What's new

Rabbis threaten Kerry with 'Divine Wrath'

Falcon29

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
Rabbis Threaten Kerry with 'Divine Wrath' - Inside Israel - News - Israel National News

A group called Rabbis from the Committee to Save the Land and People of Israel sent a letter to US Secretary of State John Kerry this Sunday, warning him to end his "antagonism" towards Israel.

The rabbis sharply criticized Kerry for his plans to establish anArab capital in Jerusalem for Palestinian Authority (PA) Chairman Mahmoud Abbas, and to have Israel withdraw to the 1949 Armistice lines. On Saturday, Kerry threatened Israel with an international boycott if peace talks fail, in addition to previous threats of a "Third Intifada" last year.

"Your incessant efforts to expropriate integral parts of our Holy Land and hand them over to Abbas’s terrorist gang, amount to a declaration of war against the Creator and Ruler of the universe. For G-d awarded the entire Land of Israel to our ancestors, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, in order that they bequeath it, as an everlasting inheritance, to their descendants, the Jewish people, until the end of all time," opens the rabbis' letter.

The letter was signed by Rabbi Gedalya Axelrod, emeritus head of the Haifa Rabbinical Court, Rabbi Yisrael Ariel, Chairman of the Temple Institute, Rabbi Ben Tziyon Grossman of Migdal Haemek, Rabbi Shalom Dov Wolpo, Dean of the Institute for the Complete Code of Maimonides, and Rabbi Yigal Pizam, Dean of Yeshivat Kiryat Shmuel.

Warning of the imminent security threat that Kerry's plans would place Israelis in, and bringing the example of Gaza's having turned into alaunching pad for rockets, the rabbis slammed the plan for seeking to immediately uproot "20% of the Jews now living productively in Judea, Samaria and the Jordan valley."

The letter adds that Kerry's plan "would force tens of thousands of Jews to be evicted from their homes and livelihoods, devastating their lives financially, economically and psychologically, as happened to those expelled from the flourishing Gaza settlements, most of whom still suffer from the expulsion’s ruinous after-effects."

Drawing on Jewish history, the letters declares to Kerry: "If you continue on this destructive path, you will ensure your everlasting disgrace in Jewish history for bringing calamity upon the Jewish people – like Nebuchadnezer and Titus who destroyed, respectively, the first and second great Temples and the entire Holy City of Jerusalem, and who, by Heavenly punishment, brought eventual disaster upon themselves, too."

"By the power of our Holy Torah, we admonish you to cease immediately all efforts to achieve these disastrous agreements – in order to avoid severe Heavenly punishment for everyone involved," warned the rabbis.

The letter closed with a reference to the upcoming Jewish holiday of Purim, in which the Book of Esther records Haman's genocidal plots against the Jewish people were turned against him and he was "hung on the very same gallows he had prepared for Mordechai, the Jew."

Employing the language of scripture, the rabbis warned “conspire a planand it will be frustrated; talk the talk and it will not be fulfilled, for G-d is with us" (Isaiah 9:5).

Please Hazzy, don't spread the zionist BS
You know that it's a comedy between them, JEW USA never do a thing to stop the JEWS from colonizing

They just want to make the world believe that JEW USA is not with them and are not owned by the zionist lobbies

So please, don't take your dreams for the reality, don't believe their promises of a better future for the palestinians and stop putting their links

Let a zionist do that

Exactly both rabbis and Kerry are Zionist Jews, they just disagree on fast and how much more land is to be stolen from the Palestinians .

This is true, it seems like they're putting on a show as if ahh...poor Kerry and the US cannot do anything about...we have to give israel everything it wants after they've already given Israel more than it wants.

This is not what a fair broker is, it's very clear that the world including China needs to get involved in this and make it a fair process rather than let Israel and the United States clearly disregard Palestinian rights.

What's you opinion my friend? @Chinese-Dragon

This is true, it seems like they're putting on a show as if ahh...poor Kerry and the US cannot do anything about...we have to give israel everything it wants after they've already given Israel more than it wants.

This is not what a fair broker is, it's very clear that the world including China needs to get involved in this and make it a fair process rather than let Israel and the United States clearly disregard Palestinian rights.

What's you opinion my friend? @Chinese-Dragon
Chinese government is all about business, they will do nothing for Palestinians concerning the peace process. In fact the Jews in America are shipping American jobs over to china, so the Chinese government is not going to piss of Israel. Open your eyes my friend, the Jews are the most powerful people in the world, they hold leverage over everybody one way or another, either directly or indirectly.

Chinese government is all about business, they will do nothing for Palestinians concerning the peace process. In fact the Jews in America are shipping American jobs over to china, so the Chinese government is not going to piss of Israel. Open your eyes my friend, the Jews are the most powerful people in the world, they hold leverage over everybody one way or another, either directly or indirectly.

Do you sincerely believe this? Could you tell me about your background a little? Because the Americans I know that sympathize with Palestinians often are Irish Catholics.

Do you sincerely believe this? Could you tell me about your background a little? Because the Americans I know that sympathize with Palestinians often are Irish Catholics.
I do research on topics before I post on topics, I gain nothing by lieing. I suggest you do independent research on this issue, to see if what I say is true or false.

Like I said Jews have their hand in everything, just look at some of the ads on the top of this forum right now like SUPPORT ISRAEL :cheesy:

I do research on topics before I post on topics, I gain nothing by lieing. I suggest you do independent research on this issue, to see if what I say is true or false.

I do but it would take too much time to actually prevent a case however I don't think we should just sit around and watch...constructively we should spread awareness and let this evolve into a more balanced society because honestly I've never seen a nation such as ours which sucks up to Jews too much. Jews of course also make many great contributions and I agree with them on things however when they get in influential positions they introduce their own agendas which don't fit well with America but people are brainwashed to believe so. Like CNN, most of the anchors and guests there are Jewish and they present news in a way to get people used to that thinking process which is counter productive.

People outside the USA might think we're crazy but they need to come here and see or just take a look at our Congress. During presidential debates Israel was mentioned over two hundred times while China was mentioned about 17 times. It's not like some places on Europe where they don't have this scenario but I was surprised by Germany at their airport in Frankfurt there were Mossad intelligence officers who came and questioned every Arab and came to me, a female thought she could fool me by telling me she's not Israeli but nevertheless Jewish....

I couldn't believe German people would allow such things but outside of the airport they generally are slanted against Jewish people.

Only nations free from Jewish influence are Arabic or Muslim nations except a good portion are influenced by the USA which is like the proxy itself...however the Gaza Strip is completely clean of US or Jewish influence and this made me feel very free there. It's like a different world where we are struggling because our attitude towards Israel all their proxies try to punish us for it.

At least we have freedom from them and able to practice religion without having popular media influence us.

media-4997-w400-c0x0x29x102-q100.jpg

Like I said Jews have their hand in everything, just look at some of the ads on the top of this forum right now like SUPPORT ISRAEL :cheesy:

You need to do some more research. The ads you see on this forum are only indicative of what you search on the web!

You need to do some more research. The ads you see on this forum are only indicative of what you search on the web!

I want to know what elis ads are like.

JEW USA ?

Back
Top Bottom