What's new

RahatFAKhans Zaroori Tha hits 100 million views on Youtube.

Djinn

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
If am not wrong i guess this is the first Pakistani video to have recorded this many views. Anyways congrats to RFAK he is a true legend.

If am not wrong i guess this is the first Pakistani video to have recorded this many views. Anyways congrats to RFAK he is a true legend.
After so much time should be reach much earlier quite a nice song.

Last edited:
Rahat is one of the most gifted artist of present era.

His every Bollywood song is a Super Hit.

He is the pride of Pakistan and deserves to be decorated with highest civilian award.

Rahat is one of the most gifted artist of present era.

His every Bollywood song is a Super Hit.

He is the pride of Pakistan and deserves to be decorated with highest civilian award.
He served for Indian entertainment industry too why not Bharat Ratna. But before ask Shiv Sena what they think about it. Ghulam Ali's a$$ kicked by shive sena he is much more popular then him.

He served for Indian entertainment industry too why not Bharat Ratna. But before ask Shiv Sena what they think about it. Ghulam Ali's a$$ kicked by shive sena he is much more popular then him.
RFAK might get a Bharat Ratna if he becomes an Indian citizen like Adnan Sami

I find him much more talented and much better human being than Glulam Ali.

But since he is the Best Artist that Pakistan has produced therefore he deserves to be honoured by its Government ( I think he deserves it more than Indian actor Dilip Kumar )

are these songs deserve such views to be in top 5 ? whats wrong with taste of people?

101,280,382 view

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom