What's new

Rahul G tell us why U should be elected over Modi

What I meant to say is that nobody is paying 30% of his income in tax.

Net income range (For resident woman below 60 years on the last day of the previous year) Net income range (For resident senior citizen1) Net income range (For super senior citizen2) Net income range (For any other person excluding companies and co-operative societies) Income Tax rates3
Up to Rs. 2,00,000 Up to Rs. 2,50,000 Up to Rs. 5,00,000 Up to Rs. 2,00,000 Nil
Rs. 2,00,001-5,00,000 Rs. 2,50,001-5,00,000 - Rs. 2,00,001-5,00,000 10%
Rs. 5,00,001-10,00,000 Rs. 5,00,001-10,00,000 Rs. 5,00,001-10,00,000 Rs. 5,00,001-10,00,000 20%
Above Rs. 10,00,000 Above Rs. 10,00,000 Above Rs. 10,00,000 Above Rs. 10,00,000 30%

You really aren't good with this statistics stuff are you? And I don't need any lectures from you on what part of my body I need to 'grow'.

Pray put down those statistics nubmers here that prove your point. If you don't have them no shame in saying so.

@mehboobkz :

I thought Rahul does not want to be PM. Listen to his speech at the Congress Chintan Shibir. In any case, without even holding a Cabinet post or ministry so far, he is unlikely to become PM straightaway.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mate i have been involved in politics for 17 yrs now . and the congress is 126 yrs old . your statement just makes me laugh . have you forgotten 77,89,96?

and you forgot 99 ...non Congress parties can make stable government NDA government of 99-03 is perfect example ...

No saaar. You people have misjudged Nitish based on the reports made in the media mainly by some cronies. Take my word, even if Modi is declared as PM candidate JD(U) is going nowhere. Just look at thir reaction pre and post Yashwant Sinha calling their bluff about if they want to leave NDA, they can.

And abt baggage of Modi, that baggage is in your mind. Not in mine. So why would I make a choice keeping some pink unicorn in mind ?

It looks silly on you part of Congressis to hold against Modi the actions of US. Really. Outside India we are all Indians. Not Congis or BJP. And considering that US has intimate relations with the some stone age monarchies in the Gulf their hypocritical stand on Modi and their blatant interference in Indian affairs must be condemned by you and not be rejoiced upon.

Anyway what the hypocritical US govt does or doesnt is not a decidng factor. Some de-racinated Indians might take a pleasure in it, but no self-respecting Indian would care two hoots. Infact if I were in your place I would vote for Modi and make him the PM to just make the US eat their words and accord him state honors.

yeah right...so you're opinions of modi (which is also based only on media reports) is correct and reports about nitish is not? 'Naan pudicha mayalukku muunu kaalu'. Sorry. You still haven't given me a reason why Modiji should be treated this way at all. And throw your theories of people with self respect this and that in the dust bin- your opinions mean nothing and we don't need to prove anything to you. And I'm not gonna critisize the US only so that you can get some revenge pleasure at the way they'e treated your demogugue. They've worked hard in recent years to build a good relationship with India and I'm not gonna vote in a rioter and a murdered and make him a PM 'to make them eat thir words'.

yeah right...so you're opinions of modi (which is also based only on media reports) is correct and reports about nitish is not? 'Naan pudicha mayalukku muunu kaalu'. Sorry. You still haven't given me a reason why Modiji should be treated this way at all. And throw your theories of people with self respect this and that in the dust bin- your opinions mean nothing and we don't need to prove anything to you. And I'm not gonna critisize the US only so that you can get some revenge pleasure at the way they'e treated your demogugue. They've worked hard in recent years to build a good relationship with India and I'm not gonna vote in a rioter and a murdered and make him a PM 'to make them eat thir words'.

I give u more examples of media hype..

Hype of keshubhai patel in gujrat before elections
Hype of wining of Bhatt wife in elections against Modi..

again same way,its more like hype in media about nitish-modi spat.I dont deny that they dont like each other but if you say that they will go separate then you are wrng..

Mayawati or SP hate each others but still support same party.

I give u more examples of media hype..

Hype of keshubhai patel in gujrat before elections
Hype of wining of Bhatt wife in elections against Modi..

again same way,its more like hype in media about nitish-modi spat.I dont deny that they dont like each other but if you say that they will go separate then you are wrng..

Mayawati or SP hate each others but still support same party.

Man, what are you saying? If keshubhai patel forms a party or if the wife of modi's biggest baiter stands against him, media should not report it? And what do you mean hype? Even if a dog farts in gujarat it is supposed to be modi's victory- isn't that 'hype'. So you're saying only positive things should be said about him and everyone else should be neglected, only then people are 'loyal' to you? Nitish-modi is not some spat, nitish will not allow modi to even stand in the same dias as him.

Net income range (For resident woman below 60 years on the last day of the previous year) Net income range (For resident senior citizen1) Net income range (For super senior citizen2) Net income range (For any other person excluding companies and co-operative societies) Income Tax rates3
Up to Rs. 2,00,000 Up to Rs. 2,50,000 Up to Rs. 5,00,000 Up to Rs. 2,00,000 Nil
Rs. 2,00,001-5,00,000 Rs. 2,50,001-5,00,000 - Rs. 2,00,001-5,00,000 10%
Rs. 5,00,001-10,00,000 Rs. 5,00,001-10,00,000 Rs. 5,00,001-10,00,000 Rs. 5,00,001-10,00,000 20%
Above Rs. 10,00,000 Above Rs. 10,00,000 Above Rs. 10,00,000 Above Rs. 10,00,000 30%

Even here 30% is above 10,00,000.....it means for income below 10,00,000 there is less than 30% tax. So in total no body pays 30% of his entire income in taxes.

Please refer section 80 of the Indian Income Tax Act for deductions and exemptions.

yeah right...so you're opinions of modi (which is also based only on media reports) is correct and reports about nitish is not?

Thats right. Media credibility these days is in the negative. Not even zero.

This is todays' sold out media prostitutes.

Congress ki taraf sey defend karna @ 0:55

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHdnubvYD6U&feature=player_embedded

Sorry. You still haven't given me a reason why Modiji should be treated this way at all.

No **** sherlock. As if you are only basing your hatred for Modi on facts and if I give that that is going to change your mind.

And throw your theories of people with self respect this and that in the dust bin- your opinions mean nothing and we don't need to prove anything to you. And I'm not gonna critisize the US only so that you can get some revenge pleasure at the way they'e treated your demogugue. They've worked hard in recent years to build a good relationship with India and I'm not gonna vote in a rioter and a murdered and make him a PM 'to make them eat thir words'.

Spoken like a true Congressi.Always looking for approval from the whites. After all you guys have a white as your queen bee. Dont you ?

Watching the speech of NaMO in the BJP national executive. Guy kicks ***.

i can guarantee you,congress will loose haryana,rajasthan and even Maharashtra(doubtful but 90% sure) if elections are held now.
i dont know about rest of the states as they have less or no presence of BJP.Last time congress saved its a## by purchasing 2-3 seats in haryana.
Reason for poor performance of BJP is leader.I dont see advani as leader but Modi is..I will again vote for congress if modi is not chosen as PM candidate.
The fact is you cannot guarantee elections to be conducted right now . You missed out the point that even BJP is at the risk of losing power just like Congress . Advani is one of the best leaders available in BJP . Coming to Modi's PM candidature , he must first win at home , then convince BJP allies and nevertheless NDA should be at majority leaving UPA and 3rd front a side .

Thats right. Media credibility these days is in the negative. Not even zero.

This is todays' sold out media prostitutes.

Congress ki taraf sey defend karna @ 0:55

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHdnubvYD6U&feature=player_embedded

No **** sherlock. As if you are only basing your hatred for Modi on facts and if I give that that is going to change your mind.

Spoken like a true Congressi.Always looking for approval from the whites. After all you guys have a white as your queen bee. Dont you ?

Like said, get out of this idea of certificates. We don't need that from you or anyone. PS- if media credibility is zero then the same applies to media that's hyping up modi too isn't it?

@ KS

After outrage, will Wharton rethink inviting Narendra Modi as speaker?

Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi has landed in a fresh controversy, just weeks after he faced protests while delivering his speech at Delhi's Sri Ram College for Commerce.

Sources have told NDTV that the management of Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, a top US business school, is concerned about having Mr Modi as a keynote speaker at an India economic forum meet in Philadelphia on March 23.

The BJP leader was approached by the Wharton School's students' body which organises the forum and he had agreed to deliver a key note address at the meet through video conference. But the Wharton management has apparently decided to step in and may ask for Mr Modi to be dropped from the list of speakers.
A group of Wharton's professors and students as well as others have written a strongly-worded letter saying they are outraged to learn that the Wharton Economic Forum has invited Narendra Modi, the Chief Minister of the Indian state of Gujarat, to be a keynote speaker at its 17th Economic Forum on March 23, 2013.

The letter reads: "This is the same politician who was refused a diplomatic visa by the United States State Department on March 18, 2005 on the ground that he, as Chief Minister, did nothing to prevent a series of orchestrated riots that targeted Muslims in Gujarat."

Wharton India Economic Forum is an annual student-run India-centric conference hosted by the Wharton School. The speakers for the meeting are usually chosen by the students' body. Sources say this is the first time the administration has intervened in their decision.

A student from the group of organisers told NDTV that they invited Mr Modi because they were impressed with Gujarat's growth story.

Last month, the Gujarat Chief Minister had faced protests while delivering a speech at Delhi's prestigious Shri Ram College of Commerce (SRCC). As he addressed an audience of 1800 students inside the college, a group of students raised slogans and protested against him outside saying the invitation to him overlooked the communal riots in Gujarat in 2002 in which 1200 people were killed while he was in office. The police had to use water cannons and canes to control the protests. Mr Modi was picked by SRCC students over other potential speakers in an internal poll.

Since its inception 16 years ago, Wharton India Economic Forum has emerged as one of the largest and most prestigious India-focused business conferences that provides a platform for leaders to discuss the opportunities present in India and the challenges that need to be addressed.

Among other eminent guests invited for the day-long forum this year are Planning Commission Deputy Chairman Montek Singh Ahluwalia, Union Minister of State for IT and Communications Milind Deora, chairman of the Adani Group Gautam Adani, actress Shabana Azmi and poet and scriptwriter Javed Akhtar.

Earlier, keynote speakers have included former president Dr A P J Abdul Kalam, Union Finance Minister P Chidambaram, BJP leader Varun Gandhi and industrialist Anil Ambani.

Watching the speech of NaMO in the BJP national executive. Guy kicks ***.

Congress dimak Ki tarah hai !! Idhar se safaya kar do toh waha se Nikale gi...Hame ise Jad se Khatam karna hai,Sara safaya kar dena hai !! Ab Congress ka ant Nazdik hai,Congress ko Koi nahi bacha sakta

The fact is you cannot guarantee elections to be conducted right now . You missed out the point that even BJP is at the risk of losing power just like Congress . Advani is one of the best leaders available in BJP . Coming to Modi's PM candidature , he must first win at home , then convince BJP allies and nevertheless NDA should be at majority leaving UPA and 3rd front a side .

sigh...advani best leader?

I voted for congress in 2009 just due to advani :lol:

ABV was best and Modi is alternative after him.

Back
Top Bottom