What's new

Rafale - India’s New Darling after Su30 Breakup

HawkEye27

Reaction score
3B6014ED-659A-4CC0-97DD-A8140B7CF7EB.jpeg

Replica of Rafale jet erected outside Air Chief Marshal BS Dhanoa’s residence in Delhi.

A good therapy for daily depression and humilation for BS Dhanoa

LOL This is typical. Erected right outside his home...

I hope they don't worship that thing.
they used to worship su 30 till 27 feb .now when one god has been defeated they are looking for another.
IAF has lost all the grace. i think they never had any. the way they are playing cheap shots just to cover up their defeat its exposing their defeated mentality. if their claim of shooting F-16 is true then why they are so much missing rafale ? their PM even missed it. they must be boasting with confidence that their mig 21 has shot down F-16 . there wouldnt be any need of sacking the western air commander . they kept on telling lies which were busted by their own people, by pakistanis and by the international observers.

View attachment 562915

Replica of Rafale jet erected outside Air Chief Marshal BS Dhanoa’s residence in Delhi.

A good therapy for daily depression and humilation for BS Dhanoa

There seems already something going up its... in the model. Was that a Freudian slip on the part of the IAF?

Replica outside IAF chief residence was always of the most modern jet in IAF inventory.
From 1981-86 it was MiG-21Bis
1986-2005 it was Mirage 2000H
2005-2019 it was Su-30MKI
2019 onwards it is Rafale.

In the future, a 5th gen jet will replace Rafale.

they used to worship su 30 till 27 feb .now when one god has been defeated they are looking for another.
IAF has lost all the grace. i think they never had any. the way they are playing cheap shots just to cover up their defeat its exposing their defeated mentality. if their claim of shooting F-16 is true then why they are so much missing rafale ? their PM even missed it. they must be boasting with confidence that their mig 21 has shot down F-16 . there wouldnt be any need of sacking the western air commander . they kept on telling lies which were busted by their own people, by pakistanis and by the international observers.
If they can make a hero out of abhi none done then anything is possible...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom