What's new

RANA SANA involvement in Faisalabad violance

Do you think the alleged murder belong to PMLN?

• Yes

Votes: 11 100.0%
  • NO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
As per rumors, the shooter has been arrested and is in the custody of an intelligence agency. The person is said to be affiliated with PTI. The government is using the arrested person to gain leverage on the talks table. PTI has suddenly been thrown on the backfoot as a result, Imran tried to counter the move by a press conference saying that the person will be killed in a "Police encounter". However, the immediate result is that PTI after walking away from negotiations, is now back on the table.

As per rumors, the shooter has been arrested and is in the custody of an intelligence agency. The person is said to be affiliated with PTI. The government is using the arrested person to gain leverage on the talks table. PTI has suddenly been thrown on the backfoot as a result, Imran tried to counter the move by a press conference saying that the person will be killed in a "Police encounter". However, the immediate result is that PTI after walking away from negotiations, is now back on the table.
bro trust me if it was true., PMLN wouldnt take a second and give adds all over media from our tax payer money. PTI has been asking for negociation before faslabad protest. i can show u live speeches but as i know u r shameless guy u will not still admit it.

bro trust me if it was true., PMLN wouldnt take a second and give adds all over media from our tax payer money. PTI has been asking for negociation before faslabad protest. i can show u live speeches but as i know u r shameless guy u will not still admit it.
Well not everything is left outside the curtain........but these are the rumors that are afloat.

Back
Top Bottom