What's new

RAW behind suicide blasts in KPK, Balochistan :PMLN Minister

There are two views of it: first states the Lashkars that went into Kashmir were the first proxy. Other's state the Mukhti Bahani were the first true proxies. Balochi/Pakhtun separatist have enjoyed Indian/Afghani support historically speaking.

Who started the proxy war first??

There are two views of it: first states the Lashkars that went into Kashmir were the first proxy. Other's state the Mukhti Bahani were the first true proxies. Balochi/Pakhtun separatist have enjoyed Indian/Afghani support historically speaking.

1948 was when 1st swarm of Pakistani irregulars entered Kashmir.

Great to see someone is happy with the bloodshed. Wait around you'll see an answer coming soon.

Honestly ..If India intelligence agencies are not responding to Pakistan asymmetric warfare against India.. i will stop paying my taxes going forward. Gla
d to see Indian Intelligence giving back enemy what the give to us.

Like I said there is a theory that states they were the first proxies but that has been disputed because of the level of control and support the govenrment of Pakistan provided them.

1948 was when 1st swarm of Pakistani irregulars entered Kashmir.

Our nations would go back and forth with these favours.

I think RAW is returning the favour for your BOMBAY massacre.

Like I said there is a theory that states they were the first proxies but that has been disputed because of the level of control and support the govenrment of Pakistan provided them.

I understand that Jinnah personally launched that offensive since the British Army chief of Pakistan at that time refused to order the regular PA into Kashmir

I am talking about Raw and Baluchistan issue already raised in U.N..
Many people already caught from Lahore and other parts... Even Indian weapons were used in Karachi... These tiny weapons are enough to kill children, innocent civilians and to make unrest in the city...

Raising issues in UN amounts to naught, India has learned it hard ways. Keep raising the issues for another decade , it won't have any bearings on RAW conduct.

Did weapons caught in Karachi had Indian Ordinance Factory mark on it ??

FAISALABAD - Punjab Law Minister Rana Sanaullah said that Indian intelligence agency RAW was behind the suicide attacks in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and Balochistan.

Talking to media on Saturday after inaugurating new block of 50-bed emergency ward of Allied Hospital, constructed with donations by philanthropists, the law minister said India wanted to destabilise the country by bomb blasts.

He said the economy was being damaged by terrorism, adding that the government was not funding any religious organisation. He rejected the Indian propaganda and said the hospital and school which were established by Jamaatt-ud-Dawa in Muridkey were now under the control of Punjab government and funds for these institutions were also being released by the government.

Sanaullah said the government would privatise loss-making national institutions in a transparent manner so that the amount spent on these enterprises was spared for the welfare of masses. He said increase in taxes was in the larger interest of the country and such bitter pills would have to be taken by the people for three more years.

RAW behind suicide blasts in KPK, Balochistan: Sana | Pakistan Today | Latest news | Breaking news | Pakistan News | World news | Business | Sport and Multimedia

These Pakistani leaders....they can not think anything new... they try this old flopped idea all the time..want to rile support... cry India ... and voila ... Pakistanis go crazy.

My original line means that, Veera, try to read it again. We know your nation is not shy and apparently your people want war. So be it. Let's have some fun.

So will ours, just keep playing the game, we won't shy away from it.

I understand that Jinnah personally launched that offensive since the British Army chief of Pakistan at that time refused to order the regular PA into Kashmir

If only Jinnah was more cautious he could have got Kashmir without firing a bullet but he choose to unleash rapists and looters and therby he antagonised the remaining Kashmir.

My original line means that, Veera, try to read it again. We know your nation is not shy and apparently your people want war. So be it. Let's have some fun.

:lol: Wish you enjoy the fun part of it.

Your nation has been answering back just the same, kaykay.

jaibi bhai no one wants these bloodshed but my point was that you bleed us first through your proxies in 90s and even today and we are just retaliating now (if we are??). It should be end but from both side.

Back
Top Bottom