What's new

Question to Indians

In English: If you believe me, you will have eternal life! What will you get if you believe Christian? get terrorist attacks?
Lots of you think Christian is western poisonous, I prefer not to think that way. Religious freedom is a basic principle of a freedom society. Like I scare you by showing I am an alien. Just joking.

I would like to ask Indians some questions.

Most important is why is there such huge spending on defence, I think you are going over the top, like 2-3 AC, so many different jets and massive spending when you have enough deterrence and not an upcoming war..... Instead of buying so so much if you spend some of that on the poor it can help like build like a massive housing project for poor, like hundreds of modern flats will cost you like 1/10 of even one AC.

Second is why is their buying so unorganised, you have so many different jets it looks very unorganised like soon rafale, Russian SU jets, Russian migs, Indian new jet coming up, New PAKFA, harrier, jaguar etcccc already counted so many instead why don't you have like 3 that can do many roles.

Also I read that you will get 100 ships by 2017 is that serious? By ships do you mean everything even coast guards and little things or just big, if it's true I think that just mad spending to show off, we have a word ayagn yorganina göre uzat which mean do appropriate spending.

Thanks

Why r you asking this to Indians ?

Ask ur muslim brotherhood pak ? their Country is in economical crises , They are running country on foreign aid , tremendous poverty Then why they have Army ? why they made nuke ?

UR COUNTRY DON'T HAVE ARMY ? so you don't don't have poor people in your country ? not a single poor man ? if you do why u waste money on army ? :sick::lol:

Counting poor peoples in india,,,thatz what job left for these pple.......

2-3 % is okay with hostile Conspirous neighbours on west side & a peaceful but gaint dragon on north side.

India was ruled by invaders because it forgot Pricipals of Samrat Chandragupta & Samrat Ashoka.4 lions in Ashoka's Emblem suggest - Justice, Dharma, Strength & Peace !

Its always better to invest more & more on on building our muscles, irrespective of weather you have an enemy or you dont have or its size & strength.
Seems like the impact of muslim invasion took so much toll on the hindu pschye that even after so many generations present and future generatons of hindus will be keep on living under the influence of battered psyche of their forefathers........:)

India should have confidence that no one will attack India first now, just like since 1980 China believe that no one will attack China first, then China ask army to endure a lot, then put defence cost/GDP under 1.5%, and focus energy on economic construction. when your economic biger, you will find even you spend 1% , is more more than others spend 5%

Defence spending is not all that bad if kept within a limit of 3 to 4% of the whole GDP. in fact it can do good for the economy.

Defence spending brings in new technologies, new players and new jobs with it. See the way Tata, L&T, Mahendra and Reliance are opening new divisions, acquiring new technologies and partnering with defence companies elsewhere across the globe. Moreover, defence tech has other applications too especially in Agriculture, navigation and space. Used prudently defence spending would give a overall boost to the economy. This is the reason why US has always had high defence spending since the world wars.

And let us not forget the international influence it brings.

the first para: thats called playing along- if you can read at first that will save me a reply just to repeat my self-

Yeah your holy intentions are not tested in these thread itself we have seen it it almost in all thread related to India. Dont need much clarifications as we know it well.

2nd para: you cannot control it- it is inevitable for such people like you to adherently stick to what ever they had blubbered- no second thoughts-

Same applies to you !

3rd: so now it gets personal- you can talk about countries in terms of wives and husbands all day long- if one questiones the rationale it get personal to you- nice- hv a skin- thick one-

Hey dude, dont be a BABY or a SISSY crying & blaming others for own mistakes, Comparison BS was started by your first response to OP!

Read the TITLE of thread & check first response ( Post #2) to OP & check its flags ! You should have manipulated what can follow before making your stupid comparison.

Seems like the impact of muslim invasion took so much toll on the hindu pschye that even after so many generations present and future generatons of hindus will be keep on living under the influence of battered psyche of their forefathers........:)

Invaders are Invaders nothing to do with religion. But dumbheads & new converts never forget to glorify their religions even in BS things.

My mistake by invaders I meant ....Peaceful indians were invaded by French, purtugese, dutch, turkic,afghanis & british in past becuase they forgot Samrat Chandragupta & Samrat Ashoka's teachings !

PS : AJTR Aunty, its monday not a saturday or sunday ! Stop trolling, dreailing & draining the thread into gutter!

My question to u i, will Turkey support India or China in a Indo-china possible war in future ?

and remember east turkeystan or what ever that is called which is being ruled by china now and is under constant harassment by han chinese. i wish ur country was not a puppet in then name of NATO country, i "think" Iran is better off being independent and able to sustain constant multiple enemy threats from US bases all over and around it, traditional rivals with arabs, Turks, Jews and sunnis are the Iranians, on the other hand we have the most powerful force in the middle east region is Israel, they got the game changer :), and even ur country has a lot of fish to fry with ur neighboring countries thats why even turkey has a strong military and defence establishment ;)
Sir it's called Xingjiang autonomous region, not east turkeysstan. Just for your reference. If turkey play dirty tricks in Xingjiang, we will make them pay at any cost we afford.

You forget that by the time British gained foot hold on Indian subcontinent Mugal empire is on it knees and Hindu Maratha empire and sikh empire was dominating India.

Last time these central asian invaders conquered India they were successful because of Bow and arrow. These guys mastered hit and run tactics and Parthian shot .
Traditional armies are no match for these tactics. Central asian mastery of these tactics helped them conquer not only India but also middle east and Arabia.

Same thing happened when Europe got mastery of Gun powder and Cannons. They colonized most of the world.

In order to survive a nation needs a strong defense force along with most hitech weapons.

People always complain about toilets and open defactation in india, to solve this our DRDO has done a great thing...the Bio Digester toilets developed by them for indian army are now being installed in rural areas and railways...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom