What's new

Question about upcoming R.Gates visit to India.

rumit

New Recruit

Reaction score
Hello, everyone!
I couldn't find any info about upcoming US Defence Secretary's visit to India. If someone has any info about that events, please post it.
What are the potential issues will be discussed during the visit, and its influence to relation among Ind-Pak-US.
In my opinion, the U.S. are jumping between Pakistan and India trying to please both states. However, the U.S. saw China's active diplomacy in Pakistan and aware of the need to select one of the countries (India or Pakistan). It is obvious that the U.S. is taking all steps to rapprochement with India.
Sorry for my English, but anyway I think that this question is very interesting, and we can discuss it.

Hello, everyone!
I couldn't find any info about upcoming US Defence Secretary's visit to India. If someone has any info about that events, please post it.
What are the potential issues will be discussed during the visit, and its influence to relation among Ind-Pak-US.
In my opinion, the U.S. are jumping between Pakistan and India trying to please both states. However, the U.S. saw China's active diplomacy in Pakistan and aware of the need to select one of the countries (India or Pakistan). It is obvious that the U.S. is taking all steps to rapprochement with India.
Sorry for my English, but anyway I think that this question is very interesting, and we can discuss it.

The best answers to the bold part above can be given by the Pakistani/Chinese moles in the Indian establishment.

The best answers to the bold part above can be given by the Pakistani/Chinese moles in the Indian establishment.
Thank you! But you can also give some yours points of view.
Anyway thaks for your response.

Thank you! But you can also give some yours points of view.
Anyway thaks for your response.

Well, the CIA Chief just visited India and met the Home Minister and other ppl, may be he was preparing a ground or setting the right agenda for a more fruitful visit by Gates.

Defense deals, Obama's upcoming visit, WOT status, intelligence sharing are some of the points that he may be looking to discuss.

in a way it is good that there is a nexus between Pakistan and china... because we can extract best from USA..
just my opinion..
:azn::cheers::smitten::D

in a way it is good that there is a nexus between Pakistan and china... because we can extract best from USA..
just my opinion..
:azn::cheers::smitten::D

I understand that India will use any differences between the U.S. and Pakistan in their favor.
I wonder who is dearer to Pakistan, America or China?

Back
Top Bottom