What's new

Rabia Imran D/O Shehbaz Sharif vs Lahore Bakery Boy.

Nothing surprising here.

Music was so shitty that I had to mute.

Extremely sad. But the truth is this is what has been happening in pakistan since its creation. The wealthy and rich have been abusing their power and grinding the poors. I am a strong PMLN supporter but for some reason I have never had any faith on this young generation of PMLN leaders. And today, my faith has gotten stronger. I am going to forward this video to Ahsan Iqbal, the MNA of PMLN and I will also raise this issue with the staff of PMLN Secretariat at Model town lahore. I will try my best to inform CM about this video as well. This behaviour is unacceptable and that lady should be held liable and accountable. The poor employee must be compensated. Unacceptable behavior by law enforcement agencies as well as the CM staff. I am going to raise this issue in the PMLN secretariat soon.

Long live Khadim e ala.

This is sad. Who's daughter was it? Her attitude was horrible too, the way she was pointing fingers and all. Was this Karachi??

I've seen news and videos from Karachi where women like this (with husband or dad or uncles in power) get people murdered on small stuff, they put the dead body in large bags and dump them. Could it get any more violent and inhumane???? And from what I've gathered, politicians use these barbaric terrorist acts to stay in power and to make the opponents fear them.

Pakistan needs a more tolerant society. Human beings are not sheep that you put a stick and show'em the way!!! In the US, President Busch's daughter and his niece were arrested for suspicion of driving drunk. Law should be equal for everyone!!

rulers are the faces of the people

hukumrah awam ke chehra hote hai

its these "masoom awam" only who have bought these corrupt & good for nothing people to power with their vote they deserve every bit of what they get
its simple as that

It's more than that. Let this masoom awam have a whif of any power and they'd be nothing different. Tomatoes, tomatoes. But would've fealt better had it happened to everyone instead of just this one poor man.

Just got off the phone with someone from Model town Secretariat. These bharvay are already aware of this incident and dont want to talk about it. Apparently, it wasnt a CMs staff. The guy in white shalwar kameez is Aqil Khan, the cantonment area around DHA falls under his belt. I know aqil khan, he isnt a bad guy but he shouldve not done that.

Just got off the phone with someone from Model town Secretariat. These bharvay are already aware of this incident and dont want to talk about it. Apparently, it wasnt a CMs staff. The guy in white shalwar kameez is Aqil Khan, the cantonment area around DHA falls under his belt. I know aqil khan, he isnt a bad guy but he shouldve not done that.

Any other info?

So was that Shabaz Sharif's daughter?

Any other info?

So was that Shabaz Sharif's daughter?
It looks very fishy because i know aqil khan. The guy in the video looks nothing like him. The guy at the secretariat wanted to know if I was calling from a news agency. I said no and than he said he is aware of the incident but wont discuss anything as its a personal matter and the secretariat is only responsible for political matters. I told him that the police enforcement falls under punjab law ministry which is run by the PMLN, which makes it a political issue at a local level but he said the police at the scene wasnt called in, it was already on duty in that area.

After watching videos like this that makes me think that we we should hang all these bloody "elites" from trees.
They are the parasites that have sucked the blood of the country for more then 60 years.

I hope justice is served, but I doubt it will be.

Extremely sad. But the truth is this is what has been happening in pakistan since its creation. The wealthy and rich have been abusing their power and grinding the poors. I am a strong PMLN supporter but for some reason I have never had any faith on this young generation of PMLN leaders. And today, my faith has gotten stronger. I am going to forward this video to Ahsan Iqbal, the MNA of PMLN and I will also raise this issue with the staff of PMLN Secretariat at Model town lahore. I will try my best to inform CM about this video as well. This behaviour is unacceptable and that lady should be held liable and accountable. The poor employee must be compensated. Unacceptable behavior by law enforcement agencies as well as the CM staff. I am going to raise this issue in the PMLN secretariat soon.

Very good, keep us updated till FIR is launched and she is arrested for assaulting and other offences !!

After watching videos like this that makes me think that we we should hang all these bloody "elites" from trees.
They are the parasites that have sucked the blood of the country for more then 60 years.

I hope justice is served, but I doubt it will be.
subcontinent need once in a while french style revolution to chop the heads of all elites.

surkh paindapad.

political differences aside, to my little experience "ArushBhai" is the first supporter of PMLN that I have come across who has his conscience above political affiliation and who called spade a spade and saw the wrong as wrong within his group.

Really appreciate you for your courage and moral standing with the poor guy.

Full Respect to you Sir !! :tup:

Back
Top Bottom