What's new

Rashid vows action within 72 hours for speaking against Pakistan Army, state institutions

or Pakistanis as a nation are suffering from greed of few generals who have wasted sacrifices of our soldiers our sons who gave their lives to protect our Pakistan! how these generals followed in the footsteps of their colonial masters and used the same tactics to control the power and people used the same landlords gave them power to treat people like roaches so they can enjoy control over the whole country!

Maryam ripped my PDF post about divide and rule.

Ahtezaz Ahsan and Raza Rabbani should waste their lives on this case

Not going to happen

Pakistanis as a nation are suffering from a serious liberal cancer digging their own grave making it deeper and deeper

Comments on this thread are just a little hint of that cancer

what liberal cancer? Do you prefer India or North Korea?

or Pakistanis as a nation are suffering from greed of few generals who have wasted sacrifices of our soldiers our sons who gave their lives to protect our Pakistan! how these generals followed in the footsteps of their colonial masters and used the same tactics to control the power and people used the same landlords gave them power to treat people like roaches so they can enjoy control over the whole country!

Yeah yeah whatever
what liberal cancer? Do you prefer India or North Korea?

I prefer law to take its action when someone incites people to kill Pakistani soldiers and calls for hanging hundreds of generals on live TV

But not going to happen. This country is on a suicide mode. Nobody can stop that. Not even empty threats of sheikh Rasheed

I prefer law to take its action when someone incites people to kill Pakistani soldiers and calls for hanging hundreds of generals on live TV

But not going to happen. This country is on a suicide mode. Nobody can stop that.
There is a Clear difference between real Western liberals and Pakistani desi liberals who only hate Pakistan army

Yeah yeah whatever

But not going to happen. This country is on a suicide mode. Nobody can stop that. Not even empty threats of sheikh Rasheed
bhai insaf hota he nai kyon keh wardi zardari ko nai lataknay dayti nawaz ko london bhagnay dayti hai! pakro kayani ko karo insaf! Pakistan kissi general ki greed say buhut barra hai bhai!

There is a Clear difference between real Western liberals and Pakistani desi liberals who only hate Pakistan army

Pakistani liberals love pee pee pee, blf and ptm

I don't think i need to further define them

Yeah yeah whatever

and then I agree, but what this has to do with liberal cancer, is Iran without this cancer ?. are they more healthy?

Who's we? You don't solely represent the country, nor is it anyone's personal property. If it is and I'm mistaken, then by all means, suspend the constitution and stop this drama of a democracy, that's fine by me. At least have some consistency and end the hypocrisy.

This is ought to be illegal and incitement of violence. No question, I already alluded to what I'm defending and what I'm not defending:
No... we will run the show and also run the democracy drama ... The world runs on hypocrisy..politics by nature is hypocrisy..this is how things roll in a cold merciless world...uk govt. would cease to function if its leaders are not hypocrites....stfu and give the laundered money back to poor countries of the world instead of giving us a lecture on what we should do..

Ironically you are more likely to end up in Jail for this comment under such inferior interior minister for provoking violence and separatism and FaTF would be all over you.
Sheikh rasheed may mistakenly enter womens washroom and have charger cable hanging out from his pocket... but he definitely knows which people he needs to put in jail..

Last edited:
No... we will run the show and also run the democracy drama ... The world runs on hypocrisy..politics by nature is hypocrisy..this is how things roll in a cold merciless world...uk govt. would cease to function if its leaders are not hypocrites....stfu and give the laundered money back to poor countries of the world instead of giving us a lecture on what we should do..
Nice bs comeback. And pls don't talk about uk govt, things which you have no idea about. I can easily criticise them without consequence, I can insult both the PM or the armed forces, even the Queen herself, the last time someone was prosecuted for insulting these types in the UK was in 1715.

And about laundered money, I personally don't have any, what money I do have I send some home as remittances so that your hypocrisy can stay afloat. :D

I don't really care who he sticks up for, as long as it doesn't impinge on the rights of citizens. You may read this as him sticking up for the state as interior minister, and that's okay.

However, there's a line drawn in most civilised democracies about what counts as criticism as defined and protected by the constitution, and what's actually punishable and carries a legal penalty.

Criticising state institutions of a right ought to be completely legal and protected in any functioning democracy. There are exceptions to this, but these are really basic things that interior ministers of all people ought to know.
No one is stopping you from Criticism bahi but there is a "Zameen asman ka faraq" between Criticism and insults/death threats

And People are never stopped from Criticism its only the people who insult or give threats or are working on foreign agenda which should be stopped...
Government is an insult on the people itself.

It should go to Wagah border and imolate itself. Nobody needs a Pakistani race where F. Awan, F. Chowdary, F. Chauhan are merited to lead.
Lmao if likes of Naju can be merited to lead that too through rigging why cant those who were chosen by people cant lead right ?

