What's new

Railways denies Chinese firms’ locomotive manufacturing projects for non-compliance

I think so we should try to welcome Chinese companies for infrastructure development

India needs investment and FDI, if it has to develop further... shunning chinese companies will not benefit us.

But simultaneously these companies should also be efficient one..

I don't think China should help India with infrastructure

indian locomotives are good enough !! We dont want situation like pakistan here ! In case u dont know, pakistan's railways sucks totally now !!

There is a saying, "If you don't have a big head, don't wear a big hat."

Everybody wants to drive a Mercedes, a BMW. Nobody wants a Beetle.

Do you have a big head?

Nobody is saying that Indian Railways has better trains or infrastructure than Chinese Railways.

But such comments n pictures only shows the mentality n intentions of majority of Chinese members who just come here to troll in Indian section.
They are not chinese, most of them are pakistanis posing as chinese,there are some chinese though.
An Asst..Professor from china told me a thing "Elder people talk, Children fight" he was referring to India and China who were old as civlizations, that kid/children fighting was pakistan.
You dont understand,inspite of being all weather friend of pakistan, why does china do more trade with India?any ideas? cos it trusts us ,we can deliver and etc. long history of indian civilization.What can pakistan do? deliver naah! they cant even control their own people from blowing up and killing their own kind(sunnis bombing shias,that surely sends a message across the world isn't it guys ;) )
So no wonder Chinese are eager to come into indian market.
世界上最臭的火車 :D
)
Right i tell you what is stinky a fermented bean curd you eat so nice :eek: which smells like dead animal.

I am referring to the general mentality of the Indian people and the media, not just regarding this issue. Seems like Chinese investments are not welcome in India, Chinese companies should just forget about investing in india and go elsewhere.

That is not true . Many Chinese companies are working in India on various roles . Heck they are even working in my home state in the south .

But the problem is some of these companies messes up the work they do and makes others reluctant to be involved with chinese companies when already they have to overcome the dubious claims of poor quality .

This is good news。

All Chinese firms should refrain from investing in India in areas where India is known for lagging behind other countriies(come to think of it,it is nearly everything area),thereby forcing it to pay top dollars for expensive western products,hence helping to deplete India's very limited and badly needed capitals。

In short,Chinese firms should not help India in its infrastructure build-up。

This is good news。

All Chinese firms should refrain from investing in India in areas where India is known for lagging behind other countriies(come to think of it,it is nearly everything area),thereby forcing it to pay top dollars for expensive western products,hence helping to deplete India's very limited and badly needed capitals。

In short,Chinese firms should not help India in its infrastructure build-up。

True , atleast by paying top dollars we will get quality products which will not be the case with chinese companies .

Bombardier must be having a grand time selling locomotives to India

Indian-trains-1.jpg

haha dear god why are u trying hard to shame urself.the pics is from pakistan

I don't think China should help India with infrastructure
We already have enough experienced infrastructure companies...heard of L & T ?They are building Salah Airport (UAE) and Dubai metro line.

hahaha lol @Hafizzz...Does his country have a decent metro/Suburban rail?? or even proper railways??

That's a picture of an Indian Train in Gujarat !!!

Dude thats a pretty famous picture of a Pakistani train in Multan. I can give you the link if you dont believe me, I remember seeing this picture before. Stop trolling and GTFO...

indian locomotives are good enough !! We dont want situation like pakistan here ! In case u dont know, pakistan's railways sucks totally now !!

China's bullet train maker supplies cars to Delhi metro
http://www.hindustantimes.com/world...ies-cars-to-delhi-metro/article1-1141223.aspx

The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) has bought 21 railway cars from the leading bullet train maker in China.
The company had sold 15 subway cars to DMRC in 2010. CSR Zhuzhou Electric Locomotive is a subsidiary of a major Chinese train manufacturer, CSR

Corporation.
Chinese state media quoted a statement from the company as saying that the trains would be more energy efficient and thus be an industry model because India is affected by power shortages.

CSR is China's leading bullet train maker, and CSR Zhuzhou Electric Locomotive manufactures European-standard metro trains, the statement added.

China’s railway sector has rapidly developed in the last three decades.

During Prime Minister Manmohan Singh’s Beijing visit last week, India had sought China’s help in developing infrastructure in the sector.

While railways in India carry more people, the railway sector in China is ahead in carrying freight.

“We are seeking their expertise to find out if trains can run up to 200 km per hour on existing tracks. Also, if heavier loads can be moved on the existing track,” Montek Singh Ahluwalia, deputy chairperson of Planning Commission, had said in a briefing on Singh’s visit last week.

He added that China has deep expertise on moving heavy loads through the rail network.

“On modernisation of railways, India and China's interests coincide. And not as aid but as a commercial interest, we have offered two railway stations to China to modernise,” Ahluwalia added.

He said till the early 80s, the level of sophistication of the railway networks in both countries was at par. But then China made rapid progress in the next three decades.

China has the world’s longest network of high speed trains with routes crisscrossing nearly 10000 km already functional.

For example, a high speed train that connects Beijing and Shanghai completes the journey of over 1300 km in five hours.

Back
Top Bottom