What's new

Question for Indian members

Mech

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Recently, we had a professor deliver a talk on robotics at my college. Doctor prahlad something i think....and this guy was from the NUS( national university of Singapore).

So, the guy said he was involved in several classified projects with the Indian armed forces on robotics, some of which are infact, extremely innovative and ground breaking (i questioned him about the military applications of robotics). Can someone shed some light on this? Does Indian military have any known programmes in robotics?

Thanks.

EDIT: His name is Dr. Prahlad vadakeppat.

any machanical equipment/device which gets control by a computer softwear comes under the scinece of robotics..

as far as military is concern , UAVs are the latest in this field ...

Recently, we had a professor deliver a talk on robotics at my college. Doctor prahlad something i think....and this guy was from the NUS( national university of Singapore).

So, the guy said he was involved in several classified projects with the Indian armed forces on robotics, some of which are infact, extremely innovative and ground breaking (i questioned him about the military applications of robotics). Can someone shed some light on this? Does Indian military have any known programmes in robotics?

Thanks.

EDIT: His name is Dr. Prahlad vadakeppat.

Do you really think if there would be such "classified" project and people will be having ideas will discuss here in open forum?? Anyways, just to reiterate, wherever a mechanical control is done by Software fall under umbrella category of "Robotics". Hence equipments like Tanks, Planes or moving communication device etc falls under this category.

Can someone shed some light on this? Does Indian military have any known programmes in robotics?
DRDO Daksh

Daksh.JPG

DRDO_Daksh_ROV.jpg

dsc00139yn6.jpg

v3ltva.jpg

2rw0115.jpg

Do you really think if there would be such "classified" project and people will be having ideas will discuss here in open forum?? Anyways, just to reiterate, wherever a mechanical control is done by Software fall under umbrella category of "Robotics". Hence equipments like Tanks, Planes or moving communication device etc falls under this category.

i wasn't asking about classified projects. I was asking about known projects.

Back
Top Bottom