recent attacks in Pune........no, I thought not, now......when bombs start to go off all over India, targetting specific targets hurting Indias economy, they need to make a choice,

1.) Go for all out war on Pakistan, in which case Indias economy will most definately be destroyed in the process of Pakistans.

2.) Heed the warnings of the bombings and indirect answers from pakistan and understand that Pakistan has fixed their objectives in hurting Indian economy and probably India needs to back its RAW agents off from Afghanistan for Indias better future.......and Pakistan may quietely do the same

What do you think????????????????????:victory:

To Gazzi,

Each and every terrorist arrested in Pakistan is a Pakistani citizen. You cannot disagree with that. So you are saying that these 'patriotic Pakistanis' are taking orders from RAW to plant bombs all over Pakistan.:chilli: Even if these terrorists are Indians, how did they manage to get into Pakistan? Is it because your powerful ISI is too busy:hang2: helping USA win its war against terrorism that they cannot be bothered about national security.
By the way, hundreds of innocent Pakistani civilians have been killed by American missile attacks inside Pakistani territory. It is cold blooded murder. Would ISI take revenge on America? The logic behind your argument proves just that. Pakistan is :toast_sign:

To Gazzi,

Each and every terrorist arrested in Pakistan is a Pakistani citizen. You cannot disagree with that. So you are saying that these 'patriotic Pakistanis' are taking orders from RAW to plant bombs all over Pakistan.:chilli: Even if these terrorists are Indians, how did they manage to get into Pakistan? Is it because your powerful ISI is too busy:hang2: helping USA win its war against terrorism that they cannot be bothered about national security.
By the way, hundreds of innocent Pakistani civilians have been killed by American missile attacks inside Pakistani territory. It is cold blooded murder. Would ISI take revenge on America? The logic behind your argument proves just that. Pakistan is :toast_sign:

Your view of "patriotic Pakistanis" is more pathetic then your viewpoint here.....these to us are terrorists....to you, maybe heroes....thats for you...

Secondly, it is not unusual or difficult to come into anothers country, just ask your intel agency, when alledgedly, terrorists can in a merchant shop from Karachi, which travels at a top speed of 8 kph, through 500 miles into Indian waters, bypassing all the mighty Indian navy, got into dingies into the Mumbai coast and broke havoc loose......therefore, intelligence agency do not have much of a problem with getting in or out, thats what they do..........

Another thing, India is not the US. Lets get that absolutely clear.....drone attacks are carried out but with complete permission of the PA and GoP and condemnatons of such is nothing more then a smoke screen to prevent terrorists from brewing support by crying the US card which people feel very wary about in Pakistan.

This Israel envy from Indians need to end as India is nothing more then an enemy, not a friend or ally, an ENEMY.......therefore my point is again the same....ISI needs to be instructed to break hell loose in India and pay the Indians back many fold, they have much more to loose....lets take advantage of this. :sniper:

they have much more to loose....lets take advantage of this. :sniper:

Are you actually proud of the fact that we have more to loose than you? Maybe if instead of talking about sponsoring terrorism you talked of economic development, you would have more now.

India did want to talk about solving terrorism issue in the recent talks. If you have proof of Indian involvement in terrorism in pakistan, bring it forward. let the world see.

RAW told to damage Pakistan economy in the guise of talks

ISLAMABAD: India has evolved a master plan to cause severe damage to Pakistan economy under the garb of talks and assigned an important target to its intelligence agency RAW to provide over one trillion rupees to anti Pakistan Taliban through Afghan transit.

Well placed sources told Online Saturday that Indian intelligence agency RAW has started providing financial assistance to Taliban through alcohol and beetle nut (chalia) under Afghan trade to use them to serve its nefarious designs while they were earlier being assisted through drug trafficking.

Sources told RAW at present was supplying over two hundreds containers of alcohol and beetle nut illegally to anti Pakistan Taliban every month in the name of different companies through Afghan transit. This way billion of rupees are being distributed among Taliban so that on one side Pakistan economy could be undermined and on the other side Afghan Taliban could be strengthened financially in order to use them for fulfillment of its vicious designs.

Sources further told during the recent visit of foreign secretary Suleman Bashir to India and Afghan president Hamid Karzai both India and Afghanistan demanded of Pakistan to allow them transit trade through Wahga border. While the security agencies were of the opinion if transit trade was allowed through Wahga border to Afghanistan and India, this will deliver a serious blow to Pakistan economy.

On the condition of anonymity, a senior officer of Custom Intelligence confirmed to Online Bhattia traders, M.H International, Troob well traders and other companies were supplying containers of alcohol and beetle nut in large number to Afghanistan while Afghan people neither use beetle nut nor drink alcohol, therefore he was much concerned over export of beetle nut and alcohol in such huge quantity to Afghanistan by Indian companies. "I am helpless to take any action in this regard due to pressure of some influential figures", he added.

The Customs Intelligence Officer further told that top figures of customs, NLC and Saif transporters were involved in illegal supply of these containers. These containers were handed over to Taliban near Pak-Afghan borders instead of transporting them to Afghanistan, he pointed out. Online tried to contact FBR chairman on many occasions to ascertain his stance as to what extent Pakistan was suffering financial loss due to illegal trade of containers and non payment of taxes but it could not contact him

ONLINE - International News Network

But the fact is.......

Read Jemimas( Imran Khans x wife) interview after her latest visit to Pakistan. She mentions how dumb Pakistanis spread and believe rumors like--" Many captured Taliban were Indians and they found that out on exmining their *****." Another gem " their beards were not real and were glued to their faces"!

Then its no wonder the vast majority believe in such dumb rumers.

Read the colums in Dawn (just one) newspaper. Irfan Hussain, Cowasji, and othersalways ridicule the vast majority of Pakistanis who see conspiracies and hidden hands every where. They (coloumnists) are about less than One percent pf Pak Population.

Back
Top Bottom