Quick reply option

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackenTheSky

Reaction score
Country
Kuwait
Hey guys,

Is this me or everybody experiencing the change, First we use to have a box just below the last post where we used to type and post within directly, now it's like clicking on the option on 'Reply To Thread' and after which we get typing or dialogue box. I mean, can't administrators change that option again back to the previous one where typing to reply was just beneath the last post on thread and it was so easy. Due to the new change, It's very difficult for lazy people to post anything :angel:

Hey guys,

Is this me or everybody experiencing the change, First we use to have a box just below the last post where we used to type and post within directly, now it's like clicking on the option on 'Reply To Thread' and after which we get typing or dialogue box. I mean, can't administrators change that option again back to the previous one where typing to reply was just beneath the last post on thread and it was so easy. Due to the new change, It's very difficult for lazy people to post anything :angel:

Prolly has something to with the hacking that happened yesterday. The forum got hacked and this might be one way to stop hacking? lol I don't know much about this hacking business so just shooting in the dark here. :P

Quick reply option has been disabled - will be back shortly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom