Question to all who believe Malala's case is a drama

i!i!i!i!i

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Why are you saying so ... ?

P.S:
Not that i want to start a heated discussion. Just want to read the pov from both sides.

Malala got shot in her head , then were taken to UK and got Nationality there.
2 more gals were shot along with malala and were never treated as Malala.
well her favorite personality was obama ets.
simply all the free masons and illuminates are supporting her. its simply a per-planned drama.

Poor Malala. First of all the poor girl get's shot in the head by the cowardly Taliban, then all these jealous types descend on her instead of sympathizing with her. She is only 15 years old. I think many are jealous that she got UK Permanent Residence and they are still sitting in Pakistan praying for a UK/US Citizenship.

Shame on you jealous types. :tdown:

Poor Malala. First of all the poor girl get's shot in the head by the cowardly Taliban, then all these jealous types descend on her instead of sympathizing with her. She is only 15 years old. I think many are jealous that she got UK Permanent Residence and they are still sitting in Pakistan praying for a UK/US Citizenship.Shame on you jealous types. :tdown:
Ignore them. Think about the people in Pakistan who came out to protest against Taliban, risking their lives. The support to Malala showed that Pakistani people won't back down against terrorists.

These negative thinking people never do any thing for their country. All they can do is talk and find conspiracy theories. Those who do, do on ground.

There is still hope and Malala has become symbol of Determination.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom