What's new

RAFALE'S MINI ENCYLOPEDIA FOR IT'S FANBOYZ

Now u can post ur views but
plz dont post anything related to MMRCA here instead post about rafale's capabilties with it's link
Thank u.

hey Doc once again u r here with a bang...
I was just overwhelmed with the loads of inputs about Rafale in a single thread, just Hats-off to your effort........

Me too.

And I swear I did not say anything about mmrca. God kasam.

However do you know there were five jets contested in mmrca they where mig 35 f 16 f 18 gripen and euro fighter......

Do you think this is wise to post on this forum....just great detail would only help our enemies... Yes you and others will say open source.....but not everyone has the same ability to comb the web for such info......come on Doc use your brain.....

We chose the best
yes it can be seen from this pics ,i just cant wait to see this scene
iaf2020.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

Do you think this is wise to post on this forum....just great detail would only help our enemies... Yes you and others will say open source.....but not everyone has the same ability to comb the web for such info......come on Doc use your brain.....
sorry i work for ISI
LaughingCatAnimated.gif

hey Doc once again u r here with a bang...
I was just overwhelmed with the loads of inputs about Rafale in a single thread, just Hats-off to your effort........
well thats why it is called mini encyclopedia of rafale

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 PM ----------

However do you know there were five jets contested in mmrca they where mig 35 f 16 f 18 gripen and euro fighter......
sorry i didnt know thanks for letting me know :bunny:

Rafale weapon load
1)Air defence #1 : 3 RPL 1250L. + 4 Mica EM + 2 Mica IR
AD1.png

2)Interception #1 : 1 RPL 1250L. + 4 Mica EM + 2 Mica IR
AD2.png

3)Anti ship #1 : 2 RPL 1250L. + 1 AM39 Exocet + 4 Mica EM + 2 Mica IR
AntiShip1.png

4)Close Air Support #1 : 3 RPL 1250L. + 6 GBU-12 + 1 Damocles LDP + 2 Mica EM + 2 Mica IR
CAS1.png

5)Stand off Strike #1 : 3 RPL 2000L. + 2 Scalp/EG + 2 Mica EM + 2 Mica IR
strike2.png

6)Stand off Strike #2 : 2 RPL 2000L. + 1 Scalp/EG + 4 Mica EM + 2 Mica IR
strike1.png

7)Pinpoint Strike #1 : 2 RPL 2000L. + 2 GBU-24 + 1 Damocles LDP + 2 Mica EM + 4 Mica IR
strike-GBU-24.png

8)Nuclear Strike : 2 RPL 2000L. + 1 ASMP-A + 4 Mica EM + 2 Mica IR
ASMP-A.png

Dr. Sahab... Seriously well done!!! Thanx for the info..... Cheers!!

Back
Top Bottom