What's new

RAW-funded anti-CPEC plan foiled in Gilgit, claim police

Abdul Hameed Khan is the man behind all these filthy activities. He is enjoying his life in Brussels and playing with life of innocent youth in the name of GB rights.
We muhajirs also have a traitor named Syed Jamaluddin enjoying in the west and India. Our sympathy made him into a 3 headed hydra. Now he is dispersing funds among militants to break Pakistan. More sickening is that on his website he claims he was one of the founding members of APMSO and worked closely with Altaf Hussain. Yet we do nothing but worship Altaf.

India is very smart. It knows our weaknesses in the ethnic sense and take advantage. They push our own traitorous citizens against us and form front organizations for their work. I have witnessed their activities in Karachi.

waaaaaahhhh i never knew these guys were so active and i never really heard about the BNF being so violent @WAJsal
help us out here i am sure u know more about the activities in yasin.

And by the way the police guys in the picture look awesome.

We muhajirs also have a traitor named Syed Jamaluddin enjoying in the west and India. Our sympathy made him into a 3 headed hydra. Now he is dispersing funds among militants to break Pakistan. More sickening is that on his website he claims he was one of the founding members of APMSO and worked closely with Altaf Hussain. Yet we do nothing but worship Altaf.

India is very smart. It knows our weaknesses in the ethnic sense and take advantage. They push our own traitorous citizens against us and form front organizations for their work. I have witnessed their activities in Karachi.

You are right bro but in GB situation is little different. BNF (Balawaristan National front) has been non-violent so far. They just use literature and emotional tactics to influence people. I don't know how 5 AK-47s and couple of Guns can sabotage CPEC. As Yasin valley exists in other corner of GB, it has nothing to do KKH. The truth is security agencies were looking for an opportunity to defame this group for last many years and i guess they found one. Now they can easily stop young minds from joining BNF.

You are right bro but in GB situation is little different. BNF (Balawaristan National front) has been non-violent so far. They just use literature and emotional tactics to influence people. I don't know how 5 AK-47s and couple of Guns can sabotage CPEC. As Yasin valley exists in other corner of GB, it has nothing to do KKH. The truth is security agencies were looking for an opportunity to defame this group for last many years and i guess they found one. Now they can easily stop young minds from joining BNF.

exactly correct because i have never heard them threatening or attacking any place reagarding relegion

GB is another one of fertile grounds of RAW in Pakistan.
Anyone with free mind, can analyse and see the method behind the madness.

Indian are hungry naked no education no electricity no infrastructure no water but GOI is spending money on weapons and destruction of other countries.
Indian soldier are malnourished how they will fight they won't be able to stand for 1 day they will all abundant their post and run away or surrender like they did in 1962.

Awesome work by GB police. respect.

Need of the hour is agents going after these type of people who work and plan from abroad and then hide there. There should be a team/organisation with agents which can go abroad and neutralize such threats while keeping a low profile.

Pakistan needs to smash these paid drug addicts hard in the nuts! Altaf Hussain, Bramdaq Bugti, Marri, this fool who claims to be a champion for GB, Achakzai etc..... To hell with them all clearly they are paid to fight agaisnt Pakistan. Pak desperately needs to secure and seal its borders.

Good catch for Pakistan. Tragic news for the treacherous hindutva plague that aims to trouble all neighbors. They'll pay dearly for this one. Stay tuned

Intresting to see that at least RAW is doing some work..Otherwise, most of the Indian think that they are useless people...

Is it worth it after your navy officer sent by RAW was caught shitting his dhotis? Keep at it though. I like that the Indians are testing our vigilance. Thumbs up? ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom