What's new

RAW’s Secret War against Pakistan

The title of the thread is misleading. Before encouraging animosity towards India the media should show restraint until there is proof.
This type of statements will harm pakistan more than India.

India should just quietly improve its economy while taking care of its borders.
Pakistan says the problems between the 2 nations will be solved if Kashmir is solved. NO WAY. They will still keep exporting teror to India on some other pretext. Otherwise all the snakes that they have raised will have nothing else to do. The only way to resolve this conflict is to win against them whatever the cost.
Let them send terror, we will bravely face it. At the same time we do not do anything to them. RAW only job is to collect proof of Pakistan terror. I think they should also start exporting terror to Pak.

I am surprised why ISI is sitting quiet against RAW terrorism!!!!
It should counter these terrorists likely!
a. RAW is NOT involved in anything in Pakistan. Wake up & smell the coffee. Manmohan Singh doesn't wake up every day picking out reprts on how succesful his terror attacks were- ge wakes up reading the economic times

b. ISI Can't do anything against RAW. ISI is a bunch of renegade officers who have great currency only for Pakistanis. In overall range, capabiities, resources and policy talent available RAW is miles ahead of ISI. We don't have a bunch of egoist army officers deciding what India's foreign policy ought to be- we sent bright Indian Foreign Services offers to RAW on deputation for that. The head of RAW is not some army officers who has spent time training commandoes, it's usually a police officer with a long and hands on experience in actual administration and security policy. We send army officers on deputation to RAW.

RAW and India bashing is Pakistan's National timepass......when they can not stop terror attacks form the people created by their own agencies...they look for the next best excuse....RAW...MOSSAD....CIA....and what and what not.... better luck next time.

If Indian post any thread against ISI with neutral or foreign source then mod . dnt consider it and say that their is no proof against ISI

But on the other hand against RAW not even proof threads are running on personal blogs articles

:hitwall::hitwall:

RAW and Terrorism total BS
i dont know why RAW is so hyped up in Pakistan. In India most ppl have no clue about RAW, and the ppl aware of it consider it as useless organisation.

Look at this ridiculous thread...there are pictures with children firing AIR GUNS...to prove what? That they are being trained by RAW for terror??

Look at this ridiculous thread...there are pictures with children firing AIR GUNS...to prove what? That they are being trained by RAW for terror??

With a Pakistani chasma
specs_~Specs.jpg
on your eyes....Airguns look like AK47.:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Yup RAW is involved, I am dead sure sure about it. I saw it with my own eyes, even my grandma tells me the stories of this.

No need to look further guys, you are bang on target.:police:

Yup RAW is involved, I am dead sure sure about it. I saw it with my own eyes, even my grandma tells me the stories of this.

No need to look further guys, you are bang on target.:police:

i have given my house on rent for RAW office.p chidambram called me 4 this.and m getting 50000 rs as rent.

RAW and Terrorism total BS
i dont know why RAW is so hyped up in Pakistan. In India most ppl have no clue about RAW, and the ppl aware of it consider it as useless organisation.

exactly the same for ISI in pakistan!!! but indians are obsessed with ISI last i watched NDTV ran a documentary that ISI made Inzimam kill bob woolmer!! & all hte betting money was made by ISI to support "ATTANK WADI" in kashmir!! so they had to slience BOB WOOLMER forever!!! :rofl::rofl: :hitwall:

RAW and India bashing is Pakistan's National timepass......when they can not stop terror attacks form the people created by their own agencies...they look for the next best excuse....RAW...MOSSAD....CIA....and what and what not.... better luck next time.

:blah::blah: same goes for indian media & ISI blame game!!! :bunny: all indian channels blame everything on ISI even if MANMHOAN gets flu ISI is blamed!! :flame:

exactly the same for ISI in pakistan!!! but indians are obsessed with ISI last i watched NDTV ran a documentary that ISI made Inzimam kill bob woolmer!! & all hte betting money was made by ISI to support "ATTANK WADI" in kashmir!! so they had to slience BOB WOOLMER forever!!! :rofl::rofl: :hitwall:

There was never any documentry on Inzamam and Bob woolmer..... what have you been smoking.......:hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom