What's new

Ranger raids MQM.. Nine Zero

100% truth, but you can believe the innocence of MQM there is nothing wrong with it

did i said that MQM are innocents .... running a party in a city infested with jihadi / sectarian and extremists assets is no business of innocents

every other armed force of Pakistan are honest except police .....good work RANGERS....

GO ALTAF GO

This is the facebook page of the young kid rangers are accused of shooting dead .. RIP such a young man
Syed Waqas Ali Shah | Facebook

he shared this for the peshawar kids ..

photo.php

Couldn't rangers have pistols ... Who would stop them to keeping pistol :what:

MQM workers are thousands ... You mean most of them are target killer ... Very good hearsay logic my friend .........

This is like a chore claiming that family members had him rob their home at gun point.

Even I didn't see any of this which he stated in last 25 years :lol: Total bull$hit .......
interesting that you did not reply directly to my comment....now that you have someone to get your back, you are speaking up. please do visit the shah faisal colony sector office anytime, and you will be able to see the type of weapons they carry, and the frequent shootouts they engage in with the pathans.

PDF is witness that I am not blind follower of anyone :)
so i have pointed some places for you, why dont you go and take a look.

i still remember the name of the bastard, who forced us to sign up for apmso, his name was aqib, and they were headed by a person who had polio or something used crutches to walk around. in adamjee. now go and check it out.

interesting that you did not reply directly to my comment....now that you have someone to get your back, you are speaking up. please do visit the shah faisal colony sector office anytime, and you will be able to see the type of weapons they carry, and the frequent shootouts they engage in with the pathans.

Because you first crap post in this thread I totally ignored ... While @pak-marine replied to the post then expressed my views on your post to him ............

so i have pointed some places for you, why dont you go and take a look.

You might not know about Karachi then me ... I roamed & worked in & on each n every street of Karachi during last 15 years ... You might have not sit with MQM workers like me ... I had worked in APMSO ... I had worked in MQM ... Now I got distanced with them for 10 years on some political blunders ..............

did i said that MQM are innocents .... running a party in a city infested with jihadi / sectarian and extremists assets is no business of innocents

there were no Jihadis and extremists assets in the 80s, if you were around in those times you would know. you would know the terror MQM created in Karachi. Sectarian killing was started by MQM to create problem for govt whenever govt tried to do something against them.

can somebody find me the picture of Waqas Ali shah? i would like to see the exit wound.....

Mr. Sharif I doubted your capabilities and your resolve to fix Pakistan, but now you are doing things quietly and strategically to clean up Pakistan. bravo

there were no Jihadis and extremists assets in the 80s, if you were around in those times you would know. you would know the terror MQM created in Karachi. Sectarian killing was started by MQM to create problem for govt whenever govt tried to do something against them.

i was and there were the afghan bakwas musibat started in 80's karachi and there are and were millions settled in karachi seems you werent around .. and it was after creation of MQM when sectarian tensions stopped in karachi before that there were serious rioting and recently since 90's the jihadi monkeys are killing shias with impunity

the rangers did conduct an operation in patel para, and slayed the baloch smugglers working for PPP.
don't know brother haven't had any update regarding that.
and please don't use racial discrimination. There is no such thing as balochi, punjabi, pathan, sindhi or muhajir. All are Pakistani.
The ones who do not accept the rule of law must be entitled as Criminals and must be subject to punitive measures regardless of race, cast, color, creed in Pakistan.

However unfortunate it is that bitterly the truth over here is otherwise.

O bhai ... MQM ended sectarian division in Karachi ... You can accused to MQM for ethnic division but not for sectarian .......
In 1980s firstly MQM had fought with drug dealers who were initiated Kasba/Ali Garh incident ............

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom