What's new

Rangers in Karachi:- Murder of innocent man

Oh come on. show some logic please.

Do you have any fear of Allah? Its better for a fauji or ranger to get killed or blown into pieces than shooting an innocent man on mere suspicion.....dozakh ki aag may jalnay sey behtar he (for shooting innocent man) key fauji/ranger shaheed hojaye.

Oh come on. show some logic please.

Iss may logic kia dondna?
Insan ki zindagi itni sasti nahi....akhirat may nahaq khoon bahanay ka hisab lia jaye ga...har fauji , ranger aur police allah key samnay jawabdeh hoga agar ney uss ney kisi ki jaan nahaq lee ho.

Was stopped yesterday by the Rangers, routine check, took 5 minutes. Seemed like a friendly guy, so later asked him if he'd have shot if I hadn't stopped. Said yes, orders, and terrorist threats

Said yes, orders, and terrorist threats

And he was right...

Anybody else who is stopped at a picket should also ask this question.

You just don't run away when a LEA person is waving to stop you.

Said yes, orders, and terrorist threats

So my guess was legit. It is their SOP to shoot at trespassers. Following logical orders from above, and you call them murderers and want further prosecution.

I hope now you, and others, understand why not to run over a paramilitary checkpoint.

if i recall back in 2004 Elite Police shot one teen age boy on bike in saddar near KFC - rawalpindi. The security situation was not that bad in those days. They signalled the boys to stop, they did not complye. ATS guys chased them and shot one of the guys from behind. the boys had nothing on them. ATS walked home free as he followed the sop.

bad news because precius life of our pakistani brother lost....but in my opinion rangers did the right thing how they come to know that he is not the terrorist....he didnt stop thats y they shot him...

Same can be said about you mr.bollywood FOR BRINGING MY DAD INTO this discussion and are still posting about my family when i cleary never said nothing about ur family @Oscar @WebMaster @Emo @nuclearpak @Aeronaut

I didn't bring your dad anywhere, the way you are advertising bollywood it seems like you are running publicity campaign for your relative/dad's working place...this is all what i said...it is just my feeling i'm expressing, for what you wrote & quote me.

Last edited by a moderator:
you said police here in usa shoots at tires and i said they use spikes which is not shooting at tires clearly we dont agree

I said Police here in NY use normal ways(you can check my previous posts) before using brutal/extreme ways to stop suspect, i don't have time to post each & every thing for you.

i dont know where you got your edumacation from its certianly not here in USA

Well TBH i didn't get any edumacation since i came in this world...h3ck even this word i've heard for the first time.:woot::omghaha:

I didn't bring your dad anywhere, the way you are advertising bollywood it seems like you are running publicity campaign for your relative/dad's working place...this is all what i said...it is just my feeling i'm expressing, for what you wrote & quote me.
@Aeronaut This guys is non stop disrespecting my Family this is the fourth post where he said that Please Take notice

Mr. Bollywood pakistani i got nothing more to say to you Enjoy your Life

I said Police here in NY use normal ways(you can check my previous posts) before using brutal/extreme ways to stop suspect, i don't have time to post each & every thing for you.
are you trying to compare NYPD with our paramilitary force or police :what: because they would really be childish and foolish

@Aeronaut This guys is non stop disrespecting my Family this is the fourth post where he said that Please Take notice

I m not disrespecting u, it is u who is quoting me & dragging bollywood. I again repeat(as u clearly hav comprehndng prob) the way u r dragging ur bollywood in each n every post o irz u SEEM like running publicity campaign for ur relative/friend or dad. You r violatin forum rules from ur 1st post on ths thread by calling me names ie personnal attack & running advertising campaign for u know who.

are you trying to compare NYPD with our paramilitary force or police :what: because they would really be childish and foolish

in order to make Pakistans basic institutions like police Rangers function properly, we have to compare them with 1st world US, Canada not 3rd world.

in order to make Pakistans basic institutions like police Rangers function properly, we have to compare them with 1st world US, Canada not 3rd world. Hope u got my point.

Iss may logic kia dondna?
Insan ki zindagi itni sasti nahi....akhirat may nahaq khoon bahanay ka hisab lia jaye ga...har fauji , ranger aur police allah key samnay jawabdeh hoga agar ney uss ney kisi ki jaan nahaq lee ho.

iss say kaun hisaab lay ga. The fallen soldier was a police officer

[video]http://tune.pk/video/98325/Murder-of-SP-Shah-Muhammad-Sajid-Shatroo-MQM-terrorist[/video]

New word for mohajir is Mutahida

Yes day before yesterday, four guys were identified, brought down from bus and killed were also Mohajirs and MQM staged a HARTAAL and administered an injection of billions to this country and later it was revealed that all happened was due to personal dispute between two groups and the killers were also MOhajirs. Stop promoting discrimination and grouping on ethnicity and Let the cases process on merit by employing some capable and unbiased officials in police department.

Back
Top Bottom