What's new

Rajasthan Hindu girl wants Muslim lover to convert for marriage

if you are pointing to angels and buraq.then you are same like other brainwashed and brain dead hindus.muslims don't worship angels or buraq.we only worship Allah.
You hindus should read about Islam before commenting on it.

on topic

so competition is started between love jihaad and hindus.
but i will not surprise if he turn into kind of shahrukh khan which is not complete muslim or complete hindu.
I have no desire to poke into others faith unless some one pokes into mine.

Updated: Nov 30, 2017, 11:11 IST
61858081.jpg
TNN
HIGHLIGHTS

• A Hindu girl from Jodhpur, who had eloped with her Muslim boyfriend, has refused to marry him until he changes his religion to Hinduism.
  • She also refused to go home and said till Mohsin converts, she would wait for him at her cousin’s place.
JODHPUR: A 20-year-old Hindu girl from Jodhpur who had eloped with her Muslim boyfriend has refused to marry him until he changes his religion to Hinduism. Pooja Joshi, an undergraduate, had eloped with Mohsin Khan, a taxi driver, on Sunday, following which her family filed a missing complaint.

After a tip-off, the police detained the couple in Bikaner and brought them to Jodhpur on Tuesday. As the word about the couple's elopement spread in the city, supporters of some Hindu groups along with the girl's family members assembled at the police station where the duo was brought.

READ ALSO:

The crowd raised slogans alleging that this was a case of 'love jihad' and even thrashed Mohsin. ACP Pooja Yadav said the girl was taken to a magistrate for recording her statements under section 164 of the CrPC. In her statement, the girl reportedly said she would marry Mohsin only if he becomes a Hindu.

She also refused to go home and said till Mohsin converts, she would wait for him at her cousin's place. "The girl is not a minor. Hence, she can decide where she wants to live. We let her go after completing the formalities," said Yadav.

The girl turned a deaf ear to her family members' pleas to return home. She also refused to talk to the media.

https://m.timesofindia.com/india/ra...ert-for-marriage/amp_articleshow/61857055.cms

Was she blinded before eloping? and why did she had to elop on the first place?

Updated: Nov 30, 2017, 11:11 IST
61858081.jpg
TNN
HIGHLIGHTS

• A Hindu girl from Jodhpur, who had eloped with her Muslim boyfriend, has refused to marry him until he changes his religion to Hinduism.
  • She also refused to go home and said till Mohsin converts, she would wait for him at her cousin’s place.
JODHPUR: A 20-year-old Hindu girl from Jodhpur who had eloped with her Muslim boyfriend has refused to marry him until he changes his religion to Hinduism. Pooja Joshi, an undergraduate, had eloped with Mohsin Khan, a taxi driver, on Sunday, following which her family filed a missing complaint.

After a tip-off, the police detained the couple in Bikaner and brought them to Jodhpur on Tuesday. As the word about the couple's elopement spread in the city, supporters of some Hindu groups along with the girl's family members assembled at the police station where the duo was brought.

READ ALSO:

The crowd raised slogans alleging that this was a case of 'love jihad' and even thrashed Mohsin. ACP Pooja Yadav said the girl was taken to a magistrate for recording her statements under section 164 of the CrPC. In her statement, the girl reportedly said she would marry Mohsin only if he becomes a Hindu.

She also refused to go home and said till Mohsin converts, she would wait for him at her cousin's place. "The girl is not a minor. Hence, she can decide where she wants to live. We let her go after completing the formalities," said Yadav.

The girl turned a deaf ear to her family members' pleas to return home. She also refused to talk to the media.

https://m.timesofindia.com/india/ra...ert-for-marriage/amp_articleshow/61857055.cms
Those damn irresistible Muslim men.

Was she blinded before eloping? and why did she had to elop on the first place?
He had a big tool kit for emergency repairs......of the car I mean

I have no desire to poke into others faith unless some one pokes into mine.
It's all that poking in the first place that made them elope. Loooool

Uncalled for... Delete this post.. Why abuse other religions... Even Islam has forbidden it.

On topic:

What would an "eloped" girl do when mobs firm to thrash n kill the couple?
Lie and try to get out of the situation.

For once I agree. Well done @ desert

You mean the progressive educated liberal men of india?

Oh come on. Now who will buy such a statement. Even Indian Hindu ladies don't buy that

There is nothing illegal here. It's her choice she can marry him despite the religion and she can do it right inside a temple as well.

Now if you bring people like Bajrang Dal into context. I must if you generalize a whole religion based on the acts of few stick-wielding idiots then you are wrong
Love is a funny thing. When you find it you go gaga for no reason. It's makes no sense. I have seen gorgeous women with the ugliest men and one of my pathan friends really handsome guy married a beast of an Italian women with a mustache. You cant help who you fall for but society will judge you and often mistreat you for your choices. Sad

What would an "eloped" girl do when mobs firm to thrash n kill the couple?
Lie and try to get out of the situation.

True.

Lol
Is it even legal in hinduism to have a non hindu lover?

I don't know about that technicality but this is 2017. Religion should not come between a couple.

Those damn irresistible Muslim men.

* cough, cough * What can I say about myself?? :enjoy:

Strange case
She was willing to elope with which implies she doesn't care what the world thinks about them and at the same time she wants him to convert.

She should have made her stance clear before they eloped

Or is it she put forward the condition only when they were caught?

That is what Desert Fighter also said above.

*Clap clap firstly she eloped with a muslim guy then AFTER eloping when she was caught she demanded him to convert to hinduism which shows she fears to be beaten to death by her family for eloping with a MUSLIM , btw the girl is still not returning back home which means love is there in the air :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom