What's new

Rare Footage of Pakistan's First Nuclear Reactor. PARR-1

For 50 years you still idling didn't move a centimeter no nuke power project that build in Pakistan like india do right now.

Awesome video. Thanks for sharing @genghis khan
For 50 years you still idling didn't move a centimeter no nuke power project that build in Pakistan like india do right now.
Wuuuuuuut o_O

Edit: got your Engrish. We're already producing a decent volume of electricity with Nuclear reactors. Another 2000MW reactors will get operation by 2017 in Karachi. Another 2000MW electricity planned through Nuclear in Punjab, paper work is done i think.

Last edited:
Awesome video. Thanks for sharing @genghis khan
Wuuuuuuut o_O

Edit: got your Engrish. We're already producing a decent volume of electricity with Nuclear reactors. Another 2000MW reactors will get operation by 2017 in Karachi. Another 2000MW electricity planned through Nuclear in Punjab, paper work is done i think.
You got me wrong I meant you didn't build one with your own tech?.

Last edited:
I got me wrong I meant you didn't build one with your own tech?.

guys Meera has joined Defence.pk :welcome:
Hey kid show some respect when I right I just don't check my righting.

I am not sure what you mean by "your own tech"?

Even the Chinese ACP-1000 reactors that will be used in Nuclear Power Plants here are based on a French prototype.
Ok, but the French worked hard withing these 50 years then they came up with this reactor the Chinese too used the french to copy it now they don't need no one The Indian didn't sit idling they have their own one now.

What make me wonder is that you had yur first reactor 50 years ago but still yet no progress.

We have entered into a new phase of fast breeder reactor where we can generate more fuel than we consume.

When i write i forget to check my spellings.
Ab jao Kill the waves
Means mojaan maar
I confess sometimes I don't pay attention but any way you got my point which is not against Pakistan but for it imagine if you could within these years could built locally your own reactor how much money you could gain from exporting it to some countries.

I confess sometimes I don't pay attention but any way you got my point which is not against Pakistan but for it imagine if you could within these years could built locally your own reactor how much money you could gain from exporting it to some countries.

Okay we get your point, but what difference does it make. Pakistan isn't a member to NSG, so Pakistan cannot export. But for Pakistan nuclear weapons are serving their purpose well and thats what counts. If Iraq had nuclear weapons even smuggled, USA wouldn't have pounced on it.

We have entered into a new phase of fast breeder reactor where we can generate more fuel than we consume.
And we should care because?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom