What's new

Rana Sanaullah involved in Drugs and Child Abuse: Dr Shahid Masood

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Today Dr Shahid Masood had made a plea to Ex CJ Saqib Nisar that the judge should make public the name of the person, Dr Shahid Masood indicated in a hand written note give to the judge by the Doctor during his appearance in the SCP regarding the unfortunate incident, which resulted in Dr's program suspended for 45 days by the court.

Dr said that the name he wrote on the chit of a Minister (at the time) belonging to Faisalabad involved in drug and (child abuse).

If it is true, then it is a shame that no action was taken by SCP against Rana at the time.

I repeat Pakistan men have no balls.

This is interesting...
I know Rana when I was in college at Faisalabad 93 to 95 he was in PPP and then switched To N. He is well connected and criminal mind person also baysharm at highest order. Child **** ring not sure but Drug make sence its easy money and all cash being Law minister he used his authority to smuggled it. Happy he is taken off the street for good.

They r bluffing nothing more try to blackmail ANF. ANF is international reputed organization when they big arrest they to report all around the word mark my words Ranas next stop Is DEA USA

I am not sure about Rana being involved in Child abuse racket, but isnt Shahid the same guy who claimed that the rapist of zainab had international links & accounts, later failed to prove in court....

lol that’s why he Dabadoos his shows for “ few “ days and hide somewhere?
Am seriously doubt he is a mental case.

Just shocking the way you people talk of a patriotic man.

People like you support Hamid Mir and other snakes but Dr SM has no criminal connections, no wealth from lafafas, and took a firm stance against criminals.

This nation is cursed because of idiots like you who love the bad people but hate the good people.

Back
Top Bottom