What's new

Quality Control Crisis in Chinese Jet Fighter Production?

exactly tru there is no original source in open media so no labelling this as good source and that as fanboy source and yes true sometimes people make up stories including reporters and military experts like the 2018 story on reuters ....

true now anybody still wants to grade websites i guess there is no debate left and yes somebody was trying to prove something to me and claimed he exposed something i still cant find out who ?

always free to troll if you insist

PLA won't accept J-10B J11BS
10051400140590fdbe9acc5ffa.jpg

PLA won't accept J-15

J-15b.jpg

27_17087_1078395941555a8.jpg

but here they are.......

we got these usefull information before pics revealed
you gotta learn how to distinguish sources

i don't like talking about 4th gen jet,it's still far away even to russia

Last edited:
does these pictures prove the combat capabilities or the shortcommings? does these pics show that they are in active service who knows if these pictures are from active service or from trials ....

so till there is official reports everything is speculation

if you speculate 2018 for JXX then speculate about this thread to be true too thats all i am saying not trolling trolling are those who dosent have a belly for debate and make tall claims of their educational and vocational capabilities in pen forums
aimarraul i know you for long we may differ on what we think that does not mean i dont respect your opinion but some fellows of late has been actin to smart ....

only service jets will be painting,J-15 is in testing phase ,but both J11BS and J-10B will soon enter service

CCTV already official reported 4th gen jet last year"8-10 years"

Last edited:
"Chinese Military Won't Accept 'Made In China' Fighters"

Let's not over-extrapolate one data point out of the entire data universe, any country's military has the right to choose the highest quality equipment available.

If this news is true at best it shows that China air force did not accept one batch of air planes made by SAC for quality/technical problems (and rightly so), you need to look at the overall statistics -- Toyota recalled some models of its cars, does that mean it can't make cars? Apple recalled its ipods does that mean it can't make good quality mp3 players? Similarly the claim of chinese military won't accept 'Made in China' fighters is preposterous -- what about the 1000+ indigenously produced fighter jets in service?

I'm happy to accept the reality that USA and Russia in many aspects have the lead over China (and the rest of the world) in producing advanced fighter jets, and the burden absolutely lies with China to prove it can produce 5th gen stealth fighters, but anyone who refuses to see the big picture in life will be in for a rude awakening sooner or later.

So to answer his question u should give some proof which shows that the J-10 has not crahsed recently and there is no technical flaws with the chinese made fighter .Trolling here dosent answer the basic questions raised by this thread .

AL-31F/FN's primarily responsible for those accidents.

AL-31F(FN) is a mature turbofan engine, but not flawless.
eg:there occurred sevral engine failures on PLAAF Su-27s due to the poor quality of oil-centrifugal-breather,one of which caused the crash and killed the pilot.
fatal crash
AL-31F centrifugal-breather

J-10 suffered several in-flight shutdowns due to engine lubrication system malfunction,since there's a design flaw with its oil unit. so it's been redesigned.

Last edited:
does these pictures prove the combat capabilities or the shortcommings? does these pics show that they are in active service who knows if these pictures are from active service or from trials ....

so till there is official reports everything is speculation

if you speculate 2018 for JXX then speculate about this thread to be true too thats all i am saying not trolling trolling are those who dosent have a belly for debate and make tall claims of their educational and vocational capabilities in pen forums
aimarraul i know you for long we may differ on what we think that does not mean i dont respect your opinion but some fellows of late has been actin to smart ....

I cant believe your still trying to explain something which some people will never want to understand...

I cant believe your still trying to explain something which some people will never want to understand...

and why is that surprising ?? As same case is for each community on this forum.

before pointing with others, own house should be checked too.

This forum is for discussion and making people understand things with facts and figures.

And as far as the facts and figures go on this topic, Chinese are producing their own fighters, they are getting them inducted and having problems in aircraft or its manufacturing process is a normal thing, which is not much of a big problem.

Ever knew what Airbus 380 had to go before it became flyable ??

Just one example, as its a joint venture, so when all the assembly was done, cables placed, it came to light that the plugs or inter connectors made in Spain I believe, were not compatible with the ones made in France, thus whole cabling had to be redone and it cost Airbus 380 nearly 2 years of its time and millions rather Billions in cost to Airbus, similarly history is full of issues in aircraft development. F-16s in start had issues and many crashes happened due to it, which was later fixed.

So no need to make an issue out of it, this is part of the game, but I believe as this issue has come from the Chinese, so some are gonna try to have a field day with it, which is understandable. Its the physique.

...Just one example, as its a joint venture, so when all the assembly was done, cables placed, it came to light that the plugs or inter connectors made in Spain I believe, were not compatible with the ones made in France, thus whole cabling had to be redone and it cost Airbus 380 nearly 2 years of its time and millions rather Billions in cost to Airbus, similarly history is full of issues in aircraft development. F-16s in start had issues and many crashes happened due to it, which was later fixed.

So no need to make an issue out of it, this is part of the game, but I believe as this issue has come from the Chinese, so some are gonna try to have a field day with it, which is understandable. Its the physique.

F-16 Losses
There were 122 F-16 Class A mishap accidents for the period from FY 89 to FY 98. These accidents consisted of mishaps involving destroyed aircraft. A total of 272 F-16 aircraft had been destroyed from the introduction of the F-16 in 1975 to 2003. F-16 manufacturer Lockheed Martin determined that half of Class A F-16 accidents were caused by pilot error.

and why is that surprising ?? As same case is for each community on this forum.

before pointing with others, own house should be checked too.

This forum is for discussion and making people understand things with facts and figures.

And as far as the facts and figures go on this topic, Chinese are producing their own fighters, they are getting them inducted and having problems in aircraft or its manufacturing process is a normal thing, which is not much of a big problem.

Ever knew what Airbus 380 had to go before it became flyable ??

Just one example, as its a joint venture, so when all the assembly was done, cables placed, it came to light that the plugs or inter connectors made in Spain I believe, were not compatible with the ones made in France, thus whole cabling had to be redone and it cost Airbus 380 nearly 2 years of its time and millions rather Billions in cost to Airbus, similarly history is full of issues in aircraft development. F-16s in start had issues and many crashes happened due to it, which was later fixed.

My point is not about failure of Chinese jets as a whole...My point is their double sided approach towards issues on believing what they want selectively irrespective of the facts and sources as A.V pointed out in post number 2 .

As for my own house...Everyone in India admits DRDO has been going through big problems...everyone admits that LCA and Arjun and several other projects have been delayed for years... but that does not mean they are failure as most cheer leaders like pointing out..

this thread is about Chinese jets..lets leave India out of it...

My point is not about failure of Chinese jets as a whole...My point is their double sided approach towards issues on believing what they want selectively irrespective of the facts and sources as A.V pointed out in post number 2 .

As for my own house...Everyone in India admits DRDO has been going through big problems...everyone admits that LCA and Arjun and several other projects have been delayed for years... but that does not mean they are failure as most cheer leaders like pointing out..

this thread is about Chinese jets..lets leave India out of it...

Well its you who brought in DRDO, i wasn't pointing at it. rather i was pointing at your attitude of why wasting time in making someone understand, as that is the exact attitude shown by your ones, who no matter what told don't understand and keep to their guns.

the entire aim of this thread ws to point out that when you rejoice at the success you must admit the failures , the failures are what makes the success fruitful but some of the members wants to do a jig at some topics at other topics they just give a cold soldier and deny...

denial mode i am sure is not the aim of the forum its to bring out the success and failures and where to improve its not mine is bigger thing if i am wrong but at times certain things needs to be told so thats why mods are here .

^^ No. The untrue impression of "trolling" or refusals to recongnise some "sources" by some Chinese members stem from the fact that most ( or almost ALL) next gen weaponaries of China, being of PLA, PLAN, or PLAAF, are highly classified and would not be officially annunced before well into induction phase, unlike most other countries where offical sources periodically having offical statments on incoming weapon systems.

No official sources therefore, are available to update most Chinese weaponaries . Hence memebers have to take guess at info from different sources of different qualities followed by analysis, as there's no other way to know. That's how China-related threads work. it is what part of the forum is all about. It has nothing to do with trolling or refusal to recognise some "info" from some "sources", if the said "sources" have been discredited already (e.g. Kanwa) through prolonged period of time of "trials & errors" by members .

Well its you who brought in DRDO, i wasn't pointing at it. rather i was pointing at your attitude of why wasting time in making someone understand, as that is the exact attitude shown by your ones, who no matter what told don't understand and keep to their guns.

Don't understand what ? What have you tried to tell us so hard that we never understood ? :lol:

^^ the mod will give you a ban :hitwall:, if that could be understood easier by your thick skull. :lol:

ill say one ting when the cinese release j-xx is will be perected you canot have a stealth fighter that canot work properly so dont worry

Back
Top Bottom