If you live in a democracy, if you want the constitution to apply. Then yes, they should take insult and criticism.

Categorically, yes.

You live in the UK, why does this seem so difficult to accept? Or maybe you enjoy rights here, but don't want them to apply back home?
Mate you cant "insult or give death threats" to police here let alone armed forces mate... read section 5 of Public Order to know about what can happen to people insulting other members of Public or Police/civil servants..

And Pakistan isn't a democracy innit thats why such laws are not enforced.. f*ck laws only 3 Million out of 220 million population pays income tax 👏🙄 and you talk about your rights 😄 the day people of Pakistan start performing their duties as citizens you will see the change...

And again insults/death threats are equal to criticism..
Nor has any UK general ever toppled a government.

If it was legal to insult or criticise Nawaz during his tenure, or Zardari during his, then it should be legal to do the same to IK now. And if it's legal to do so with a serving PM or head of state, then it should be legal to do so to a serving general or chief. Your personal opinion and political view is utterly irrelevant here.
Criticise IK Generals whom ever you want but swearing at them.. insulting them or their families and giving them death threats is not criticism..
Who's we? You don't solely represent the country, nor is it anyone's personal property. If it is and I'm mistaken, then by all means, suspend the constitution and stop this drama of a democracy, that's fine by me. At least have some consistency and end the hypocrisy.

This is ought to be illegal and incitement of violence. No question, I already alluded to what I'm defending and what I'm not defending:
Whats more democratic than enforcement of law ? 🤔

Nice bs comeback. And pls don't talk about uk govt, things which you have no idea about. I can easily criticise them without consequence, I can insult both the PM or the armed forces, even the Queen herself, the last time someone was prosecuted for insulting these types in the UK was in 1715.

And about laundered money, I personally don't have any, what money I do have I send some home as remittances so that your hypocrisy can stay afloat. :D
Section 5.. hate speech laws and insults. Section 4 POA..you think we are idiots sitting here who would suckup to your random bs . ..
Take your people with you whom you send money we dont care what your underlying intests are in doing so....And no the outflow is several times the peanuts you send back and we have other means to keep our sh!t straight..

No one is stopping you from Criticism bahi but there is a "Zameen asman ka faraq" between Criticism and insults/death threats

And People are never stopped from Criticism its only the people who insult or give threats or are working on foreign agenda which should be stopped...

I agree here, there is a limit to free speech. I condemn incitement of violence, that should be illegal, so I agree here. But brother I'm only talking about allowing criticism that is protected by law.

On insults, I personally don't like them, but the state shouldn't selectively apply its own bias as moralistic judgement on insults. Meaning if it's legal to insult one leader or politician, then it should also be legal for all others. Note I'm specifically saying what ought to be 'legal', I'm not saying that insulting or abusing is a good thing.

Mate you cant "insult or give death threats" to police here let alone armed forces mate... read section 5 of Public Order to know about what can happen to people insulting other members of Public or Police/civil servants..

And again insults/death threats are equal to criticism..

Two points, first decouple insults and death threats. These are completely different. One isn't illegal speech, if I say Boris Johnson is a rotund idiot on Twitter, I'm not breaking any laws, but if I say a lynch mob should be formed and send him death threat laced letters, I would be breaking the law.

Secondly for section 5, it's irrelevant here, we're not talking about insulting some police officer's mother to his face, we're talking about political speech and related insults. You can see how it is defined, how it can be challenged, and that courts can take a view as to what is reasonable and what is criminal.

Harassment, alarm or distress.
(1)A person is guilty of an offence if he—

(a)uses threatening [F1or abusive] words or behaviour, or disorderly behaviour, or

(b)displays any writing, sign or other visible representation which is threatening [F1or abusive],

within the hearing or sight of a person likely to be caused harassment, alarm or distress thereby.

(2)An offence under this section may be committed in a public or a private place, except that no offence is committed where the words or behaviour are used, or the writing, sign or other visible representation is displayed, by a person inside a dwelling and the other person is also inside that or another dwelling.

(3)It is a defence for the accused to prove—

(a)that he had no reason to believe that there was any person within hearing or sight who was likely to be caused harassment, alarm or distress, or

(b)that he was inside a dwelling and had no reason to believe that the words or behaviour used, or the writing, sign or other visible representation displayed, would be heard or seen by a person outside that or any other dwelling, or

(c)that his conduct was reasonable.

(4)F2. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

(5)F2. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

(6)A person guilty of an offence under this section is liable on summary conviction to a fine not exceeding level 3 on the standard scale.

The few controversies we did have with section 5, none of them as far as I am aware led to a conviction. So pls try again.

Yeah Generals are to be blamed only not Bureaucrats who have made records of "Haramkhori and Rishwatkhori" and Politicians who looted Pakistan from the roots up.. and fraudster Businessmen who have evaded income tax and are mafias in this country...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom