What's new

Queen Elizabeth the second has passed rest in peace.

The late Majesty's heart was broken when she heard the news of the rain calamity that had befallen Pakistan, her last statement was to express sadness at the suffering of the Pakistani people. May she rest in peace.

1662693909867.png

Time for accountability, she will answer for her crimes just like everyone, I wanted to say RIP but I won't because British Empire has create most of the world's major conflicts which are still going on.

End of an era. Very few people who were adults during WW2 are alive today. She had a front row seat to so many important events and changes in the world. What a privileged life.

Oh sorry,I didn't know you are ashamed of your ethnicity. I got my answer though by another member.

Not really, especially with my username. Also not my fault you're too simple to google search my username, that would have answered your question. Glad I live rent free inside your head though 🤣

Relevant info for this forum: She was the monarch of Pakistan from 1952-1956.
The funny part they were serving as monarch for people that passed an objective resolution of 1949 that calls Allah as the only soverign and Authority to be delegated to the State through its people under the rules set by Allah.

Not really, especially with my username. Also not my fault you're too simple to google search my username, that would have answered your question. Glad I live rent free inside your head though 🤣
Don't flatter yourself 🤦🏻‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom