What's new

Questions that pop up in your mind!

India celebrates Independence from British Rule of Our Country as Independence day.

Saw below video. what is "attan" ? are they foreigners in India? :what:

Attan is an Afghan dance.

I was wondering are these people ethnic afghan pashtuns in Delhi or are they pathans(Indian) ?
------------------------------
I have another doubt: :)
1)Singing Legend Mohammad Rafi Sahab - is he originally from Indian Punjab(Ahmedi?)?
2) I've read His family moved to Lahore after partition and then returned to Mumbai. Is it Why some(Internet Warriors)claims Mohd.Rafi Sahab is Pakistani?

Thanks(PS: no flaming. just genuine queries)

Last edited by a moderator:
How the universe started ??
if it's god when did god begin or if it's matter / energey how and when it started.
typical answer For both questions is that they don't have starting time or end..both are eternal (energy in science and god in religion) but i still think at some point there should be a begining..it's kind of question i probably won't get answer..or even if answer is given i may not be able to understand it.

Creation have beginning and end. They are confined to time. Time is a creation created by God like everything, it was created. A beginning and end is surely inevitable for those which appear with a confinement in time and space and which are included in the law of growth and development. The one, which grows and develops surely began one day and will end one day. For instance, a tree begins life with a seed, grows and develops. It ages and dies in time. Men are born, live and then die. As the BIG BANG is the beginning of the universe, which expands with bangs in the sky, the Doomsday will be the end of it.

God (for me Allah) does not resemble to His creations. God is free from matter. Therefore, He is excluded from having a space, confinement to time, growth, development, integration and disintegration. He has no beginning and no end. Birth is for those which have matters. God surely cannot be dependant on His laws. God depends on no one but everything depends on Him.

Yeh aftari kay time pay log pagal kion ho jatay hain? Sab itni jaldi main hotay hain keh kisi cheez ki parwah nahi kartay.

Creation have beginning and end. They are confined to time. Time is a creation created by God like everything, it was created. A beginning and end is surely inevitable for those which appear with a confinement in time and space and which are included in the law of growth and development. The one, which grows and develops surely began one day and will end one day.
So then, who created God? Does God transcend Time? When did Time begin? When was God born?
Doesnt logic defeat the very purpose of this reasoning? Or is logic false? If yes, then what is truth?

Why is there too much ethnic bashing in Pakistan, why it seems too much divide even after 64 years, i mean look at India it have alot more ethnics living there than Pakistan but they all love & respect each other.

So then, who created God? Does God transcend Time? When did Time begin? When was God born?
Doesnt logic defeat the very purpose of this reasoning? Or is logic false? If yes, then what is truth?

Think God as a PROGRAMMER, he has written a super program ( this universe ), all things you mention like time and space, birth and death, beginning and end are functions which are called on different occasions. We and what we think or can think is just a part of that coding. His codes don't apply on him. Right!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom