Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Raheel Sharif dines with Trump’s son-in-law, Saudi Prince at Islamic Summit
ic_launcher.png

ByWeb Desk
Posted on May 22, 2017
RAHEEL-SHARIF.jpg

RIYADH: Pakistan’s former army chief General Raheel Sharif’s latest picture made rounds in the social media, showing him flanking alongside top dignitaries of the Saudi Arabia and the United States.

General Raheel Sharif, who is also head of Saudi-led Islamic military alliance, was at the US-Arab Islamic summit in Saudi Arabia where the heads of states including US President Donald Trump and Prime Minister of Pakistan expressed their views on terrorism and extremism.

r2-2.jpg

In a photo going rounds on twitter, former general Raheel was seen sitting with US President’s son-in-law Jared Kushner and Saudi Crown Prince and Defence Minister Muhammad Bin Salman on his other side. The trio dined at the same table.

r1-2.jpg

General Sharif was made chief of 39-nation Islamic military coalition formed to combat terrorism.

General (Retd) Raheel Sharif retired on November 29, 2016, and handed over the command of Pakistan army to Chief of Army Staff (COAS) General Qamar Javed Bajwa.

Formation of Islamic Military Alliance

Saudi Arabia on December 15, 2015 had announced the formation of Islamic military coalition to combat terrorism, a move welcomed by the United States which has been urging a greater regional involvement in the campaign against the militants who control swathes of territory in Iraq and Syria.

The Saudi statement described the military alliance’s objectives as: “a duty to protect the Islamic nation from the evils of all terrorist groups and organizations, whatever their sect and name, which wreak death and corruption on earth and aim to terrorize the innocent.”
https://arynews.tv/en/gen-raheel-spotted-saudi-prince-trumps-son-law-islamic-summit/

This is how it should be!!!!! You give a hard look - eyeball to eyeball - and imply why you are here!!!! Folks are not looking at a loser or victim or some other staffs, they're in the company of someone who's ready to fight at seven different fronts simultaneously and come out winner!!!!!

Raheel Pasha represents Merkez-i Yakin and Saya-i Huda-i Zul Jelal, and his demeanor shows that!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
So whats the news in it???? should one take pride in it??? Does it depict some sort of league of extra-ordinary men??? Does it show case larger then life importance of a retired general and his role in the grand scheme of world affairs??? Whats in it for a nation to go bolognese over it???

Adios!

Reminds me of good old joke about
The Jew, the arab and the Pakistani General.

This is business however, as well as Military head of IA Raheel Sharif is a Pakistani patriot and serves our interests and is iur voice on the table

That Kurchner dude reminds me of Damien

If anyone is the Omen its that jew there

You are a "different kind" of Sikh arent you ;) never met one obsessed with Jews :)

But its ok. Continue.
I am not obsessed with any religion but thinking Pakistani and Saudi stand for Israel a I am just surprised.

These Saudis would dine with anyone to stay in power. The Saudis have always had contact with the Zionists

Interestingly a Crown Prince of Islamic empire and Chief of 39 Muslim nations joint force dined with a Jew.
2 are allready jews...
third has all options open

So whats the news in it???? should one take pride in it??? Does it depict some sort of league of extra-ordinary men??? Does it show case larger then life importance of a retired general and his role in the grand scheme of world affairs??? Whats in it for a nation to go bolognese over it???

Adios!
ya ispr spend millions on face lift of sharif................ larger than life hero.

If this worth of news then something is missing from strategic outlook of Pakistan.

This guy Jared kushner who is slowly rising from obscurity behind the scenes, has been said holds lots of power, office building in wall st 666 number, given job to Middle East peace and demands Jerusalem to become the capital is in opinion of some strong candidate for Anti-Christ. The day he declares himself to be in power in the front not behind the scenes is when I will also be convinced he is the one.

So we may see lots of turmoil in the world, just my 2 cents. Jared is businessman and no business to be in government but you always see him in background even he came out of plane with trump landing in Israel discreetly. Very strange, certainly freaks me out this guy and yes remains me of Damien in the Omen movie.

Pls do some research and give views of the analysis.

This guy Jared kushner who is slowly rising from obscurity behind the scenes, has been said holds lots of power, office building in wall st 666 number, given job to Middle East peace and demands Jerusalem to become the capital is in opinion of some strong candidate for Anti-Christ. The day he declares himself to be in power in the front not behind the scenes is when I will also be convinced he is the one.

So we may see lots of turmoil in the world, just my 2 cents. Jared is businessman and no business to be in government but you always see him in background even he came out of plane with trump landing in Israel discreetly. Very strange, certainly freaks me out this guy and yes remains me of Damien in the Omen movie.

Pls do some research and give views of the analysis.

So he is Anti-Christ? Where is his flying donkey?

Wait I found it.

flying_donkey.jpg

Logically he is advisor to the kingdom of KSA, so its a normal thing attending a dinner?

Unfortunately .... a wasted national hero.
Who wasted him? The nation or himself?

Back
Top Bottom