What's new

Ranger raids MQM.. Nine Zero

They take care of cows and goats for tribes.....they will be collateral damage
nobody says to carpet bomb the tribals... i said that we should exterminate the tribal people that support the terrorists. and anybody weather he is a gujjar or a pathan or what ever he is... if he supports terrorism he deserves to be roasted by a drone

nobody says to carpet bomb the tribals... i said that we should exterminate the tribal people that support the terrorists. and anybody weather he is a gujjar or a pathan or what ever he is... if he supports terrorism he deserves to be roasted by a drone
And your stupid moves will produce more

And your stupid moves will produce more
nope... it will finish them off... we have been going easy on them and they killed 140 of our children so now we will exterminate them and anybody that supports these terrorist pigs....

Actually we need to exterminate around 90% of Pakistan.. most of KP.. like 98% of it along with all of FATA. Most of Punjab save a few villages here and there.. The Whole of Karachi and Sindhi save certain Hindu Villages..
Chunks of Balochistan as well..

What will be left will be heaven free of all bad things.

You said "tribes" should be burnt..........you didnt use the word terrorist. Mr.American ,officially Pakistan is not fighting any war against tribes or tribals.

Actually we need to exterminate around 90% of Pakistan.. most of KP.. like 98% of it along with all of FATA. Most of Punjab save a few villages here and there.. The Whole of Karachi and Sindhi save certain Hindu Villages..
Chunks of Balochistan as well..

What will be left will be heaven free of all bad things.
idk... punjab is pretty peaceful besides the wahabis... who have sympathies for these terrorists. but majority of our country is barelvi and barelvis are for the most part very peaceful and very nationalistic.

You said "tribes" should be burnt..........you didnt use the word terrorist. Mr.American ,officially Pakistan is not fighting any war against tribes or tribals.
The mindset of @qamar1990 is the reason more terrorists are produced

idk... punjab is pretty peaceful besides the wahabis... who have sympathies for these terrorists. but majority of our country is barelvi and barelvis are for the most part very peaceful and very nationalistic.

LMAO!.. The barelvis cant get enough of their Naats in which today they spend 90% of the time badmouthing the Shia, who spend their time badmouthing them and companions.. both of them do this in the Damn USA whilst gleefully showing up for the buffets at Islamic meetings when both are invited... Pakistan is a completely free ground for them.

But unofficially they are, arent they.

so what if i said that?? i didn't say all tribes... i was talking about tribals who support terrorism and then i said "these tribes" meaning tribes that support the terrorists.....
punjab has already started a program to exterminate these pigs... in my village and all surrounding villages we report any afghans we see to the authorities......
they do announcements around twice a month in our area in all mosques that people should report all afghans to authorities if they don't have a id card.

so what if i said that?? i didn't say all tribes... i was talking about tribals who support terrorism and then i said "these tribes" meaning tribes that support the terrorists.....
punjab has already started a program to exterminate these pigs... in my village and all surrounding villages we report any afghans we see to the authorities......
they do announcements around twice a month in our area in all mosques that people should report all afghans to authorities if they don't have a id card.

Unfortunately, those within Punjab are also selective in their treatment of extremists. Some are good, some are bad.. which in the end is like being selective in radiotherapy for cancer cells; take the ones near the kidney out but leave the liver ones alone.

LMAO!.. The barelvis cant get enough of their Naats in which today they spend 90% of the time badmouthing the Shia, who spend their time badmouthing them and companions.. both of them do this in the Damn USA whilst gleefully showing up for the buffets at Islamic meetings when both are invited... Pakistan is a completely free ground for them.
they do bad mouth other sects but they never go around killing people for their beliefs.... i come from a family of hardcore barelvis...... these days the barelvis are badmouthing the wahabis more then the shias......
barelvis just want to sing their naats and praise the allah...

Unfortunately, those within Punjab are also selective in their treatment of extremists. Some are good, some are bad.. which in the end is like being selective in radiotherapy for cancer cells; take the ones near the kidney out but leave the liver ones alone.
well punjabis never say anything about the kashmiris fighters..... just the anti-pakistan terrorists and terrorists who kill innocents.... i was really surprised that they even condemned terrorists who attack non-muslim countries.

they do bad mouth other sects but they never go around killing people for their beliefs.... i come from a family of hardcore barelvis...... these days the barelvis are badmouthing the wahabis more then the shias......
Sunni Threek in Karachi are known for target killing and murdering people

The mindset of @qamar1990 is the reason more terrorists are produced
your mindset is the thing produces terrorists...... i am the mindset that exterminates them.
people like you are the same people who killed the cousin of the prophet (s.a.w.) and you have the same mentality as the people who killed hazrat ali

well punjabis never say anything about the kashmiris fighters..... just the anti-pakistan terrorists and terrorists who kill innocents.... i was really surprised that they even condemned terrorists who attack non-muslim countries.

Neither is accurate, Ive been to Bareilvi gatherings and so far their gatherings have deteriorated into mud-slinging. And while I am all for ensuring that extremism is eliminated and tolerance of religions perspectives is promoted.. making that the core focus on most gatherings means that the ideology has lost its way. And I am a very Pro Naat person.. but decided to Never attend a Bareilvi(or Shia or Deobandi) gathering after these acerbic experiences...which included one in Pakistan where the Deobandis and these guys held SEPARATE Asr prayers even with the presence of the patriarch of the Kaaba Key family. I mean that is disgusting, the both of them.. So much for their cries of unity.

As for Punjab, the level of extremism cannot be judged by Lahore or the festive colors held.. in a way the Pakistan Establishment is at fault for promoting extremism for the Anti India rhetoric.. which has led to this "good terror/bad terror" crap.. what guarantee is there that the Anti-India fellow will not slaughter 140 school children if he feels betrayed on India or feels that they are somehow lacking Islam?
NONE!

Sunni Threek in Karachi are known for target killing and murdering people
idk who they are.... but the sunnis i know aren't like this nor do they hold any synpathies for the enemies of humantiy

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom